Hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 shows no benefit and more deaths in VA study

Well, if it was a choice between definite death and taking hydroxychloriquine as the last best hope, I'd give it a shot.

I do appreciate Trump inspiring various possible solutions rather than the absolute no hope scenarios so popular with Democrat Party sad sacks and death mongers.

What other solutions has Trump offered up other than the malaria drug? I've never heard him say ANYTHING about plasma transfusions (shows definite promise), nor has he mentioned any of the other drugs like Restovir, which has also been showing promise for a treatment.

Interestingly enough, some doctors are turning towards death penalty drugs as possible treatment.

I suspect that your getting your information from a bias source (Democrat fake news seems likely), perhaps you should have listened to his daily briefings yourself..
i know that it is hard for you mouth breathing talk radio morons to properly use your alleged mother tongue, but here is a tip. it is called a "biased" source. something about adjectives and nouns and stuff.

Oh, Trump mentioned remdesivir, too. Because of course he did. There is no information showing it works, and someone leaked a vid on it to manipulate the stock price.

So yes, of course he mentioned it. The guy is desperate and has no ethics or relevant understanding.

Last edited:
About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.
------------------------------------------------

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??
Fake news! We don’t know when
The patient got the treatment was it already to late? Go away losers

It's also provided by Fox News.
The date doesn’t show much information. Thanks for holding people die to try to prove trump wrong. Sick

What date? It came out today.

I'm not holding people die. Whatever that means.
Data.. do you know when the patients took the treatment? What combination? Thanks

It says that in the study.

Where? I don’t see it

I was able to find it. Just follow the link to the study.

Why does the date matter though? What would you consider an acceptable date? What would not be acceptable?
Don't feed the attention begging troll...
Asking for data is trolling lol hah

The data is in the link I gave you.
Really what stage were they in when they got treatment? Thanks

After they were hospitalized. Not sure if that's what you mean. I'm just reading it from the article. Not sure why I'm reading it for you.
Yeah if you don’t take the mix of medication at the right time it’s not gonna work.. so until that data is released this means nothing

What is the right time to take the medication?
Not when your on your death bed lol which is what this study was .. anti trump doc.. sad

About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??

The date doesn’t show much information. Thanks for holding people die to try to prove trump wrong. Sick

Data.. do you know when the patients took the treatment? What combination? Thanks

Where? I don’t see it

Why does the date matter though? What would you consider an acceptable date? What would not be acceptable?

After they were hospitalized. Not sure if that's what you mean. I'm just reading it from the article. Not sure why I'm reading it for you.
Yeah if you don’t take the mix of medication at the right time it’s not gonna work.. so until that data is released this means nothing

Not when your on your death bed lol which is what this study was .. anti trump doc.. sad

The study says It's from when they were first hospitalized.

snip

Where? I don’t see it

The study says It's from when they were first hospitalized.
What state were they in? Critical condition?

Was it given to people with severe Covid 19 virus symptoms? As a last resort to try and save them? From what I'm reading it's something that needs to be administered BEFORE patients reach that point to prevent them from getting that bad!

It caused more death, the deaths are on the Potus hands.
snip

The drug has a 40 year history of proven effectiveness and the side effects are minimal and well understood. It has never been touted as a miracle for someone already at death's doorstep. At that point it may work or it may not. The earlier it is administered during an infection, the better the results.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
snip

Where? I don’t see it

It's best to take it with meals. And the sooner you start taking it the better.

The drug has a 40 year history of proven effectiveness
...against no virus, ever. It is used to treat malaria (a bacterium EDIT: Plasmodium) and lupus and chronic arthritis, both autoimmune disorders.

and the side effects are minimal and well understood.
When taken in larger doses, the side effects are most certainly not minimal.

The earlier it is administered during an infection, the better the results.
Nonsense. You have no good reason to say that.

Last edited:
snip

Where? I don’t see it

at midnight, on a mountain top, with clear skies, and a full moon. that's why they are shit out of luck most of the time.

snip

Where? I don’t see it

Toast is already a meal and you take it in the morning...is that soon enough?
Take toast!

Hospitalized condition.
Huh they gave it to someone with a broken leg??

Hospitalized with coronavirus, obviously.
So they gave it to every single patient, did it work on some? Did the ones it didn’t work on Already reach a state that no medication could help them? Asking for a friend

It outlines the results in the study. What would be acceptable numbers by your standards?

Oh, Trump mentioned remdesivir, too. Because of course he did. There is no information showing it works, and someone leaked a vid on it to manipulate the stock price.

So yes, of course he mentioned it. The guy is desperate and has no ethics or relevant understanding.

No need to get all agitated about Hydroxychloroquine, it's very simple

If you get the Corona Virus - and I hope you don't- don't take it....just don't.....you see?

Just say No....Trump says this cure Corona and I don't like Trump, so I prefer to die rather than take it.....easy :dunno:

Hospitalized condition.

So they gave it to every single patient, did it work on some? Did the ones it didn’t work on Already reach a state that no medication could help them? Asking for a friend

It outlines the results in the study. What would be acceptable numbers by your standards?
I need to know many different things. And it’s not listed here.. it’s a fallacy study. Not surprising

Hospitalized condition.

I need to know many different things. And it’s not listed here.. it’s a fallacy study. Not surprising

Oh ok. So the following people:

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Siddharth Narendran, M.D.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

are wrong because some janitor laid out vague requirements that aren't provided. Good to know. What numerical values would be acceptable by your standards?

Hospitalized condition.

Oh ok. So the following people:

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.
Siddharth Narendran, M.D.
Felipe Pereira M.D.
Tammy Cummings, Ph.D
James W. Hardin, Ph.D
Scott Sutton, Pharm.D
Jayakrishna Ambati M.D.

are wrong because some janitor laid out vague requirements that aren't provided. Good to know.
Who knows or they journalists took the data out of context. I don’t really care I know it works

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back