Hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 shows no benefit and more deaths in VA study

About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.
------------------------------------------------

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??
But....

"I don’t dispute this may be the case, but the possibility of selection bias .."

Oh, boldly-argued!

She is showing deference. She is great. Very logical. You don't want this to work? You would rather have people die, Pedro?

And she doesn't dispute the findings. Do you?

You know, you can keep your silly attempts to assign motivations or emotions to me. You're not qualified.

About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??
Oh oh....

The man lied in the study... I am waiting for an offical retraction. A whole lot of medical people are way pissed at this blatent attempt to discredit a drug that is working in over 80% of those it is used on... This man could be charged criminally for his deception and I hope the DOJ does it.

I agree and when that comes out, Rodrigo here, will run and hide. Typical Leftist.

snip

But....

"I don’t dispute this may be the case, but the possibility of selection bias .."

Oh, boldly-argued!

She is showing deference. She is great. Very logical. You don't want this to work? You would rather have people die, Pedro?

You know, you can keep your silly attempts to assign motivations or emotions to me. You're not qualified.

She certainly questions them and I do as well because everything else I have read says it does work and you can find numerous actual stories from recovered persons on the web, Miguel.

snip

But....

Oh, boldly-argued!

She certainly questions them and I do as well because everything else I have read says it does work and you can find numerous actual stories from recovered persons on the web, Miguel.

Anecdotes abound.

snip

Oh oh....

The man lied in the study... I am waiting for an offical retraction. A whole lot of medical people are way pissed at this blatent attempt to discredit a drug that is working in over 80% of those it is used on... This man could be charged criminally for his deception and I hope the DOJ does it.

Working in over 80%, is it? You probably have a link handy - slap it on us.

snip

But....

Oh, boldly-argued!

Anecdotes abound.

Actual stories. So you're saying those people are lying? Terrific.

snip

But....

Oh, boldly-argued!

Anecdotes abound.

I'm saying they're anecdotes, not evidence. On the subject, do you vouch for those actual stories? Do you know them by name and reputation?

snip

But....

Oh, boldly-argued!

Anecdotes abound.

I'm saying they're anecdotes, not evidence. On the subject, do you vouch for those actual stories? Do you know them by name and reputation?

I certainly do. Why would a Democrat rep thank Trump?

Explain it.

snip

But....

Oh, boldly-argued!

Anecdotes abound.

Explain it.

I suspect she wasn't happy she didn't die. Any fool will cast about in a time of stress. Maybe it helped her, and maybe not. You do know it's still anecdotal, don't you?

snip

But....

Oh, boldly-argued!

Anecdotes abound.

Explain it.

I suspect she wasn't happy she didn't die. Any fool will cast about in a time of stress. Maybe it helped her, and maybe not. You do know it's still anecdotal, don't you?

So when it doesn't fit your narrative that person is a "fool".

LMAO

If I am playing a sport and get winded. I drink Gatorade and I am not as winded. I need an actual study to show Gatorade helps or may I just use common sense? In her case the missing variable was the Hydrox. She used it and it helped. Sometimes 2+2=4. Don't overthink it, Pedro.

• Wow
Reactions: cnm
YOU MORON! This study was done on older men with pre-existing conditions, that already had tubes down there throats! Lol STOP YOUR FAKE NEWS YOU MORON!

Many people who test positive have pre-existing conditions already. Many also older men. If they're hospitalized, then that means things aren't going so well. How does that negate this study?
If you’re talking about this study in particular we are talking about the majority of them having pre-existing conditions all of them were older men and some of them already had tubes down there throat that is not a good indication of this drug. Lol
Now give me a study of both men and women preconditions and not preconditions all ages that is a legitimate study not this one..

Why? That would have more variables in it.

Show me the "experts" who are telling you this information.
Ohh this study was just for men that were dying anyway lol ok hahaha

Is that what the "experts" are saying or are you just intentionally avoiding my question?
Yes the study was reviewed by doc Oz. It was debunked

Link please.
I watched live

I'm guessing on Fox, right? You just waited for someone on Fox news to tell you what you already think.
No a qualified doctor reviewed the study and said this was 19 old man with pre-existing conditions some of them had tubes down their throat already.. I like the facts and nothing but the facts

I just watched it. On Fox News. I knew it.

