Hypocrisy

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The left backs several issues that are designed to attack the GOP knowing full well that they will defend those positions even though they know they are guilty of the same offenses. Think of the most despicable position you could take on any off the wall issue and the Democrats will take it up knowing rational folks will fight it.

The anti-gun crowd in Hollywood figures that it's too risky allowing the unwashed masses the right to defend themselves but it's no problem for them to go around with armed bodyguards.

The president and his friends really hate fossil fuels but Air Force One wouldn't get off of the ground without it.

We keep hearing about the lavish lifestyles of our public servants at the same time they're cutting the pay for employees in the Department of Defense, myself included. I see no difference between the way they're conducting themselves and the way any 3rd world dictator conducts himself. It's activities like these that led to the British taking away the power to govern from the royal family. Their constant abuses led to this.

They live high on the hog yet they feel they have the right to tell us when we've made enough money.

They tell us what to eat, what to wear, what to drive, they rub our collective noses in shit 24/7 and then they expect us to ask for seconds.....and as the election proved there are plenty of idiots willing to give up their freedoms and their dignity to remain at the table for a second helping of shit-sandwich.

It's a wonder more people aren't going around doing random shootings.

The left is giving us the finger. When are we gonna break it off in their ass?

My suggestion is next time some rich bastard pops off about taking our rights away boycott his ass. Don't buy his products. Don't watch his movies. And especially don't vote for him. It's the only way they'll regain any respect for us, because it appears that they figure we're all a bunch of idiots. They gather at their award ceremonies and multi-million dollar dinner parties and laugh about how they got over on us. I think it's time to turn the tables on these ingrates.

First up Starbucks stocks and products. Just for being assholes.

or should Jim Carrey be first up? He's put out an anti gun/Charlton Heston video and he has a new movie coming out.

the-mask-jim-carrey-guns-weapons-rockets.jpg

Last edited:
The left backs several issues that are designed to attack the GOP knowing full well that they will defend those positions even though they know they are guilty of the same offenses. Think of the most despicable position you could take on any off the wall issue and the Democrats will take it up knowing rational folks will fight it.

The anti-gun crowd in Hollywood figures that it's too risky allowing the unwashed masses the right to defend themselves but it's no problem for them to go around with armed bodyguards.

The president and his friends really hate fossil fuels but Air Force One wouldn't get off of the ground without it.

We keep hearing about the lavish lifestyles of our public servants at the same time they're cutting the pay for employees in the Department of Defense, myself included. I see no difference between the way they're conducting themselves and the way any 3rd world dictator conducts himself. It's activities like these that led to the British taking away the power to govern from the royal family. Their constant abuses led to this.

They live high on the hog yet they feel they have the right to tell us when we've made enough money.

They tell us what to eat, what to wear, what to drive, they rub our collective noses in shit 24/7 and then they expect us to ask for seconds.....and as the election proved there are plenty of idiots willing to give up their freedoms and their dignity to remain at the table for a second helping of shit-sandwich.

My suggestion is next time some rich bastard pops off about taking our rights away boycott his ass. Don't buy his products. Don't watch his movies. And especially don't vote for him. It's the only way they'll regain any respect for us, because it appears that they figure we're all a bunch of idiots. They gather at their award ceremonies and multi-million dollar dinner parties and laugh about how they got over on us. I think it's time to turn the tables on these ingrates.

Get up on the wrong side of the gutter this morning, Meatwhistle? I know some people need evil villans in their lives for whatever reason. Hell, I agree with most of what you said. But do you REALLY think there's a difference between those two corporate bought political parties? Do you?

Get up on the wrong side of the gutter this morning, Meatwhistle? I know some people need evil villans in their lives for whatever reason. Hell, I agree with most of what you said. But do you REALLY think there's a difference between those two corporate bought political parties? Do you?

Are you one of those fatalist troll types that never adds anything to the conversation other than talking about how stupid people are for even arguing when both parties are corrupt and bought by the rich people? You know, the type that might've heard one too many George Carlin CDs where he talks about how instead of voting, he stays home and masturbates because he "has something to show for it"? I felt the same way when I was a teenager. Then I grew up and realized that the main people spouting off that kind of nonsense were usually liberals who were raging against the machine because the government wont legalize pot. Eh.

Got envy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8gny9FGx2w]Neon Trees ~Hooray For Hollywood~ Lyrics :3 - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Are you one of those fatalist troll types that never adds anything to the conversation other than talking about how stupid people are for even arguing when both parties are corrupt and bought by the rich people? You know, the type that might've heard one too many George Carlin CDs where he talks about how instead of voting, he stays home and masturbates because he "has something to show for it"? I felt the same way when I was a teenager. Then I grew up.

