Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

False, of course. Not only are they not the same standards, the FDA can change standards on the fly, such as when they approved these drugs for off label use a few weeks ago.

FDA HAS NEVER worked this fast.. I know this personally.. Could not change a toggle switch on an AI classifier for breast cancer detection in less than 4 months and 120 pages of submission..

And I enjoy correction, but haven't seen much from you...

FDA requires SAME STRINGENT standards of proof for medical devices and tests..
False, of course. Not only are they not the same standards, the FDA can change standards on the fly, such as when they approved these drugs for off label use a few weeks ago.

Dude, correcting you is a full time job. I think i m going to let someone else sift through your madeup nonsense for a while.
They are clueless.

Only because of our insane president do we have to listen to this nonsense from these guys.

FDA requires SAME STRINGENT standards of proof for medical devices and tests..

Dude, correcting you is a full time job. I think i m going to let someone else sift through your madeup nonsense for a while.
This was a real cult leader and his followers took his medicine too. .
1587002692418.png
And no matter what, Trump supporters are going to follow their leader and take Trumps medicine.

Attachments

• 1587002802219.png
    1587002802219.png
    749.4 KB · Views: 56
I heard an interview with the beautiful governor of South Dakota on Glenn Beck today. She's starting tests today with hydroxychloroquine. 'bout time!

Too bad for her, it doesn’t work

6200 doctors worldwide reported that it DID... I've posted that link about dozen times times now... 74% of doctors treating Covid in Spain reported they USED HCQ, More than 1/2 in France.. Rated it the MOST effective treatment that had to offer out of a choice of 12 drugs...

You're not gonna get absolute numbers out of this for a year or more... There's NO TIME to produce "blind studies" and IF THEY DID -- it would be immoral to use these desperate patients by NOT TELLING them if they were getting treatment or a placebo....
There is no magic cure

All potential remedies have their advantages and risks. It is up to researchers around the globe to assess those risks. I trust their views over the misinformation being sent out by our head cheerleader
The abortion argument.

If you dont want the drug, DONT TAKE IT. Freedom of CHOICE

In fact, should you be on your death bed, you should be denied the opportunity to take the drug
What an idiot

Medical care determined by patients
Patient and their doctor.

Mind your own business busybody
Doctors can already prescribe it off label.
My wife and I are taking hydroxychloroquine off label. She's a medical student on clinical rotation at the hospital, so she is at high risk of being exposed to the virus. It would be very unwise not to take it as a prophylactic.

There is zero evidence it has any effectiveness whatsoever as a prophylactic measure for covid-19. None. What you two are doing could be unethical, if there is a shortage for patients with conditions for which it has been shown effective or for clinical trials.

I heard an interview with the beautiful governor of South Dakota on Glenn Beck today. She's starting tests today with hydroxychloroquine. 'bout time!

6200 doctors worldwide reported that it DID... I've posted that link about dozen times times now... 74% of doctors treating Covid in Spain reported they USED HCQ, More than 1/2 in France.. Rated it the MOST effective treatment that had to offer out of a choice of 12 drugs...

You're not gonna get absolute numbers out of this for a year or more... There's NO TIME to produce "blind studies" and IF THEY DID -- it would be immoral to use these desperate patients by NOT TELLING them if they were getting treatment or a placebo....
There is no magic cure

All potential remedies have their advantages and risks. It is up to researchers around the globe to assess those risks. I trust their views over the misinformation being sent out by our head cheerleader
The abortion argument.

In fact, should you be on your death bed, you should be denied the opportunity to take the drug
What an idiot

My wife and I are taking hydroxychloroquine off label. She's a medical student on clinical rotation at the hospital, so she is at high risk of being exposed to the virus. It would be very unwise not to take it as a prophylactic.
aka ...........can't say take the vitamin...........oops..............Pharma is watching.........lol

There is no magic cure

The abortion argument.

What an idiot

aka ...........can't say take the vitamin...........oops..............Pharma is watching.........lol
in other words, you cant put together a coherent response to what i actually said.

By the way, genius ..."Pharma" makes these drugs. They are banking off of this fad. Laughing all the way to the bank.

There is zero evidence it has any effectiveness whatsoever as a prophylactic measure for covid-19. None. What you two are doing could be unethical, if there is a shortage for patients with conditions for which it has been shown effective or for clinical trials.

So NOW you're giving medical advice to a Medical student and her husband???? OMG... THis is getting better and better... Fuck Trump !!!

NOW you're giving medical advice to a Medical student and her husband????
That wasn't medical advice. That was a statement of fact about the evidence that anyone could correctly make, and then some ethical advice.

But feel free to actually try to counterargue directly against what i said, instead of throwing a fit.

Another correction.....zzzzzz....go home, you're drunk.

It would be very unwise not to take it as a prophylactic.
Just because you are personally ignorant of the evidence doesn't mean that there is no evidence.

At this point, controlled randomized double-blind clinical trials are just as unethical as the infamous Tuskegee syphilis study, IMO. And mark my words, in the not too distant future health officials around the world will come to the same conclusion.

Last edited:
Just because you are personally ignorant of the evidence doesn't mean that there is no evidence.
Then you go ahead and post it. See you in... Nver.

I think you and your wife should know something. This prophylactic myth arises solely from a single chinese report that 80 people they studied that had lupus did not catch the virus. Naturally, most were on an intermittent chloroquine regimen.

