Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

he used fish tank cleaner, and he also took a dose of his own design.
it might have a different outcome if a doctor prescribes a patient the recomended dosage of the actual drug.
thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

Wasn't prescribed by a doctor and I also read it was used to clean a fish tank, which means you could pick it up off the shelf at Walmart.

My God people, wake up!
I'm sure he was a liberal, wonder how many cases of toilet paper he had. The media needs to be held accountable.

it might have a different outcome if a doctor prescribes a patient the recomended dosage of the actual drug.
thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

Wasn't prescribed by a doctor and I also read it was used to clean a fish tank, which means you could pick it up off the shelf at Walmart.

My God people, wake up!
yep. here in az the lical radio is warning other peoole not to try it.
one could argue if these people have to be warned if such idiocy, we would be better off without them.
Exactly why I was against warning labels.

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!
I'm sure he was a liberal, wonder how many cases of toilet paper he had. The media needs to be held accountable.

"THE MEDIA"??

Pray, where the FUCK did "THE MEDIA" tell these unfortunates to do this?

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

They hyped this thing up big time. Less than 300 dead and they want to shut an economy down. Let all politicians go without pay and I guarantee you, this problem would be solved tomorrow.

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

They hyped this thing up big time. Less than 300 dead and they want to shut an economy down. Let all politicians go without pay and I guarantee you, this problem would be solved tomorrow.

What’s the guarantee of a Russian troll worth these days?

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

Actually it's over 550 dead, over ten thousand new cases just today and a penetration rate that;s expanded by a factor of 22 times in ten days, but essplain to the class how "THE MEDIA" calls any shots to "shut an economy down". Is the DJIA part of "THE MEDIA"? Do you in fact have any clue how all this works?

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

What's the guarantee that Pelosi flies in on her American funded jet, and takes away help from the American people? Because she wants to fund her agenda? I'll tell you, 100%. So screw you, you people are the problem.

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

Actually it's over 550 dead, over ten thousand new cases just today and a penetration rate that;s expanded by a factor of 22 times in ten days, but essplain to the class how "THE MEDIA" calls any shots to "shut an economy down". Is the DJIA part of "THE MEDIA"? Do you in fact have any clue how all this works?
Yes, I do. It's over hyped, but go down to your mom's basement and let her figure out how to support you. Since Pelosi killed any help for her.

My mother died several years ago, and you're going to reported land.

Dumbass.

"A man has died and his wife is under critical care after the couple, both in their 60s, ingested chloroquine phosphate," one of the anti-malaria drugs that President Trump has mentioned in recent days, according to Banner Health, the hospital system that treated both patients.

And now Dr Donnys advice has a body count. What a criminal this man is. The upside is that the victims must be Trumpers.
cant believe you posted that ......

Why not? It's highly pertinent info.

>> PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- Banner Health officials are warning the general public after a man died and his wife was hospitalized in critical condition from self-medicating to treat coronavirus.​
According to a press release from Banner Health, the product that the couple used was chloroquine, which is a malaria medication that they recommend to not be ingested or used to treat or prevent COVID-19.​
The man and his wife, both in their 60s, became sick within 30 minutes of ingesting chloroquine phosophate, and experienced immediate effects requiring hospitalization. Chloroquine phosphate, is an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tanks. << --- Phoenix Man Dies, Wife Critical

Who would want people to NOT know this?
most people dont make their own concoction.....

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

Yes, I do. It's over hyped, but go down to your mom's basement and let her figure out how to support you. Since Pelosi killed any help for her.

My mother died several years ago, and you're going to reported land.

Dumbass.
Sorry to hear, but your post makes me think you're around 12.

You might ask yourself if the recommendation comes from a medical professional or from a reality TV star.

Chloroquine is like any drug.
Use it as directed.
Taking too much is dangerous.
1 gram is deadly

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

What's the guarantee that Pelosi flies in on her American funded jet, and takes away help from the American people? Because she wants to fund her agenda? I'll tell you, 100%. So screw you, you people are the problem.

