Hw can the donald control hs ego?

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
While Donald Trump has shown that he intends to put a stop to tyranny if he were the US President, there are those that assert that Donald Trump's ego can get in the way of him doing a good job. The common rationale given behind this concern is that Trump is a multi-billionaire, and someone with as much wealth as him cannot possibly have a small ego and is guaranteed to not want to negotiate compromises as a result. I guess you can consider my little article hear as a "kick in the pants" to Trump to tell him to learn how to control his ego so he can prove all the people who say this wrong.

While Donald Trump has shown that he intends to put a stop to tyranny if he were the US President, there are those that assert that Donald Trump's ego can get in the way of him doing a good job. The common rationale given behind this concern is that Trump is a multi-billionaire, and someone with as much wealth as him cannot possibly have a small ego and is guaranteed to not want to negotiate compromises as a result. I guess you can consider my little article hear as a "kick in the pants" to Trump to tell him to learn how to control his ego so he can prove all the people who say this wrong.
He didn't get to be a multi-billionaire by not negotiating. In fact, he'll negotiate better deals for the U.S. than someone who has never done anything other than run for office...like Obama.

the Donald Duck has foot in mouth disease, and it's incurable....give up while you're ahead, there's no controlling that.... :D

He didn't get to be a multi-billionaire by not negotiating. In fact, he'll negotiate better deals for the U.S. than someone who has never done anything other than run for office...like Obama.

Based on his campaign so far, he got to be a billionaire with a lot of whining and accusations that the other side is unfair

Based on his campaign so far, he got to be a billionaire with a lot of whining and accusations that the other side is unfair
I wonder if that will work for me?

Hasn't so far

Yes, I'm sure people gave him millions of dollars because he whined and said they were unfair. Really?

Hasn't so far
Damn.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Freud was debunked over one hundred years ago, ignoring penis envy Freud was correct with Id, Ego and Superego.

Kaz is gruff tonight.

anyway,its a bit cold and smoggy. Ive got my duffle coat on and a blanket. Im a little bit tipsy and wondering about clothes. Stupid me:(

Kaz is gruff tonight.

anyway,its a bit cold and smoggy. Ive got my duffle coat on and a blanket. Im a little bit tipsy and wondering about clothes. Stupid me:(

Your superego is the E-Stop button. Id wants everything and Ego provides the means to get it and positive feedback which makes the servo run amok. Superego is negative feedback to keep the servo from running amok.

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."
Hillary Clinton.

Of course. He negotiated with Democrats a lot over the years. Have fun.

Forum List

Back