Hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 shows no benefit and more deaths in VA study

A new study finds that you're more likely to die of coronavirus if you take hydroxychloroquine.
This and other evidence against the drug may be why Trump is talking about it less and less lately:
In a shocking turn of events studies have shown more people undergoing chemo treatment for cancer die than those not taking chemo because they don’t have cancer.

You fucking moron.

A new study finds that you're more likely to die of coronavirus if you take hydroxychloroquine.
This and other evidence against the drug may be why Trump is talking about it less and less lately:
In a shocking turn of events studies have shown more people undergoing chemo treatment for cancer die than those not taking chemo because they don’t have cancer.

You fucking moron.
That doesnt make sense moron. Both control groups had the corona virus you dumbass. :)

Nobody dies from hydroxychloroquine.

Not impossible to die from hydroxychloroquine.
First of all, if you take enough it is known to cause heart attacks.
Over a very long time it can cause blindness.
But in the short term, it inhibits the immune system, so can make a viral infection worse.
Too much of anything can kill you dumbass.

What state were they in? Critical condition?

Hospitalized condition.
Huh they gave it to someone with a broken leg??

Hospitalized with coronavirus, obviously.
So they gave it to every single patient, did it work on some? Did the ones it didn’t work on Already reach a state that no medication could help them? Asking for a friend

It outlines the results in the study. What would be acceptable numbers by your standards?
I need to know many different things. And it’s not listed here.. it’s a fallacy study. Not surprising

Oh ok. So the following people:

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Siddharth Narendran, M.D.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

are wrong because some janitor laid out vague requirements that aren't provided. Good to know.
Who knows or they journalists took the data out of context. I don’t really care I know it works

The data kind of speaks for itself. The numbers are pretty simple to understand. What specific issues do you have with the data they received?
Real data. Let’s wait for it to be reviewed.. stay close by hehe

What would be considered "real" data by your standards? How is this not real?
The experts will analyze it other doctors and I’ll get back to you tomorrow.. don’t run hehe

Ok, so who do you consider the experts? What would be considered real data?

Are you just waiting for Breitbart to tell you what you want to think?
Like I said don’t go Runaway now boy lol I’m not a doctor I’m gonna wait for other doctors to review the evidence I’ll get back to you and you can get on your hands and knees and beg for forgiveness

So you can't tell me any details. You're just going to wait for the first tabloid article to come out and latch onto whatever they say, regardless of their qualifications.
Would you post it was a tabloid I’m waiting for the experts to come out to get both sides of the evidence and I’ll make my best decision

Would I post it was a tabloid? What???

Let’s just wait for the experts to review this data don’t run away and we’ll talk more about it later? Let’s get both sides of the story

Sure, but who do you consider experts? Qualifications?
No one from the VA that's for sure ?

What makes you qualified to speak of their qualifications?
I've used the VA system. After my last MRI my primary told me that my degenerating L4 and L5 has gotten better. My only treatment was being prescribed an anti-inflammatory.

They died of the virus or an underlying medical condition?
Both groups had underlying conditions. Your question is therefore silly.
The underlying conditions belie the inevitable results.
Didnt Drumpf say hydroxychloroquine was a miracle cure?
No. It helps when a fever kicks in.
It has helped Lots of people I know.
If you have an underlying condition, nothing helps.
"Lots of people" huh? OK. I'll believe you over the scientific study.
Feel free.
I only rely on a population I am socially connected to.
Of course, that population contains thousands of MDs.

But in the short term, it inhibits the immune system, so can make a viral infection worse.
I'm sure you are correct and medical professional know how to administer it properly.

You fucking moron.
That doesnt make sense moron. Both control groups had the corona virus you dumbass. :)
What did you expect? I sense some are just hoping Trump isn't such a loser on the subject. Talking about it as NOT a proven cure tends to really irk some peoples.

Feel free.
Show me one legit MD that says hydroxychloroquine should be prescribed for corona.

Coronavirus causes the immune system to go into overdrive and that is what causes the lungs to harden..............From what I've read you are trying to stop your immune system from killing you. It is also said that the Malaria drug allows the zinc into the system and the zinc kills it.

It's working all over the world......and my earlier postings STAND. This is not directed at you BTW. I know that the Pharma companies are trying to corner the market right now......especially GILEAD.

About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.
------------------------------------------------

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??

This kind of ignorance makes my skin crawl.

And I'm proud of that.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Because they only give it to the very very sick...so of course you will have more death at that end of the scale....
You dont know what youre talking about as usual. Please cite your proof that it was only given to the very sick.
I actually listen to the briefings unlike you obviously....
I dont believe you. Youre too stupid for me to trust. Please link your proof.
HAHAHA...find it yourself I don't care if you stay dumb....

Feel free.
Show me one legit MD that says hydroxychloroquine should be prescribed for corona.

So relax ...

if you happen to get the corona virus ( I hope you don't)

then don't take it!

as simple as that

we will understand.....your hatred for the President is greater....and you are prepared to die rather than take a medicine the President is telling you to take.

so go ahead.

Because they only give it to the very very sick...so of course you will have more death at that end of the scale....
You dont know what youre talking about as usual. Please cite your proof that it was only given to the very sick.
I actually listen to the briefings unlike you obviously....
I dont believe you. Youre too stupid for me to trust. Please link your proof.
HAHAHA...find it yourself I don't care if you stay dumb....
So you were just shooting off your mouth again. I figured.

Forum List

Back