Hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 shows no benefit and more deaths in VA study

All loyal tea bagger trumpoholics must support Donald Trump no matter how many times he is wrong or how often he gets caught promoting misinformation or even lying. Tea bagging and trumpoholicism are more than a lifestyle, it's equal to religion.
Whoa...another one is off the rails....Buuuaaahahhahahahaha
Tea bagging and trumpoholicism are realities you can't escape by denial. Reality indicates people with these afflictions or emotional and psychological disturbances are the only Americans left supporting a damaged Donald Trump. Republicans are now running ads for Joe Biden. Lots of them. Check youtube for Lincoln Project ads. Tea bagger trumpoholics live in a fantasy world.
How does it feel to learn that the Tea Party kicked your ass and exposed you progs for the human scum that you are?....
You are delusional. The last national election was in 2018. How well did your tea bagger party do? Appears the Dems skimmed 41 of the pond scum losers away in 2018.
The dems stole that election the proof is all over the place....they stole Orange county in CA....this time the feds are watching....
The truth is nowhere but delusions and fantasies of tea bagger trumpoholics. Lets remember, Trump appointed and used government funds with government powers for fully investigating the very claims you are making. It ended with nothing and was disbanded as a complete failure unable to provide a shred of evidence for the lies tea bagger trumpoholics like you continue to promote.
The numbers have been checked in Orange County and the dems cheated.....if elections were open and fair in CA the dems wouldn't still be holding the majority there....they count the votes...they cheat....

If I get the virus, hydroxychloroquine is the first thing I'll ask for.
And odds are your doctor will tell you, "No, sorry, i make the decisions here, not Donnie Dotard."
I don't use Democrat doctors who base their treatments on politics so that isn't likely.
Haha, save your lies for someone dumb enough to believe them. Like Rambunctious .
I guess I've been living in your head all night....Buuuuaaahahahahaha thank you what an honor....I bet you didn't sleep one wink....LMFAO.....

All loyal tea bagger trumpoholics must support Donald Trump no matter how many times he is wrong or how often he gets caught promoting misinformation or even lying. Tea bagging and trumpoholicism are more than a lifestyle, it's equal to religion.
Whoa...another one is off the rails....Buuuaaahahhahahahaha
Tea bagging and trumpoholicism are realities you can't escape by denial. Reality indicates people with these afflictions or emotional and psychological disturbances are the only Americans left supporting a damaged Donald Trump. Republicans are now running ads for Joe Biden. Lots of them. Check youtube for Lincoln Project ads. Tea bagger trumpoholics live in a fantasy world.
How does it feel to learn that the Tea Party kicked your ass and exposed you progs for the human scum that you are?....
You are delusional. The last national election was in 2018. How well did your tea bagger party do? Appears the Dems skimmed 41 of the pond scum losers away in 2018.
The dems stole that election the proof is all over the place....they stole Orange county in CA....this time the feds are watching....
The truth is nowhere but delusions and fantasies of tea bagger trumpoholics. Lets remember, Trump appointed and used government funds with government powers for fully investigating the very claims you are making. It ended with nothing and was disbanded as a complete failure unable to provide a shred of evidence for the lies tea bagger trumpoholics like you continue to promote.
The numbers have been checked in Orange County and the dems cheated.....if elections were open and fair in CA the dems wouldn't still be holding the majority there....they count the votes...they cheat....
x
Prove it. Most all, if not all tea bagger trumpoholics are prolific serial compulsive liars just like trump.

YOU MORON! This study was done on older men with pre-existing conditions, that already had tubes down there throats! Lol STOP YOUR FAKE NEWS YOU MORON!

Many people who test positive have pre-existing conditions already. Many also older men. If they're hospitalized, then that means things aren't going so well. How does that negate this study?

YOU MORON! This study was done on older men with pre-existing conditions, that already had tubes down there throats! Lol STOP YOUR FAKE NEWS YOU MORON!

Many people who test positive have pre-existing conditions already. Many also older men. If they're hospitalized, then that means things aren't going so well. How does that negate this study?
If you’re talking about this study in particular we are talking about the majority of them having pre-existing conditions all of them were older men and some of them already had tubes down there throat that is not a good indication of this drug. Lol
Now give me a study of both men and women preconditions and not preconditions all ages that is a legitimate study not this one..

