Hypocrisy- a virtue of the left

never gonna happen..

Tell me shit for brains, if a man identifies as a poodle, do you and other perverts demand his right to whip out his dick and pee on a fire hydrant in front of women and children?

Why or why not, scumbag?

Since make believe trumps reality to you gutter scum, justify not letting the poodle pee where he pleases?
If a man thinks he's a poodle he's usually in a facility where people think they are all manner of things.
The question has no merit .
Funny that you accuse others of make believe , as everything you post has no relation to reality.

Are there any liberals on this forum with enough brains to carry on a debate? I have yet to see one.

Nope.

Duhs had his brain surgically removed and placed in cryogenic stasis so that he could be more obedient to the party during the election cycle.

He currently uses a broccoli stalk as a central nervous system.
The broccoli stalk thing was doa the first time you used it .
Repeating it will never make funny or fact.

The only poster that thinks it funny is less connected to reality then you are.!

If a man thinks he's a poodle he's usually in a facility where people think they are all manner of things.

If a man thinks he's a woman, he should be in a facility where people think they are all manner of things.

But you morons of the left have placed make believe above reality.

Your evasion has no merit,

Funny that you accuse others of make believe , as everything you post has no relation to reality.

If a man can identify as a woman, and you shit fer brains leftists demand that all be held hostage to that fantasy, the concept of identifying as a poodle is an extremely minor extension of the concept.

So again, by what logic (ask your masters) do you perverts claim that a man with the delusion he is a woman can use the womens room, but a man with the delusion he is a poodle can not use a fire hydrant?

No, but if I had it would have been more responsibility than you've ever had.

images

I know I'm sure impressed, duhs!

Are there any liberals on this forum with enough brains to carry on a debate? I have yet to see one.

Nope, been here for 8 months now and not one liberal will engage in anything but insults. Seems I am their worst nightmare as I know of what I speak.

If a man thinks he's a woman, he should be in a facility where people think they are all manner of things.

But you morons of the left have placed make believe above reality.

Your evasion has no merit,

If a man can identify as a woman, and you shit fer brains leftists demand that all be held hostage to that fantasy, the concept of identifying as a poodle is an extremely minor extension of the concept.

So again, by what logic (ask your masters) do you perverts claim that a man with the delusion he is a woman can use the womens room, but a man with the delusion he is a poodle can not use a fire hydrant?
Still no merit.
There's a tantrum on the horizon!

Nope, been here for 8 months now and not one liberal will engage in anything but insults. Seems I am their worst nightmare as I know of what I speak.
If nightmares were as silly and ridiculous as you are that might be true, but their not.
You just ooze pretentiousness.

Forum List

Back