Of course, all were already immuno-compromised and following strict distancing procedures. And people with Lupus, who also are on intermittent chloroquine regimens, have contracted the virus.

This is literally the origin of your bad assumptions. You should think about that.

Then you go ahead and post it. See you in... Nver.

I think you and your wife should know something. This prophylactic myth arises solely from a single chinese report that 80 people they studied that had lupus did not catch the virus. Naturally, most were on an intermittent chloroquine regimen.

Of course, all were already immuno-compromised and following strict distancing procedures. And people with Lupus, who also are on intermittent chloroquine regimens, have contracted the virus.

This is literally the origin of your bad assumptions. You should think about that.
I never mentioned any study about lupus patients. So obviously you're the only one making assumptions. Go ahead and explain to the forum why hydroxychloroquine cannot work as a prophylactic. What's your theory?

Last edited:
Some positive news amidst all the gray clouds

Topline: President Trump said in a Thursday press briefing that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, drugs used to treat malaria and severe arthritis, were approved by the Food and Drug Administration to test as a COVID-19 coronavirus treatment, as the number of cases nationwide continues to increase.
  • The drugs will be used in a clinical trial, according to FDA commissioner Dr. Stephen Hahn, who spoke during the press briefing.
  • Trump also said that other antiviral medications will be fast-tracked for FDA approval.
Updated: Trump Says FDA Approved Anti-Malaria Drug Chloroquine To Test As Coronavirus Treatment

Its already out there and obviously does not work which is why the world is locked down..
It was used in a small scale trial in France and the results were very good

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Its being used in NYC and many places and death toll is rising geometrically. What does that teach you?

How many people are being given the drug?

If it is only being tried in a relatively small number of cases it won't effect the death rate.

We have well established protocols. Fuck Don.

Will the human being transform the desease into a less harmful desease over time, otherwise this being after an amount of time takes place where the strain is encountering humans, and therefore it goes through these human beings that have a naturally given immunity system that is designed to protect the herd when something like this enters the human beings system, otherwise in which can or ultimately transforms it into a less deadly version ??? Are we already seeing a far less deadly version/strain of the virus because it is being naturally defeated by human beings who are defeating the virus in their systems, and are therefore changing the virus ???

If this thing actually came from a lab in China, then China should be in deep doody with our country or any other countries that are affected so negatively by such a thing. We should ban these people (the pro communist government ones), and stop all business with them immediately. We should run them out of this country if they own businesses here, and if they are not American Citizen's. The sell out of this nation by greed driven traitorous American's is now Criminal, otherwise if it ultimately led to a situation like this.

One "positive" that is coming from this thing, and that is that it reduced some of these bad apples in society to confinement in their homes, otherwise by breaking down their influence on society if only for a moment..... This thing has made them equal out with the average American by taking away their false created images of being super human heroes that were far above the average Joe in society, and that society should idolize them always no matter what their message is. They were never these super heroes once outside their platforms in which they depended upon......, Otherwise the sheeple figured that they knew what was best for society and/or them, when infact they (those guilty) were the destroyers of civilized society instead. If any good came from this, then that (seeing bad apples reduced to having no influence from their natural enviroments), is one of them for sure.

Last edited:
If this thing actually came from a lab in China, then China should be in deep doody with our country or any other countries that are affected so negatively by such a thing. We should ban these people (the pro communist government ones), and stop all business with them immediately. We should run them out of this country if they own businesses here, and if they are not American Citizen's. The sell out of this nation by greed driven traitorous American's is now Criminal, otherwise if it ultimately led to a situation like this.

One "positive" that is coming from this thing, and that is that it reduced some of these bad apples in society to confinement in their homes, otherwise by breaking down their influence on society if only for a moment..... This thing has made them equal out with the average American by taking away their false created images of being super human heroes that were far above the average Joe in society, and that society should idolize them always no matter what their message is. They were never these super heroes once outside their platforms in which they depended upon......, Otherwise the sheeple figured that they knew what was best for society and/or them, when infact they (those guilty) were the destroyers of civilized society instead. If any good came from this, then that (seeing bad apples reduced to having no influence from their natural enviroments), is one of them for sure.
:wtf::alcoholic:

It cured 40 out of 40 of the first batch or test subjects according to what I read this morning.

Then what you read was a lie, this is not a cure, it merely eases the symptoms...maybe

This is what the crushing of a liberals hope looks like :)

Exactly...they had set their goal of using the corona virus epidemic to destroy Trumps re-election possibilities.

Now suddenly they see that the virus may be defeated which would destroy their hopes of defeating Trump.

Man those dems is gonna hate that quinine water! I wonder if they can prove collusion between that and Trump and then go for another round of impeachment bullshit?

JO

I never mentioned any study about lupus patients.
I know. I know you didn't even know about the data i mentioned. It wasn't a study on lupus patients, by the way. It was just a data point taken out of context.

I know you didn't know, which is why i passed the info to you. I thought it might be enlightening to know the source of the myth you have bought into.

So pause and think about it. Think about how you dont actually have a single shred of evidence of the effectiveness of the drug in preventing covid19 infection. Once you come to terms with that, think for a while how you came to believe this myth despite having zero evidence. The trail ends up at the chinese factoid i related to you.

Personally, i would want to know how i got fooled into believing a baseless myth. Hopefully you do, too.

Forum List

Back