Hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 shows no benefit and more deaths in VA study

About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.
------------------------------------------------

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??
Fake news! We don’t know when
The patient got the treatment was it already to late? Go away losers

It's also provided by Fox News.
The date doesn’t show much information. Thanks for holding people die to try to prove trump wrong. Sick

What date? It came out today.

I'm not holding people die. Whatever that means.

About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??

The date doesn’t show much information. Thanks for holding people die to try to prove trump wrong. Sick

Data.. do you know when the patients took the treatment? What combination? Thanks

snip

Data.. do you know when the patients took the treatment? What combination? Thanks

It says that in the study.

snip

Where? I don’t see it

snip

Where? I don’t see it

I was able to find it. Just follow the link to the study.

Why does the date matter though? What would you consider an acceptable date? What would not be acceptable?

this is not new information, we had already heard, through the "anecdotal evidence" that this drug would not help once a patient got into the critical stage, but it does reduce the chances of getting that bad if caught early enough

if the Chinese Virus is caught quickly enough & the HCQ is given early enough, it absolutely helps people
adorable. what a weak miracle drug. only works, if at all, under very specific circumstances sometimes, a little.

snip

Where? I don’t see it

Why does the date matter though? What would you consider an acceptable date? What would not be acceptable?
The data I’m looking for is what state and timeline were you in the virus where you almost dead did you take it when you first came in with little to no symptoms did you take it when you start to show symptoms more dire symptoms.. it doesn’t provide that information.

snip

Where? I don’t see it

Don't feed the attention begging troll...

snip

Where? I don’t see it

Asking for data is trolling lol hah

snip

Where? I don’t see it

The data I’m looking for is what state and timeline were you in the virus where you almost dead did you take it when you first came in with little to no symptoms did you take it when you start to show symptoms more dire symptoms.. it doesn’t provide that information.

Where you almost dead? What do you mean where they almost dead? What does the location matter? They either have coronavirus or they don't.

snip

Where? I don’t see it

The data is in the link I gave you.

Well, if it was a choice between definite death and taking hydroxychloriquine as the last best hope, I'd give it a shot.

I do appreciate Trump inspiring various possible solutions rather than the absolute no hope scenarios so popular with Democrat Party sad sacks and death mongers.

What other solutions has Trump offered up other than the malaria drug? I've never heard him say ANYTHING about plasma transfusions (shows definite promise), nor has he mentioned any of the other drugs like Restovir, which has also been showing promise for a treatment.

Interestingly enough, some doctors are turning towards death penalty drugs as possible treatment.

I suspect that your getting your information from a bias source (Democrat fake news seems likely), perhaps you should have listened to his daily briefings yourself..

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
snip

Where? I don’t see it

Where you almost dead? What do you mean where they almost dead? What does the location matter? They either have coronavirus or they don't.
Yeah you don’t know what you’re talking about thanks for playing

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
snip

Where? I don’t see it

Really what stage were they in when they got treatment? Thanks

snip

Where? I don’t see it

Yeah you don’t know what you’re talking about thanks for playing

Everything is right there in the article, bud. Try reading it.

snip

Where? I don’t see it

After they were hospitalized. Not sure if that's what you mean. I'm just reading it from the article. Not sure why I'm reading it for you.

snip

Where? I don’t see it

After they were hospitalized. Not sure if that's what you mean. I'm just reading it from the article. Not sure why I'm reading it for you.
Yeah if you don’t take the mix of medication at the right time it’s not gonna work.. so until that data is released this means nothing

snip

Where? I don’t see it

Yeah if you don’t take the mix of medication at the right time it’s not gonna work.. so until that data is released this means nothing

What is the right time to take the medication?

Well, if it was a choice between definite death and taking hydroxychloriquine as the last best hope, I'd give it a shot.

I do appreciate Trump inspiring various possible solutions rather than the absolute no hope scenarios so popular with Democrat Party sad sacks and death mongers.

What other solutions has Trump offered up other than the malaria drug? I've never heard him say ANYTHING about plasma transfusions (shows definite promise), nor has he mentioned any of the other drugs like Restovir, which has also been showing promise for a treatment.
You're just plain wrong.

First of all, WTF is Restovir? Do you mean Remdesivir? Trump has mentioned that along with azithromycin, convalescent plasma transfusions, Ivermectin and zinc.

Are the TDS afflicted morons going to declare jihad against those now?

I wish you guys would stop spreading misinformation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back