Oh i see, because China let the Wuhan Virus out, it is President Trumps fault for trying to save those in dire need with a medical treatment that is 72% effective.

In this case, it is shown that the treatment of hydroxychloroquine had negative effects.

People without medical expertise shouldn't be giving medical advice.

That is right, 28% who were on their death beds took it and died, the other 72% who took it got better. Maybe when you are on your deathbed, you will make that choice, i hope you dont try it...

Not everyone in critical condition dies from coronavirus. Most people who get infected will survive. If you give them tylenol and they survive, it's because most people will survive - not because of the tylennol. You people can't seem to understand that.

When looking at the direct effects of hydrochloroquine, it is proven to have negative effects. What that means is that more people would have survived if they were given nothing. To put this in perspective for you, if 72% get better with hydrochloroquine, then maybe 73% or higher would have gotten better without it.

This is the first time that I'm aware of them doing a comparative analysis between medication and no medication. No medication did better.

If I was faced with that choice, there's no way I would choose to take something that has proven to have negative effects.

If you’re talking about this study in particular we are talking about the majority of them having pre-existing conditions all of them were older men and some of them already had tubes down there throat that is not a good indication of this drug. Lol
Now give me a study of both men and women preconditions and not preconditions all ages that is a legitimate study not this one..

Why? That would have more variables in it.

Show me the "experts" who are telling you this information.

Ohh this study was just for men that were dying anyway lol ok hahaha

About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.
------------------------------------------------

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??

You found article on marketwatch and you think you're smartest person alive. Before you start screaming "REEEEE, so stoopid, malaria is bacteria, COVID-19 is virus, anti-bacteria drug no work on virus!" somebody need to tell you that drug doesn't need to directly act on the pathogen to be effective.

The effects of hydroxychloroquine are not on virus itself, but on blood that carries oxygen throughout the body. Without oxygen, organs are shutting down, and what hydroxychloroquine is doing is protecting hemoglobin in red blood cells, just as is doing against malaria that is bacteria whose food source is hemoglobin in the blood.

Cytokines are chemical signaling molecules that guide a healthy immune response; but in a cytokine storm, levels of certain cytokines soar far beyond what’s needed, and immune cells start to attack healthy tissues. Blood vessels leak, blood pressure drops, clots form, and catastrophic organ failure can ensue.

Some studies have shown elevated levels of these inflammation-inducing cytokines in the blood of hospitalized COVID-19 patients. “The real morbidity and mortality of this disease is probably driven by this out of proportion inflammatory response to the virus,” says Jamie Garfield, a pulmonologist who cares for COVID-19 patients at Temple University Hospital.

Is that what the "experts" are saying or are you just intentionally avoiding my question?

Is that what the "experts" are saying or are you just intentionally avoiding my question?
Yes the study was reviewed by doc Oz. It was debunked

Link please.

Link please.
I watched live

Link please.
I watched live

I'm guessing on Fox, right? You just waited for someone on Fox news to tell you what you already think.

^^^ No it isn't. I have seen oddles of interviews of people that took it, and well, they were still alive! Imagine!

I can't imagine why they bother with actual trials comparing one group against another and tabulating results then. Seems like a complete waste of time, especially when the trials result in information no one wants to hear.
We obviously need more trial studies on the drug. The problem is all of the Trump haters like you want to use one limited study at the VA to dismiss a drug that has already been in use and proven very effective.

Link please.
I watched live

I'm guessing on Fox, right? You just waited for someone on Fox news to tell you what you already think.
No a qualified doctor reviewed the study and said this was 19 old man with pre-existing conditions some of them had tubes down their throat already.. I like the facts and nothing but the facts

^^^ No it isn't. I have seen oddles of interviews of people that took it, and well, they were still alive! Imagine!

I can't imagine why they bother with actual trials comparing one group against another and tabulating results then. Seems like a complete waste of time, especially when the trials result in information no one wants to hear.
We obviously need more trial studies on the drug. The problem is all of the Trump haters like you want to use one limited study at the VA to dismiss a drug that has already been in use and proven very effective.

It hasn't been proven to be very effective. Most people don't die from covid-19. You could give them anything and they probably won't die.

This is the first comparative analysis, I know of, that actually tests the drug against not taking the drug. Not taking the drug had a higher survival rate.

Forum List

Back