Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

Do not let the naysayers keep you sick. If you are a Trump supporter who has coronavirus or who has a trump supporting friend who has coronavirus, please give him some Chloroquine.
Like now.

Typical cultist. Willing to try a dangerous and unproven "cure" that could do more harm than good, on the word of a dangerous, lying conman. The study that Trump cited, had 6 participants. And the drug involved is both expensive, and comes with many life-long side effects. Yes, it can save lives, but at a cost. That you would make this commendation without any knowledge other than the world of a lying conman like Trump, makes me wonder how you managed to grow to adulthood without unwittingly getting yourself killed.

Well Snake Oil Salesman finds it hard give up his old job

Do not let the naysayers keep you sick. If you are a Trump supporter who has coronavirus or who has a trump supporting friend who has coronavirus, please give him some Chloroquine.
Like now.

Typical cultist. Willing to try a dangerous and unproven "cure" that could do more harm than good, on the word of a dangerous, lying conman. The study that Trump cited, had 6 participants. And the drug involved is both expensive, and comes with many life-long side effects. Yes, it can save lives, but at a cost. That you would make this commendation without any knowledge other than the world of a lying conman like Trump, makes me wonder how you managed to grow to adulthood without unwittingly getting yourself killed.

Well Snake Oil Salesman finds it hard give up his old job
I agree. Generally ER "doctors" cant get clients.Take two Tylenol and come tomorrow if'n y'aint better

"A man has died and his wife is under critical care after the couple, both in their 60s, ingested chloroquine phosphate," one of the anti-malaria drugs that President Trump has mentioned in recent days, according to Banner Health, the hospital system that treated both patients.

And now Dr Donnys advice has a body count. What a criminal this man is. The upside is that the victims must be Trumpers.

"A man has died and his wife is under critical care after the couple, both in their 60s, ingested chloroquine phosphate," one of the anti-malaria drugs that President Trump has mentioned in recent days, according to Banner Health, the hospital system that treated both patients.

And now Dr Donnys advice has a body count. What a criminal this man is. The upside is that the victims must be Trumpers.

I bet if President Trump told you to go play in the middle of the street, you'd do that, wouldn't you?

cant believe you posted that ......

So a hospital gives the people an overdose of the drug and it's Trump's fault.

Fucking Hillaryous.
The Troll is pushing these troll sites............Self medicated.....and that was the cause of death Nigeria.................they are pushing a NARRATIVE...........

We aren't going to self medicate the dang drug...........Tommy is a TROLL.

Fucking Hillaryous.
The Troll is pushing these troll sites............Self medicated.....and that was the cause of death Nigeria.................they are pushing a NARRATIVE...........

and a fool

Why not? It's highly pertinent info.

>> PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- Banner Health officials are warning the general public after a man died and his wife was hospitalized in critical condition from self-medicating to treat coronavirus.​
According to a press release from Banner Health, the product that the couple used was chloroquine, which is a malaria medication that they recommend to not be ingested or used to treat or prevent COVID-19.​
The man and his wife, both in their 60s, became sick within 30 minutes of ingesting chloroquine phosophate, and experienced immediate effects requiring hospitalization. Chloroquine phosphate, is an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tanks. << --- Phoenix Man Dies, Wife Critical

Who would want people to NOT know this?

Fucking Hillaryous.

You think a Phoenix TV station is a fucking "troll site"? What the fuck is WRONG with you?

Here it is from another Phoenix station.

Here it is from NBC.

You Cultists of Ignorance are exactly the reason these people die. :fu:

Why not? It's highly pertinent info.

>> PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- Banner Health officials are warning the general public after a man died and his wife was hospitalized in critical condition from self-medicating to treat coronavirus.​
According to a press release from Banner Health, the product that the couple used was chloroquine, which is a malaria medication that they recommend to not be ingested or used to treat or prevent COVID-19.​
The man and his wife, both in their 60s, became sick within 30 minutes of ingesting chloroquine phosophate, and experienced immediate effects requiring hospitalization. Chloroquine phosphate, is an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tanks. << --- Phoenix Man Dies, Wife Critical

Who would want people to NOT know this?
trumpers

This from just this morning, was prophetic wasn't it.

And here it is, now they try to spin their way out of it.

I bet if President Trump told you to go play in the middle of the street, you'd do that, wouldn't you?
No, he would blame it on Putin.

he used fish tank cleaner, and he also took a dose of his own design.
it might have a different outcome if a doctor prescribes a patient the recomended dosage of the actual drug.
thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

Wasn't prescribed by a doctor and I also read it was used to clean a fish tank, which means you could pick it up off the shelf at Walmart.

My God people, wake up!

he used fish tank cleaner, and he also took a dose of his own design.
it might have a different outcome if a doctor prescribes a patient the recomended dosage of the actual drug.
thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

Wasn't prescribed by a doctor and I also read it was used to clean a fish tank, which means you could pick it up off the shelf at Walmart.

My God people, wake up!
yep. here in az the lical radio is warning other peoole not to try it.
one could argue if these people have to be warned if such idiocy, we would be better off without them.

Forum List

Back