Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

Your support for China after what they have done is noted.
Shut up freak, not one word of what i said was in support of china. You just sissied out of my question, like i knew you would.
The standard FFI verbal assaults when you can't refute your own words spoken. It's simple "you hate Trump", and support anything not Trump. It is why you do what you do. How you exist in the bubble that you do is amazing really. Look if you can't handle civilized debate, then why waste time here ? What's in it for you ???

standard FFI verbal assaults when you can't refute your own words spoken
Yes, it is pretty standard for people to say "i didn't say that", when shameless little pukes like you make up stuff they didn't say. But don't let that deter you from inventing little fantasies that you, with your very limited capabilities, are actually able to argue against.

Doctor charged, in part, for making false claims that chloroquine is effective against covid19:

Your point in regards to the overall study of the thread with this you have posted is what ?? Yes the guy should have been checked if he went farther than nessesary in promoting the drug, otherwise making claims that were obsurd or over blown. If you think this one incident applies to all opinions or evidence gathered in good faith, then that is obsurd.

Yes, it is pretty standard for people to say "i didn't say that", when shameless little pukes like you make up stuff they didn't say. But don't let that deter you from inventing little fantasies that you, with your very limited capabilities, are actually able to argue against.
Again with the childish rants. How old are you anyways ??

You didn't say this in regards to your American President in regards to China ?

"Exactly what actions do you think we can take against china? You realize they just kicked Trump's ass in a trade war, right?"

How was this supposed to be interpreted by the audience here ? It appears you are cheering for China, and are wanting Trump to fail. Am I wrong ? Most Americans think Trump was righting the ship in trade with many nation's including China, and I didn't see Democrats disputing this fact, but you say otherwise ?

I just hope that we get the nation back open for all, and if this helps then thank God for the educated wisdom that was granted to humans from above, and were implanted within us to make use of the resources given us to overcome such things as they arise.

Exactly what actions do you think we can take against china? You realize
That is not support or defense of china. Obviously. I ask you honestly. What penalty, exactly, could we bring to bear on china? Any economic penalty on them is a penalty against ourselves.

Thats twice you have had an opportunity to answer that. Its a lot easier to squawk about it than is is to be specific, isnt it?

Now, back to the actual thread topic. I see a doctor was charged with a federal crime for telling people these drugs are a cure for covid19.

Exactly what actions do you think we can take against china? You realize
That is not support or defense of china. Obviously. I ask you honestly. What penalty, exactly, could we bring to bear on china? Any economic penalty on them is a penalty against ourselves.

Thats twice you have had an opportunity to answer that. Its a lot easier to squawk about it than is is to be specific, isnt it?

Now, back to the actual thread topic. I see a doctor was charged with a federal crime for telling people these drugs are a cure for covid19.
He was wrong if said it cured the disease. No problem refuting that opinion, but this doesn't defeat all other opinions by bringing this up nor does it defeat the "right to try" program that we now have because of Trump.

Does anyone think that maybe after the original highly potent strain came here, that once it had passed through many immune systems, otherwise where it gets watered down so to speak (i.e. into a less potent version), then that of the original, ends up with what most are dealing with after contraction ??

Full peer reviewed study has been released by Didier Raoult MD, PhD https://drive.google.com/file/d/186Bel9RqfsmEx55FDum4xY_IlWSHnGbj/view?usp=sharing…. After 6 days 100% of patients treated with HCQ + Azithromycin were virologically cured
"Cured", meaning they will never contract it again or was it that it made them well enough that the natural immune system could finish the job ?? What is truly meant by cured ??
That is a good question - I don't know the answer.

Full peer reviewed study has been released by Didier Raoult MD, PhD https://drive.google.com/file/d/186Bel9RqfsmEx55FDum4xY_IlWSHnGbj/view?usp=sharing…. After 6 days 100% of patients treated with HCQ + Azithromycin were virologically cured
"Cured", meaning they will never contract it again or was it that it made them well enough that the natural immune system could finish the job ?? What is truly meant by cured ??
Me either, but I would think that a virus couldn't be cured as in the body would become immune to it forever. Some diseases once the body staves it off has an immunity, but for how long?? Not sure if an immunity can last a lifetime for a person or not. Name one disease that can be staved off in that way, and the body creates a lifetime immunity against it. Chickenpocks can be defeated once immunity is achieved, but the person can get the shingles later in life.......Thanks.

Me either, but I would think that a virus couldn't be cured as in the body would become immune to it forever. Some diseases once the body staves it off has an immunity, but for how long?? Not sure if an immunity can last a lifetime for a person or not. Name one disease that can be staved off in that way, and the body creates a lifetime immunity against it. Chickenpocks can be defeated once immunity is achieved, but the person can get the shingles later in life.......Thanks.

Measles, mumps, rubella.

Forum List

Back