Hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 shows no benefit and more deaths in VA study

Well, if it was a choice between definite death and taking hydroxychloriquine as the last best hope, I'd give it a shot.
Why? What about...dog turds? How about, cyanide? Or amoxycillin?

How about your mental health..?
How about, you got fooled? I know that's hard to admit. But after 3 years of constantly being lied to by the mentally ill president, you should have seen this coming.

You've been blinded by TDS, there is no hope for you... but good luck anyway.. :itsok:
That's the best you got? Actually, i am sure it is.

And you have no good evidence whatsoever to believe it works. You only have your complete suspension of your incredulity whenever your cult leader opens his mouth.

Eh, I don't mind you wallowing in negativity, if fact, I consider it a political advantage .. so thanks ... ;)
Sorry whiner, that's not a good substitute for evidence.

its real value appears to reside within its potential as a prophylaxis..
False. There is not a single shred of evidence for that.
Why "Mr Room Temperature IQ", do you recall yesterdays hooked on phonics lesson, specifically this short snappy word, "CITE?" Neato....
Oh look, the crybaby is confused again.

You cite your evidence for your claim. See you in...never, because there isn't any.

Last edited:
About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.
------------------------------------------------

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??
My co-worker's 40+ sister got C19, got a fever, took hydroxychloroquine for a week and recovered.
Any other bullshit in your pocket?

They actually did a study and not a quake one, one person, that is all you got. Anything for tramp. Sell your soul to build him up, that is what tramp wants, for all you to sell your soul to him, and it appears most of you already have.

Why "Mr Room Temperature IQ", do you recall yesterdays hooked on phonics lesson, specifically this short snappy word, "CITE?" Neato....

You cite your evidence for your claim. See you in...never, because there isn't any.
Oops, sorry, not evidence. Good luck!

About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??
My co-worker's 40+ sister got C19, got a fever, took hydroxychloroquine for a week and recovered.
Any other bullshit in your pocket?

They actually did a study and not a quake one, one person, that is all you got. Anything for tramp. Sell your soul to build him up, that is what tramp wants, for all you to sell your soul to him, and it appears most of you already have.

That study was completely destroyed by peer review, and you can look for Raoult to face criminal fraud charges in the not too distant future.

Trump is holding a press-conference on this right now. Trump was asked to comment on this study that shows that more people died with hydroxychloroquine than those who didn't use it.

"I don't know of the report. Obviously there have been some very good reports. Perhaps this one is not good a report. But we'll be looking at it." - Trump

Was it given to people with severe Covid 19 virus symptoms? As a last resort to try and save them? From what I'm reading it's something that needs to be administered BEFORE patients reach that point to prevent them from getting that bad!

It caused more death, the deaths are on the Potus hands.
Oh i see, because China let the Wuhan Virus out, it is President Trumps fault for trying to save those in dire need with a medical treatment that is 72% effective. Again, were those 28% already 1 foot in the grave and nothing was going to save them, not even the miracle cure? Can you imagine if the brown turds Oblummercare was still in full force, nobody would be making medical equipment because the UACA was taxing every piece made. And the medicine that is 72% effective wouldnt ever save the 72% and would be 100% deaths by Oblummers hands and he would say "At this point, what difference does it make". I only want to lower the oceans and heal the planet, not you scums like Penelope.

Was it given to people with severe Covid 19 virus symptoms? As a last resort to try and save them? From what I'm reading it's something that needs to be administered BEFORE patients reach that point to prevent them from getting that bad!

Oh i see, because China let the Wuhan Virus out, it is President Trumps fault for trying to save those in dire need with a medical treatment that is 72% effective. Again, were those 28% already 1 foot in the grave and nothing was going to save them, not even the miracle cure? Can you imagine if the brown turds Oblummercare was still in full force, nobody would be making medical equipment because the UACA was taxing every piece made. And the medicine that is 72% effective wouldnt ever save the 72% and would be 100% deaths by Oblummers hands and he would say "At this point, what difference does it make". I only want to lower the oceans and heal the planet, not you scums like Penelope.
Aaaand the Obama Tourettes Syndrome flares up...a sure sign that the mentally ill president has stepped in it again...

Aaaand the Obama Tourettes Syndrome flares up...a sure sign that the mentally ill president has stepped in it again...
What in my last post isnt correct?

Oh yeah, every time he talked you got a thrill up your leg and cum down your chin.

Oh i see, because China let the Wuhan Virus out, it is President Trumps fault for trying to save those in dire need with a medical treatment that is 72% effective.

In this case, it is shown that the treatment of hydroxychloroquine had negative effects.

People without medical expertise shouldn't be giving medical advice.

snip

GILEAD...........LOL

Wants another drug and have already tried to seize the market.......so they can jack up the prices for it for 7 years.

GILEAD THREAD...............PFFFFT.

Oops, sorry, not evidence. Good luck!
Oops, yes it is, you can deny it and continue to lie to yourself maintaining delusional commitment to ideological zealotry, but truth is always stronger medicine! Almost every doctor treating front line Wuhan flu patients in NYC, and NJ is using this medication as a prophylactic for themselves! In India it is recommended specifically as a prophylaxis, and not as a front line treatment of infection! An abundance of data indicates value of this medication as prophylaxis....

snip

GILEAD...........LOL

Wants another drug and have already tried to seize the market.......so they can jack up the prices for it for 7 years.

GILEAD THREAD...............PFFFFT.
And this is what cultish brainwashing does to people.

Oops, yes it is
False. You presented not a shred of evidence of the prophylactic effect you claimed. Nor will you, because there isn't any. But what you will do is throw a childish little hissy fit and try to waste my time with irrelevant links to articles you never read and don't understand.

I would attempt to explain the difference between in vitro and in vivo, but we both know you are too stupid to understand it. But know that the one, single study in that breitbart article merely suggested it was worth studying in vivo.

But again, you never read the article anyway.

SHOW ME THE STUDY FROM GILEAD............

I'll show it ........if I have too......because it's NOT COMPLETE............

UAB and University of Nebraska have been studying this for a long time now.......USING TAX PAYER GRANTS.............

So GILEAD can be filthy rich off this PANDEMIC,

SHOW ME THE ACTUAL STUDY FROM THE SITE ABOVE...........OR IT NEVER HAPPENED.

snip

^^^
Fake news
^^^

Still in stage 1 (denial) of the process of finding out he has been fooled.
You're an idiot. The article is factually incorrect, and therefore fake news.

But you eagerly drink that kool aid without an ounce of skepticism because your IQ is so low that it makes you very suggestible and easily brainwashed.

snip

You're actually going to cite the VA as a credible source? Dayum! I knew you were stupid and kinda dumb but I didn't know you were that far gone. You're in dire need of help from a mental health professional.

Forum List

Back