You're wasting time is all I'm saying. There's forces at work much bigger at work than some silly Biden or Bachmann. Follow the money and you'll see they're all on the same page. What's the fuckin' mystery here?

Hmmm, complaining about your taxpayer funded job I see. Maybe you should look for work in the private sector. I have a Facebook friend who is very conservative. He blames Obama for everything, but he complains how the city is fucking over the union he works for. He's a fireman.

My suggestion is next time some rich bastard pops off about taking our rights away boycott his ass. Don't buy his products. Don't watch his movies. And especially don't vote for him. It's the only way they'll regain any respect for us, because it appears that they figure we're all a bunch of idiots. They gather at their award ceremonies and multi-million dollar dinner parties and laugh about how they got over on us. I think it's time to turn the tables on these ingrateste]

True they both feed at the same trough, but there is a world of difference. You're over simplifying political parties.

Let point out some differences:

Lower taxes
Smaller government
Less governmental intrusion
Supporting the 2nd Amendment
Supporting spending cuts
Stronger border security
Against Drone attacks on American citizens
Respecting all regions not just specific religions
Defending the rights of the most innocent (the unborn)
Believe in life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness
Freedom to earn a profit in your business and not be penalized

These are all part of the GOP platform. Which ones do Democrats support?

Last edited:

The problem is that it's hypocritical to imply that it's only the "left" that's doing this.

My suggestion is next time some rich bastard pops off about taking our rights away boycott his ass. Don't buy his products. Don't watch his movies. And especially don't vote for him. It's the only way they'll regain any respect for us, because it appears that they figure we're all a bunch of idiots. They gather at their award ceremonies and multi-million dollar dinner parties and laugh about how they got over on us. I think it's time to turn the tables on these ingrateste]

True they both feed at the same trough, but there is a world of difference. You're over simplifying political parties.

Let point out some differences:

Lower taxes
Smaller government
Less governmental intrusion
Supporting the 2nd Amendment
Supporting spending cuts
Stronger border security
Against Drone attacks on American citizens
Respecting all regions not just specific religions
Defending the rights of the most innocent (the unborn)
Believe in life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness
Freedom to earn a profit in your business and not be penalized

These are all part of the GOP platform. Which ones do Democrats support.

Meat, where I draw the line is that those are merely talking points. Sure they say different things, but again, follow the money. It's a bitch trying to do that, but it's VERY telling. If the GOP sincerely believed those things and DID something about them, I'd be on board. But they won't, so I don't.

Reagan was a Hollywood elite, lad.

Lad?

Not only are you ignorant but you're begging for an ass whipping.

Reagan didn't go around preaching about how they've screwed people over. He was a positive influence, not an agitator.

Reagan did something right, raised taxes many times and is remembered as "The Great Conservative." Slick to the bone!

Don't forget the Reaganphone, and giving arms to Iran.

or should Jim Carrey be first up? He's put out an anti gun/Charlton Heston video and he has a new movie coming out.

Definitely, Starbucks, for serving up their grossly overpriced slop to the brainwashed.

Jim Carrey for being an ungrateful foreigner having the nerve to criticize and making a hateful video about one of the greatest actors of the country, that allowed Carrey' sophomoric "talent" make him millions of undeserved dollars.

Last edited:

Definitely, Starbucks, for serving up their grossly overpriced slop to the brainwashed.

Jim Carrey for being an ungrateful foreigner having the criticize and making a hateful video about one of the greatest actors of the country, that allowed Carrey' sophomoric "talent" make him millions of undeserved dollars.

I'm a Canuck and I detest the mean little bastard.

He can't act ; he only plays "Jim Carrey" in his movies; and his stand up sucks.

Boycott away. :)

Reagan was a Hollywood elite, lad.

Lad?

Not only are you ignorant but you're begging for an ass whipping.

Reagan didn't go around preaching about how they've screwed people over. He was a positive influence, not an agitator.

Reagan did something right, raised taxes many times and is remembered as "The Great Conservative." Slick to the bone!

Pure hyperole.

The facts say otherwise.

Prove your point or get lost loser.

Are you one of those fatalist troll types that never adds anything to the conversation other than talking about how stupid people are for even arguing when both parties are corrupt and bought by the rich people? You know, the type that might've heard one too many George Carlin CDs where he talks about how instead of voting, he stays home and masturbates because he "has something to show for it"? I felt the same way when I was a teenager. Then I grew up.

You're wasting time is all I'm saying. There's forces at work much bigger at work than some silly Biden or Bachmann. Follow the money and you'll see they're all on the same page. What's the fuckin' mystery here?

In other words the only choices we have is do we want to get fucked with or without grease?

Sorry, I'm not that cynical.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back