Hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 shows no benefit and more deaths in VA study

. I posted 4 studies to your zero.
You posted exactly zero scientific studies. I know you don't understand why that is. But that's part of being a trump supporter.

Of course, being a liberal shill entitles you to ignore the facts. Free them and weep.

You posted exactly zero scientific studies. I know you don't understand why that is. But that's part of being a trump supporter.

Of course, being a liberal shill entitles you to ignore the facts. Free them and weep.

You moron. For one, you obviously never read a single word of any of your links. The first is a link to treatment of arthritis. Thanks for wasting my time, you pathetic little liar.. Haha, what a stupid shit. You gave no idea what you even posted. The world is moving on, and poor little cultist is still fighting battles for dear leader on an island all by himself.

If you can provide a short summary, in your own words, of a single one of those links, i will look at it. Until then, enjoy pulling your taffy for dear leader.

Hey, the doctors are now saying that the hydro drug (too lazy to spell it all out), is now to be used ONLY in a hospital environment, and not to be taken at home. Why? Because it causes heart palpitations that can lead to cardiac arrest and the only place it should be administered is in the hospital.

And no..............doctors don't think it's a good prevention thing.

You moron. For one, you obviously never read a single word of any of your links. The first is a link to treatment of arthritis. Thanks for wasting my time, you pathetic little liar.. Haha, what a stupid shit. You gave no idea what you even posted. The world is moving on, and poor little cultist is still fighting battles for dear leader on an island all by himself.

If you can provide a short summary, in your own words, of a single one of those links, i will look at it. Until then, enjoy pulling your taffy for dear leader.

Hah!

You obviously know nothing about context. It doesn't have to strictly be about COVID-19 to apply. Notice that the primary argument in the study the OP cited was that HCL put people at risk of sudden cardiac death. The first study deals with that by disproving that argument. Is it about COVID? No. It didn't need to be.

The other four studies deal with the benefits of HCL.

But, people like you have infinitesimal attention spans and cannot be bothered to read anything that disagrees with your preconceived biases.

Last edited:
Hey, the doctors are now saying that the hydro drug (too lazy to spell it all out), is now to be used ONLY in a hospital environment, and not to be taken at home. Why? Because it causes heart palpitations that can lead to cardiac arrest and the only place it should be administered is in the hospital.

And no..............doctors don't think it's a good prevention thing.

I beg to differ. Want me to post those studies again?

Forum List

Back