Hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 shows no benefit and more deaths in VA study

A new study finds that you're more likely to die of coronavirus if you take hydroxychloroquine.
This and other evidence against the drug may be why Trump is talking about it less and less lately:
They died of the virus or an underlying medical condition?
Both groups had underlying conditions. Your question is therefore silly.
The underlying conditions belie the inevitable results.
Didnt Drumpf say hydroxychloroquine was a miracle cure?
No. It helps when a fever kicks in.
It has helped Lots of people I know.
If you have an underlying condition, nothing helps.
"Lots of people" huh? OK. I'll believe you over the scientific study.
Feel free.
I only rely on a population I am socially connected to.
Of course, that population contains thousands of MDs.
Show me one legit MD that says hydroxychloroquine should be prescribed for corona.

So relax ...

if you happen to get the corona virus ( I hope you don't)

then don't take it!

as simple as that

we will understand.....your hatred for the President is greater....and you are prepared to die rather than take a medicine the President is telling you to take.

so go ahead.
Why would I be stupid enough to take a medicine that incompetent fuckup is telling me to take? I'm trying to stay alive not die like some fool listening to him. You act like that stupid mother fucker went to medical school or something. :laughing0301:

A new study finds that you're more likely to die of coronavirus if you take hydroxychloroquine.
This and other evidence against the drug may be why Trump is talking about it less and less lately:
Feel free.
Show me one legit MD that says hydroxychloroquine should be prescribed for corona.

So relax ...

then don't take it!

as simple as that

we will understand.....your hatred for the President is greater....and you are prepared to die rather than take a medicine the President is telling you to take.

so go ahead.
Why would I be stupid enough to take a medicine that incompetent fuckup is telling me to take? I'm trying to stay alive not die like some fool listening to him. You act like that stupid mother fucker went to medical school or something. :laughing0301:

Don't take it then.

up to you !

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Feel free.

So relax ...

then don't take it!

as simple as that

so go ahead.

Don't take it then.

up to you !
Dont worry. I dont believe a thing that the pathetic fuckup says. When he claimed it was going to be over by Easter I immediately figured on 2 years or more. When he claimed everybody could get tested and that the test were beautiful I knew there was no chance I was going to be able to get a test. So its pretty easy reading Drumpf. You just do the opposite of whatever he says and you will be safe.

If the tests say there’s no way for your to be cured then you better go back to feeling bad

Feel free.

So relax ...

then don't take it!

as simple as that

so go ahead.
"Telling" comment. Dangerous lies are the Fat Donnie way. Chances of me believing his way...
I would rather not take his word. And especially yours. SOS

All loyal tea bagger trumpoholics must support Donald Trump no matter how many times he is wrong or how often he gets caught promoting misinformation or even lying. Tea bagging and trumpoholicism are more than a lifestyle, it's equal to religion.

Because they only give it to the very very sick...so of course you will have more death at that end of the scale....
You dont know what youre talking about as usual. Please cite your proof that it was only given to the very sick.
I actually listen to the briefings unlike you obviously....
I dont believe you. Youre too stupid for me to trust. Please link your proof.
HAHAHA...find it yourself I don't care if you stay dumb....
So you were just shooting off your mouth again. I figured.
You hate it when I'm right......drives you nutty.....

All loyal tea bagger trumpoholics must support Donald Trump no matter how many times he is wrong or how often he gets caught promoting misinformation or even lying. Tea bagging and trumpoholicism are more than a lifestyle, it's equal to religion.
Whoa...another one is off the rails....Buuuaaahahhahahahaha

Because they only give it to the very very sick...so of course you will have more death at that end of the scale....
You dont know what youre talking about as usual. Please cite your proof that it was only given to the very sick.
I've never been nutty so that means you've never ever been right.

1587532648299.png

we all know that you guys are just scared to death that it works.
Trolling, because you are scared to death that it doesn't work. You hitched your wagons to words that almost randomly pour out of Dear Leader's mouth, and now you're vested.

View attachment 326492
See what I mean? :)

About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.
------------------------------------------------

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??
You need to point this out to the anti-Trump French science guy who first claimed this stuff could help.

Forum List

Back