Hur Hearing Backfires on Republicans

Except Biden never hid behind his dementia, this was a claim that Hur made that was totally debunked by his own interview transcripts that showed that Biden was as sharp as a tack.
I was particularly impressed with when he made his Corvette's Vroom Vroom noise.

Bad day for Tater.

Here is a few facts the public learned yesterday:

1. Biden stole classified docs from SCIFs numerous times over decades as a Senator and VP.
  2. Biden kept them in unsecure places where untold people had access.
  3. Biden knowingly shared classified documents with people who had no security clearance.
  4. Biden lied about turning over all his stolen documents as soon as he found out he had them
  5. Biden is a vegetable who wouldn’t know what was going on in a trial if he was charged.

The sonofabitch never explained why they gave that piece of shit Potatohead a pass on his crimes.

I had security clearances while in the military and during all of my career with an Aerospace company including a "Q" Clearance for access to nuclear weapon technology.

If the government had found classified material in my garage I guarantee you I would have been sent to prison.

This shit about having no intent because I was a well meaning old man would not have been an excuse. Then Federal prosecutor would have just laughed if my lawyer brought that up as a defense. No intent only works if you are the Democrat Party's Presidential nominee or a Democrat President. It is despicable and no justice. Just like letting all the goddamn filthy ass destructive Negroes getting away six months of an insurrection but sending 1/6 Patriots to prison for protesting a blatant stolen election.

Thus is life in the Leftest Banana Republic we live in.

This was a disaster for Gym Jordan and the Republicans. Madeleine Dean and Eric Swalwell did some of the most effective questioning. By merely having Hur read his own words, his own transcript, his own report.

There has been discussion about whether there is a double standard for prosecuting former President Donald Trump but not President Joe Biden for mishandling classified documents. Let's examine the information available to gain a better understanding of the situation.

Different Cases, Different Circumstances

The cases involving Trump and Biden's handling of classified documents are not identical, and there are distinctions in their conduct and the circumstances surrounding the investigations.

1. Why Biden and Trump's classified documents cases aren't the same: Experts
2. https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/10/politics/biden-classified-documents-trump-garland/index.html
3. https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/08/trump-biden-classified-documents-00140576
4. If Trump was 'irresponsible' for stashing secret documents, what does it make Biden?
5. Trump, Biden, and the double standard on mishandling classified documents - The Boston Globe

According to the information available, special counsel Robert Hur recommended against any criminal charges for President Biden, despite finding evidence that he willingly retained and shared highly classified information as a private citizen. Biden appears to be cooperating with the National Archives and the Justice Department, and he is not being investigated for possible obstruction of justice.

6. Why Biden and Trump's classified documents cases aren't the same: Experts
7. https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/10/politics/biden-classified-documents-trump-garland/index.html

On the other hand, former President Trump is facing criminal prosecution for deliberately retaining classified material. The indictment against Trump alleges that he did not return classified documents despite being given multiple chances to do so.

8. Why Biden and Trump's classified documents cases aren't the same: Experts

Prosecutorial Discretion and Criticism

The decisions made by the special counsels regarding the prosecution of Trump and Biden are based on prosecutorial discretion and the specific facts of each case. It is not uncommon for different cases to be treated differently based on the available evidence and legal considerations. However, the differing outcomes have prompted criticism from Trump and some Republicans, who argue that there is a double standard and unfair treatment in the handling of the cases.

9. https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/08/trump-biden-classified-documents-00140576
10. Republicans see double standard in Biden, Trump classified document cases

Conclusion
While there are allegations of a double standard in the prosecution of Trump and Biden for mishandling classified documents, it is important to consider the differences in their conduct and the circumstances surrounding the investigations. The decisions made by the special counsels are based on prosecutorial discretion and the specific facts of each case. :)

Edit:
This Biden’s weakness ==> Way too old ==> reason why he's the underdog.

As I said, look at Ronald Reagan for the precedence.

Judge Greene's ruling was also the first time a judge has ordered a President or former President to turn over such private deliberative material for use in a criminal trial since former President Richard M. Nixon was ordered to turn over secretly recorded Oval Office tapes in the Watergate affair.

The judge also said he would provide Mr. Reagan's lawyers and the Justice Department with copies of the sealed legal papers filed by Mr. Poindexter that explained how the diary excerpts were relevant to his defense.

the former national security adviser may still face difficulties in trying to use the diary entries in court because the material is classified. As such, the excerpts are subject to the Classified Information Procedures Act, which could permit the Attorney General to prohibit their disclosure on national security grounds.

Except the special counsel said xiden kept the documents for "pride and profit".

The underlined parts are what was ADDED to the previous EO.

Shown here in bold

Ex: Sec. 1.4 1.3. Classification Authority. (a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:
(1) the President and, in the performance of executive duties, the Vice President;

The VP only performs executive duties when the president is unable to do so.

Forum List

Back