He didn't say there was an issue with testing on old men with pre-existing conditions. You just made that part up.
Of course he did . 4:56 mark

Link please.
lol you said you just watched it haha

Different video apparently. Mine only has 3 minutes and he didn't say that.

Why don't you just post the link? I think you're lying.
It’s been debunked.. why continue it?

snip

Don't take it then. Wear a mask wherever you go. You'll feel better, and look better.

snip

But....

Oh, boldly-argued!

Anecdotes abound.

Explain it.

So when it doesn't fit your narrative that person is a "fool".

LMAO

If I am playing a sport and get winded. I drink Gatorade and I am not as winded. I need an actual study to show Gatorade helps or may I just use common sense? In her case the missing variable was the Hydrox. She used it and it helped. Sometimes 2+2=4. Don't overthink it, Pedro.

"Any fool will cast about in a time of stress" is a quote from a favorite movie. You're about the most delicate, sensitive defiler I ever saw.

To the point, you do know it's still anecdotal, don't you?

Your attempt at a Gatorade analogy doesn't create a transferable cause and effect to hydroxychloroquinine, but any fool would know that.

YOU MORON! This study was done on older men with pre-existing conditions, that already had tubes down there throats! Lol STOP YOUR FAKE NEWS YOU MORON!

Many people who test positive have pre-existing conditions already. Many also older men. If they're hospitalized, then that means things aren't going so well. How does that negate this study?
If you’re talking about this study in particular we are talking about the majority of them having pre-existing conditions all of them were older men and some of them already had tubes down there throat that is not a good indication of this drug. Lol
Now give me a study of both men and women preconditions and not preconditions all ages that is a legitimate study not this one..

Is that what the "experts" are saying or are you just intentionally avoiding my question?

Link please.
I watched live

I'm guessing on Fox, right? You just waited for someone on Fox news to tell you what you already think.
No a qualified doctor reviewed the study and said this was 19 old man with pre-existing conditions some of them had tubes down their throat already.. I like the facts and nothing but the facts

He didn't say there was an issue with testing on old men with pre-existing conditions. You just made that part up.

Link please.

You're lying. Post the link.

snip

You keep on rooting for the devil kid

Link please.
I watched live

Link please.

Fake news alert it was debunked this morning

Link please.
I watched live

Link please.

Fake news alert it was debunked this morning

Still no link supporting your claim. You're full of shit and you're dismissed.

See ya.

All loyal tea bagger trumpoholics must support Donald Trump no matter how many times he is wrong or how often he gets caught promoting misinformation or even lying. Tea bagging and trumpoholicism are more than a lifestyle, it's equal to religion.
Whoa...another one is off the rails....Buuuaaahahhahahahaha
Tea bagging and trumpoholicism are realities you can't escape by denial. Reality indicates people with these afflictions or emotional and psychological disturbances are the only Americans left supporting a damaged Donald Trump. Republicans are now running ads for Joe Biden. Lots of them. Check youtube for Lincoln Project ads. Tea bagger trumpoholics live in a fantasy world.
How does it feel to learn that the Tea Party kicked your ass and exposed you progs for the human scum that you are?....
You are delusional. The last national election was in 2018. How well did your tea bagger party do? Appears the Dems skimmed 41 of the pond scum losers away in 2018.
The dems stole that election the proof is all over the place....they stole Orange county in CA....this time the feds are watching....
The truth is nowhere but delusions and fantasies of tea bagger trumpoholics. Lets remember, Trump appointed and used government funds with government powers for fully investigating the very claims you are making. It ended with nothing and was disbanded as a complete failure unable to provide a shred of evidence for the lies tea bagger trumpoholics like you continue to promote.
The numbers have been checked in Orange County and the dems cheated.....if elections were open and fair in CA the dems wouldn't still be holding the majority there....they count the votes...they cheat....
x
Prove it. Most all, if not all tea bagger trumpoholics are prolific serial compulsive liars just like trump.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article221484265.html
“I don’t know what’s in this sealed box found this morning by #BrowardSheriff. But this dysfunction in #BrowardElections is not acceptable. At a minimum it undermines public trust in the election & creates opportunity for mischief,” he added.
Maybe if we started shooting these law breakers , then they would get the message...

Forum List

Back