Hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 shows no benefit and more deaths in VA study

What state were they in? Critical condition?

Hospitalized condition.
Huh they gave it to someone with a broken leg??

Hospitalized with coronavirus, obviously.
So they gave it to every single patient, did it work on some? Did the ones it didn’t work on Already reach a state that no medication could help them? Asking for a friend

It outlines the results in the study. What would be acceptable numbers by your standards?
I need to know many different things. And it’s not listed here.. it’s a fallacy study. Not surprising

Oh ok. So the following people:

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Siddharth Narendran, M.D.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

are wrong because some janitor laid out vague requirements that aren't provided. Good to know.
Who knows or they journalists took the data out of context. I don’t really care I know it works

The data kind of speaks for itself. The numbers are pretty simple to understand. What specific issues do you have with the data they received?

Oh, Trump mentioned remdesivir, too. Because of course he did. There is no information showing it works, and someone leaked a vid on it to manipulate the stock price.

So yes, of course he mentioned it. The guy is desperate and has no ethics or relevant understanding.

No need to get all agitated about Hydroxychloroquine, it's very simple

If you get the Corona Virus - and I hope you don't- don't take it....just don't.....you see?

Just say No....Trump says this cure Corona and I don't like Trump, so I prefer to die rather than take it.....easy :dunno:

If you tested positive for covid-19 and Trump told you that rat poison cures coronavirus, would you take it?

Just curious.

Oh, Trump mentioned remdesivir, too. Because of course he did. There is no information showing it works, and someone leaked a vid on it to manipulate the stock price.

So yes, of course he mentioned it. The guy is desperate and has no ethics or relevant understanding.

If you get the Corona Virus - and I hope you don't- don't take it....just don't.....you see?

Just say No....Trump says this cure Corona and I don't like Trump, so I prefer to die rather than take it.....easy :dunno:

If you tested positive for covid-19 and Trump told you that rat poison cures coronavirus, would you take it?

Just curious.

What's your age?? 5 years old?

just curious :rolleyes:

Just curious.

What's your age?? 5 years old?

just curious :rolleyes:

Would you? Yes or no will suffice.

Hospitalized condition.

So they gave it to every single patient, did it work on some? Did the ones it didn’t work on Already reach a state that no medication could help them? Asking for a friend

It outlines the results in the study. What would be acceptable numbers by your standards?
I need to know many different things. And it’s not listed here.. it’s a fallacy study. Not surprising

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

are wrong because some janitor laid out vague requirements that aren't provided. Good to know.
Who knows or they journalists took the data out of context. I don’t really care I know it works

The data kind of speaks for itself. The numbers are pretty simple to understand. What specific issues do you have with the data they received?
Real data. Let’s wait for it to be reviewed.. stay close by hehe

Hospitalized condition.

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

What would be considered "real" data by your standards? How is this not real?

Hospitalized condition.

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

The experts will analyze it other doctors and I’ll get back to you tomorrow.. don’t run hehe

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Hospitalized condition.

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

The experts will analyze it other doctors and I’ll get back to you tomorrow.. don’t run hehe

Ok, so who do you consider the experts? What qualifications do they need to have? And what would be considered real data?

Can you answer any of that or are you just waiting for Breitbart to tell you what you want to think?

Hospitalized condition.

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

Ok, so who do you consider the experts? What would be considered real data?

Are you just waiting for Breitbart to tell you what you want to think?
Like I said don’t go Runaway now boy lol I’m not a doctor I’m gonna wait for other doctors to review the evidence I’ll get back to you and you can get on your hands and knees and beg for forgiveness

Hospitalized condition.

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

Like I said don’t go Runaway now boy lol I’m not a doctor I’m gonna wait for other doctors to review the evidence I’ll get back to you and you can get on your hands and knees and beg for forgiveness

So you can't tell me any details. You're just going to wait for the first tabloid article to come out and latch onto whatever they say, regardless of their qualifications.

Hospitalized condition.

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

So you can't tell me any details. You're just going to wait for the first tabloid article to come out and latch onto whatever they say, regardless of their qualifications.
Would you post it was a tabloid I’m waiting for the experts to come out to get both sides of the evidence and I’ll make my best decision

Hospitalized condition.

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

Would you post it was a tabloid I’m waiting for the experts to come out to get both sides of the evidence and I’ll make my best decision

Would I post it was a tabloid? What???

Hospitalized condition.

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

Let’s just wait for the experts to review this data don’t run away and we’ll talk more about it later? Let’s get both sides of the story

Hospitalized condition.

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

Let’s just wait for the experts to review this data don’t run away and we’ll talk more about it later? Let’s get both sides of the story

Sure, but who do you consider experts? Qualifications?

About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.
------------------------------------------------

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??
A study, from the VA ? Have you ever had to use the VA system ? By the way "But its not peer reviewed" you do know what that means right ?

Hospitalized condition.

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

No one from the VA that's for sure ?

Hospitalized condition.

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

Doctors just as qualified as the ones you posted hehe

Hospitalized condition.

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

What makes you qualified to speak of their qualifications?

Hospitalized condition.

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

What makes you qualified to speak of their qualifications?
Huh

Forum List

Back