Hurray for CO2!

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
This year, since climate change has been getting worse and worse, we have had an abnormal amount of rain in the State of Florida. Typically at this time it is very very dry. By May and June it is so dry that there are as many as 3-5 fires blazing here in the state. 10 years or so ago the water levels in the lakes were extremely low. This year and last as well, the lakes are full and sometimes to over flowing. There is little change of fires this year.

The only drawback to all this rain is that the plants are thriving. That means there will be more green stuff to absorb my precious CO2.

More rain in the forecast today.

Yup, increase CO2 ought to mean that plants grow more aggressively, true.

And the E coast seems to be getting wetter to me, too.

Sadly the WEST seems to be having a decades long drought/.

Well.....here in New York we need a little more of the stuff.......May 1st and its still freezing ass here. Since mid-October, people need to wear heavy sweatshirts/coats every day except for perhaps 6 or 7 days. WTF??!!!

You walk down the hall at work these days and say, "This global warming is killing me!!" and the laughs are relentless. Endless references about how stoopid "Al" is.

Wrong. Last year we had enough rain to overfill our reservoirs as well as a record grape harvest.

This year, since climate change has been getting worse and worse, we have had an abnormal amount of rain in the State of Florida. Typically at this time it is very very dry. By May and June it is so dry that there are as many as 3-5 fires blazing here in the state. 10 years or so ago the water levels in the lakes were extremely low. This year and last as well, the lakes are full and sometimes to over flowing. There is little change of fires this year.

The only drawback to all this rain is that the plants are thriving. That means there will be more green stuff to absorb my precious CO2.

Yep, guess you guys have had a bit of rain. But it wasn't extreme. Oh no, ban that word.

Wrong. Last year we had enough rain to overfill our reservoirs as well as a record grape harvest.

Where you are at, perhaps. But most of the West, California, Nevada, Arizona, ect. are in various stages of drought.

United States Drought Monitor > Home

Where you are at, perhaps. But most of the West, California, Nevada, Arizona, ect. are in various stages of drought.

United States Drought Monitor > Home

But its been firmly established that there is zero correlation with the California drought and climate change. Drought cycles are cyclical and always have been. Look at any map of drought over the last 100 years........can go years with minimal drought and then have 2 or 3 years of significant drought. Check the maps......true story.

Last edited:
Climate change is so bad here in Ohio that it rained a couple days ago, was sunny for a day, rained again the next day and is sunny again. Can you believe that? FOUR days in a row of different weather. I think I'm gonna go jump off a cliff now.

Yep, guess you guys have had a bit of rain. But it wasn't extreme. Oh no, ban that word.

Oh? Tell that to the people of Pennsacola you idiot.

My point isn't about the extreme rain, it's about the change in the climate. Where we are usually very dry, we are not this year.

No, Mamooth is stating what experimentors have found when exposing plants to higher levels of CO2.

ALL plants live off of CO2, photosynthesis cannot occur without it.

If you are deprived of salt for a time, you will die. So, since salt is absolutely neccessary for your existance, just go ahead and eat a quart of it. See how that works. For that is your logic.

No, Mamooth is stating what experimentors have found when exposing plants to higher levels of CO2.

ALL plants live off of CO2, photosynthesis cannot occur without it.

If you are deprived of salt for a time, you will die. So, since salt is absolutely neccessary for your existance, just go ahead and eat a quart of it. See how that works. For that is your logic.
prove it dude. Prove an over abundance of CO2 is bad for a plant. Let's see that evidence. hahahahaahahaha

Admit it, you hate humanity!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back