Hush Rush

"
"No apology is good enough," read feminist Gloria Feldt's indictment. "Rush must go. Period." What of his 20 million listeners, many of them women, who do not want Rush to go? The right side of the sisterhood must get with the program. "Time for women to make Rush Limbaugh history."
"Limbaugh isn't the only one Feldt, a former Planned Parenthood CEO, would like to make history: "It's time for these men, like Pat Buchanan, Foster Friess, and Rick Santorum to climb back under the prehistoric rock from whence they came."
"More ominously, Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, suggested Limbaugh should be dropped from Armed Forces Radio. Levin at least paid lip service to the First Amendment. "I would hope the people that run it see just how offensive this is and drop it on their own volition," he maganimously told CNN."

The American Spectator : The Hush Rush Syndrome

Well I think we need a "Women for Rush" club to tell old hags like Gloria and Jane to shut the fuck up.

And before you lefty witches go after me I'd like you to consider this one feminists thoughts.

Because I was a feminist before all of you left wing witches decided to koo koo bye bye and turn it into "I can fuck you over" instead of a true equality issue.

These old douche bags are no where to be seen on true feminist issues like "Tots and Tiaras".

The sexualization of little girls.

But Rush? Numero Uno now?

Palin could be called a <fill in the blank> and there were crickets?

ETA: where were you when they were calling Sarah a C word ? Where were you?

Rush is probably responsible for "SHEPAC" which is a PAC made up of conservative women.

"
"No apology is good enough," read feminist Gloria Feldt's indictment. "Rush must go. Period." What of his 20 million listeners, many of them women, who do not want Rush to go? The right side of the sisterhood must get with the program. "Time for women to make Rush Limbaugh history."
"Limbaugh isn't the only one Feldt, a former Planned Parenthood CEO, would like to make history: "It's time for these men, like Pat Buchanan, Foster Friess, and Rick Santorum to climb back under the prehistoric rock from whence they came."
"More ominously, Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, suggested Limbaugh should be dropped from Armed Forces Radio. Levin at least paid lip service to the First Amendment. "I would hope the people that run it see just how offensive this is and drop it on their own volition," he maganimously told CNN."

If Rush sic's Roy Black on Gloria... she's fucked.

In a day in time where life appears to be a lie unto itself, I personally hope Roy comes out and goes for the jugular. He is awesome and to be feared.

This is all so fabricated. This is I swear left wing angst to the max. Wait till every woman on the conservative side says "honey don't you dare bring me roses from Pro Flowers"

Ask the female troops. Fuck you too.

They like him as well.

No they don't

"Rush Limbaugh has a freedom of speech and can say what he wants, but in light of his horribly misogynistic comments, American Forces Radio should no longer give him a platform," said the statement, written by Iraq War Veterans Miranda Norman, Kayla Williams, and Robin Eckstein, and by Katherine Scheirman, former chief of medical operations for the U.S. Air Forces in Europe at Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany.

"Our entire military depends on troops respecting each other -- women and men. There simply can be no place on military airwaves for sentiments that would undermine that respect. When many of our female troops use birth control, for Limbaugh to say they are 'sluts' and 'prostitutes' is beyond the pale. It isn't just disrespectful to our women serving our country, but it's language that goes against everything that makes our military work. Again, we swore to uphold our Constitution, including the freedom of speech, and would not take that away from anyone - even Limbaugh. But that does not mean AFN should broadcast him. In fact, it shouldn't."

Female Veterans Call for American Forces Network to Drop Rush Limbaugh - New America Media

Oh, look, four dykes claiming to speak for all.

And of course because they ARE four dykes, their opinions are much more valid than the majority of service men and women who don't agree...

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

They like him as well.

No they don't

"Rush Limbaugh has a freedom of speech and can say what he wants, but in light of his horribly misogynistic comments, American Forces Radio should no longer give him a platform," said the statement, written by Iraq War Veterans Miranda Norman, Kayla Williams, and Robin Eckstein, and by Katherine Scheirman, former chief of medical operations for the U.S. Air Forces in Europe at Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany.

"Our entire military depends on troops respecting each other -- women and men. There simply can be no place on military airwaves for sentiments that would undermine that respect. When many of our female troops use birth control, for Limbaugh to say they are 'sluts' and 'prostitutes' is beyond the pale. It isn't just disrespectful to our women serving our country, but it's language that goes against everything that makes our military work. Again, we swore to uphold our Constitution, including the freedom of speech, and would not take that away from anyone - even Limbaugh. But that does not mean AFN should broadcast him. In fact, it shouldn't."

Female Veterans Call for American Forces Network to Drop Rush Limbaugh - New America Media

Gettin' all lathered-up, are ya'?

:eusa_whistle:

"

Well I think we need a "Women for Rush" club to tell old hags like Gloria and Jane to shut the fuck up.

And before you lefty witches go after me I'd like you to consider this one feminists thoughts.

Because I was a feminist before all of you left wing witches decided to koo koo bye bye and turn it into "I can fuck you over" instead of a true equality issue.

These old douche bags are no where to be seen on true feminist issues like "Tots and Tiaras".

The sexualization of little girls.

But Rush? Numero Uno now?

Palin could be called a <fill in the blank> and there were crickets?

ETA: where were you when they were calling Sarah a C word ? Where were you?

Rush is probably responsible for "SHEPAC" which is a PAC made up of conservative women.

For crying out loud, I live on the edge of a provincial forest. I'm nobody in the political world these days.

If there is a SHEPAC cripes give me a link. I'll join in a heartbeat.

They like him as well.

No they don't

And of course because they ARE four dykes, their opinions are much more valid than the majority of service men and women who don't agree...

Why would you attack these women and call them dykes?

That's horrible......

No they don't

Gettin' all lathered-up, are ya'?

:eusa_whistle:

In your dreams baby. In your dreams.

916.gif
916.gif
916.gif
916.gif

529.gif

I hope the fat fuck keeps stepping on his dick.

If he can find it, that is.

No they don't

no, now shut up

You wish.

No they don't

no, now shut up
It's not the left that just called four honorable vets "dykes" though is it?
Rush has not used the word "d-----"; and as long as he has listeners, he remains. Armed forces radio may CHOOSE to stop carrying his show. Other than that the 1st Amendment is the deciding factor. Rush did NOT yell fire in a crowded theater.

There is no sane middle as long as you have progressives willing to kill babies, trample the constitution, and subjugate all those who they don't view as having "value".

There is no sane middle ground as long as you have a whole movement dedicated to the elimination of freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the sanctity of life.

There is no compromise when it comes to basic human rights. There is no middle ground, and there shouldn't be. Trying to make middle ground exist is why we're in this mess in the first place. It's never in anyone's best interests, except the bad guys, to NEGOTIATE WITH FASCISTS.

Let the Armed forces decide what goes on Armed forces radio.

Wait a sec, they do, don't they?

As long as you have Dittoheads in the military, Rush will be a selection on AFR. Rush does not have to worry about getting dropped by them unless it turns out he is a terrorists. Not likely to happen.

Forum List

Back