Hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 shows no benefit and more deaths in VA study

Well, if it was a choice between definite death and taking hydroxychloriquine as the last best hope, I'd give it a shot.

I do appreciate Trump inspiring various possible solutions rather than the absolute no hope scenarios so popular with Democrat Party sad sacks and death mongers.

About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.
------------------------------------------------

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??

Tough shit.....gonna keep using it anyway.

JO

Well, if it was a choice between definite death and taking hydroxychloriquine as the last best hope, I'd give it a shot.
Why? What about...dog turds? How about, cyanide? Or amoxycillin?

How about your mental health..?
How about, you got fooled? I know that's hard to admit. But after 3 years of constantly being lied to by the mentally ill president, you should have seen this coming.

You've been blinded by TDS, there is no hope for you... but good luck anyway.. :itsok:

How about, you got fooled? I know that's hard to admit. But after 3 years of constantly being lied to by the mentally ill president, you should have seen this coming.

You've been blinded by TDS, there is no hope for you... but good luck anyway.. :itsok:
That's the best you got? Actually, i am sure it is.

And you have no good evidence whatsoever to believe it works. You only have your complete suspension of your incredulity whenever your cult leader opens his mouth.

its real value appears to reside within its potential as a prophylaxis..
False. There is not a single shred of evidence for that.
Why "Mr Room Temperature IQ", do you recall yesterdays hooked on phonics lesson, specifically this short snappy word, "CITE?" Neato....
Oh look, the crybaby is confused again.

You cite your evidence for your claim. See you in...never, because there isn't any.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??
^^^
Fake news

snip

^^^
Fake news
^^^

Still in stage 1 (denial) of the process of finding out he has been fooled.

According to the study, you would be MORE likely to die if you did that.

"Compared to the no HC group, the risk of death from any cause was higher in the HC group (adjusted hazard ratio, 2.61; 95% CI, 1.10 to 6.17; P=0.03)"

"An association of increased overall mortality was identified in patients treated with hydroxychloroquine alone. "

Ask the anonymous "researchers".
Or, as people not brainwashed by the trump cult call them:

Joseph Magagnoli, M.S.1,2,*, Siddharth Narendran, M.D.4,5,*, Felipe Pereira M.D.4,5,*, Tammy
Cummings, Ph.D.1
, James W. Hardin, Ph.D.3
, S. Scott Sutton, Pharm.D.1,2, Jayakrishna Ambati,
M.D.4,5,6,7

That's the best you got? Actually, i am sure it is.

And you have no good evidence whatsoever to believe it works. You only have your complete suspension of your incredulity whenever your cult leader opens his mouth.

Eh, I don't mind you wallowing in negativity, if fact, I consider it a political advantage .. so thanks ... ;)

Forum List

Back