No the problem is with the federal government and it’s abject failure to effectively deal with this pandemic.

Dumb Donald has fucked up badly and just like W and his wrong headed response to 9/11, thousands of Americans will die as a result.

Pelosi has nothing to do with these negotiations but she should have been involved because the House will also have to pass this bill and Moscow Mitch is trying to slide one past the American people with this bill.

The President is far to corrupt and dishonest to be given control of a multi billion dollar slush fund. Period.

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

Get a grip man.. The expansion is largely due to testing. Before all that testing started, you had "suspected cases" that would "roll off" as mild or mis-diagnosed within 2 or 3 days..

NOBODY -- not even the CDC KNOWS what the "transmission is"... Because NO ONE KNOWS how many TOTAL infections there are... Total infections include those that are NEVER symptomatic or have very mild symptoms.. So NOBODY knows what the actual death rate is yet..

They are working on all that.. Using "best guesses".. But probably 20,000 this flu season have died without the help of the Corona outbreak..

Only way to know contagion/transmission/death rates is to RANDOM test a large swath of the population. And we'll never have the test kits for that anytime soon..

What we DO KNOW -- and Fauci and Berkit said it recently -- is that ALL THESE RATES have been revised downwards in the past 15 days or so....

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

Get a grip man.. The expansion is largely due to testing. Before all that testing started, you had "suspected cases" that would "roll off" as mild or mis-diagnosed within 2 or 3 days..

NOBODY -- not even the CDC KNOWS what the "transmission is"... Because NO ONE KNOWS how many TOTAL infections there are... Total infections include those that are NEVER symptomatic or have very mild symptoms.. So NOBODY knows what the actual death rate is yet..

They are working on all that.. Using "best guesses".. But probably 20,000 this flu season have died without the help of the Corona outbreak..

Only way to know contagion/transmission/death rates is to RANDOM test a large swath of the population. And we'll never have the test kits for that anytime soon..

What we DO KNOW -- and Fauci and Berkit said it recently -- is that ALL THESE RATES have been revised downwards in the past 15 days or so....

That is SO FASCINATING, but it has nothing to do with my correction of the quoted poster's lowballng of the conditions OR his fake premise holding"THE MEDIA" responsible for people killing themselves with touted quack formulas, neither of which have a legitimate basis to exist.

And you want to go after ME for calling that bullshit out??

Tell ya what, I'll continue to stand for accuracy, Reality and the Truth, and you continue to do whatever it is you do.

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

That is SO FASCINATING, but it has nothing to do with my correction of the quoted poster's lowballng of the conditions OR his fake premise holding"THE MEDIA" responsible for people killing themselves with touted quack formulas, neither of which have a legitimate basis to exist.

Tell ya what, I'll continue to stand for accuracy, Reality and the Truth, and you continue to do whatever it is you do.

What I do lately is talk hysterical people off the ledge... You're welcome.. :auiqs.jpg: The EXPERTS don't know the numbers accurately -- why argue or fear monger about them????

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

What I do lately is talk hysterical people off the ledge... You're welcome.. :auiqs.jpg: The EXPERTS don't know the numbers accurately -- why argue or fear monger about them????

Indeed, that's what I was doing with the previous wanker. You're welcome.

See, now this is why I work solo.

"A man has died and his wife is under critical care after the couple, both in their 60s, ingested chloroquine phosphate," one of the anti-malaria drugs that President Trump has mentioned in recent days, according to Banner Health, the hospital system that treated both patients.

And now Dr Donnys advice has a body count. What a criminal this man is. The upside is that the victims must be Trumpers.

Pres is supposed to look after the people, not kill them.

You are hilarious, since The President on down in the Administration doesn't recommend self medication at all, he makes clear he wants the medical experts manage the medication intake.

Stop making dumb partisan attacks on the President!

I bet if President Trump told you to go play in the middle of the street, you'd do that, wouldn't you?
No, he would blame it on Putin.
Yep

Forum List

Back