Hur Hearing Backfires on Republicans

That's not the rub, that fantasy.

The only rigged Judge is Cannon who if not careful will find herself being sanctioned for judicial misconduct.

What "misconduct" would that be? Being a poopyhead?

Why can't you just quit while you're ahead and shut the fuck up?
Now you look REALLY REALLY stupid.
It is onbious you don't even know what a communist OR a fascist is.
Do you TRY to sound ignorant?
I sure do know what a fascist and a communist is. You're like most stupid people....stupid.

Not according to the direct words of the Special Prosecutor, first appointed to office by Donald Trump, for being a good Republican. We have heard so many times, how Trump says he picks only the best people. So, the Trump lawyer, appoint as a Federal Prosecutor by Trump, fell in his own trap. Big deal. We see this all the time with Republican Lawyers. It is not new. It's not like the Democrats were bragging about Biden's recall and understanding in person and then said the opposite in his official report. He chose to ignore his own words were on the record, recorded by his own microphone, then he chose to tell it different in his official report. It is kind of typical of the acumen of Republican lawyers, trump chooses. I guess it was kind of galling to you, he went on to testify before Congress, to the differences in why Trump was being prosecuted and Biden not, but you have nobody to blame but him, and he blew any chance of prosecution. I don't know why Trump lawyers are shitty and Trump keeps picking them, thinking they are the best people. It's a Trump thing, nobody understands.
You keep showing how utterly stupid you are you TDS suffering blob. Xiden WILLFULLY stole classified material and of course being the lefturd you are, that's okay to you. Hur destroyed you crybabies and you have nothing but pathetic spin to try to salvage something out of this disaster. Your stupidity is your own fault.

Why can't you just quit while you're ahead and shut the fuck up?
Now you look REALLY REALLY stupid.
It is onbious you don't even know what a communist OR a fascist is.
Do you TRY to sound ignorant?
GFTmHIEacAAXg1B.jpg

This was a disaster for Gym Jordan and the Republicans. Madeleine Dean and Eric Swalwell did some of the most effective questioning. By merely having Hur read his own words, his own transcript, his own report.

You know, I actually believe you! But, NOBODY else does, lol.

Biden has just hit the lowest approval rating of not only his administration, but of all time.

You DO realize, that by nominating a logical person, you would have a slam dunk.

Republicans are in the same boat. Both are all in, lol.

Either way this goes, we are looking at POSSIBLE disaster.

Common sense should tell you Trump is guilty.
And you can't seem to make your mind up about whether I am a commie or a fascist huh?
Keep on guessing ya twit.
Commons sense should tell you that Democrat government officials and politicians are all lying corrupt pieces of shit.

This was a disaster for Gym Jordan and the Republicans. Madeleine Dean and Eric Swalwell did some of the most effective questioning. By merely having Hur read his own words, his own transcript, his own report.

You're delusional.

Forum List

Back