Hypocrisy

Are you one of those fatalist troll types that never adds anything to the conversation other than talking about how stupid people are for even arguing when both parties are corrupt and bought by the rich people? You know, the type that might've heard one too many George Carlin CDs where he talks about how instead of voting, he stays home and masturbates because he "has something to show for it"? I felt the same way when I was a teenager. Then I grew up.

You're wasting time is all I'm saying. There's forces at work much bigger at work than some silly Biden or Bachmann. Follow the money and you'll see they're all on the same page. What's the fuckin' mystery here?

In other words the only choices we have is do we want to get fucked with or withoput grease?

Sorry, I'm not that cynical.

OK Meat Whistle, answer this then - where has our beloved Republicans and Democrats taken us? I'm beyond cynical just by asking myself that question alone. I am trying to converse with you here, Meat, no need to make a fuss.

Lad?

Not only are you ignorant but you're begging for an ass whipping.

Reagan didn't go around preaching about how they've screwed people over. He was a positive influence, not an agitator.

Reagan did something right, raised taxes many times and is remembered as "The Great Conservative." Slick to the bone!

Pure hyperole.

The facts say otherwise.

Prove your point or get lost loser.

Here you go Meat. I look at it as Reagan did what he had to do at the time. I admire him for not being a coward like today's sell outs.

PolitiFact Virginia | Rep. Gerry Connolly says Reagan raised taxes during five years of presidency

Reagan was a Hollywood elite, lad.

Lad?

Reagan didn't go around preaching about how they've screwed people over. He was a positive influence, not an agitator.

Reagan did something right, raised taxes many times and is remembered as "The Great Conservative." Slick to the bone!

Yet in total he LOWERED them

Now.. is it only good when taxes on others get raised?? Or is it also all cheery when yours get raised too???

And to think Reagan was flawless is absurd... still the best president we have had in my lifetime, by far

Lad?

Now.. is it only good when taxes on others get raised?? Or is it also all cheery when yours get raised too???

And to think Reagan was flawless is absurd... still the best president we have had in my lifetime, by far

You see my link, cutter? It's up there if it doesn't work here..............

PolitiFact Virginia | Rep. Gerry Connolly says Reagan raised taxes during five years of presidency

You're wasting time is all I'm saying. There's forces at work much bigger at work than some silly Biden or Bachmann. Follow the money and you'll see they're all on the same page. What's the fuckin' mystery here?

In other words the only choices we have is do we want to get fucked with or withoput grease?

OK Meat Whistle, answer this then - where has our beloved Republicans and Democrats taken us? I'm beyond cynical just by asking myself that question alone. I am trying to converse with you here, Meat, no need to make a fuss.

I think both have let us down. However we on the right are trying to prepare a quick exit for these guys that claim they're on our side but are actually helping Democrats under the table and behind closed doors.

By next year the shit will hit the fan.

You see my link, cutter? It's up there if it doesn't work here..............

He raised a tax but lowered many others.

You need to stop generalizing what he did. Maybe read up on it for yourself.

I think both have let us down. However we on the right are trying to prepare a quick exit for these guys that claim they're on our side but are actually helping Democrats under the table and behind closed doors.

By next year the shit will hit the fan.

How so?

Well, a B actor, prexy of SAG - back when unions actually served a purpose, I suppose. But then he started shilling for GE, & the money rolled in. Soon he was denouncing his Red co-unionists to J. E. Hoover & HUAC, & pretty soon, the Democrats just weren't good enough anymore - & besides, they were soft on Communism, but they weren't big on astrologers ...

The All Electric House!

:eusa_eh:

How you learned to type so soon after falling out of the trees.

Ralph Sampson has jokes. Is there an intelligent point in our future, or just out to high jack someone's thread?

"Highjack" is one word.

Just saying......

How about "Hi Jack!"

images

Lad?

Reagan tripled the debt. That is not "conservative" by any measure. Reagan signed pay parity bills for government workers, another idiocy that is hardly "conservative" by any measure. Greenspan was the first FED chair to do QE; he invested in securities to mitigate the crash voodoo economics caused, and he started flooding the economy with cash to mitigate inflationary effects of the debt he and the bobbleheaded moron he worked for generated.

100% of the "Reagan economy" was debt-fueled canned heat that tried to blow up twice (S&Ls, WS crash) and would have without massive bailouts (Junebug Bush imitated Reagan's bailouts in 2008). In the bonus round the bobbleheaded old cocksucker fired a genius, Paul Volcker, and hired a man reduced to fucking Ayn Rand to meet people who might give him a job.

So, two nutball heroes were as a matter of fact second tier players in their chosen trade, then hired by corporations to fuck America, from which positions they gained power and glory and the adulation of the hating and resenting classes. If anything ever proved the value of Madison Avenue grade promotion (putting lipstick on pigs) it is that halfwit America views Reagan as a conservative and Greenspan as competent.

That is laugh out loud funny to anyone with a clue.

Last edited:
LIMO LIBERALS are often hypocrites.

That's affirmative.

So?

Human beings are often hypocrites, so they seem as long as we try and categorize them. No one is all of one thing.

Being a hypocrite doesn't always fly in the real world but it does in politics.

The left doesn't seem to mind hypocrisy while the right in general despises it. This is why Democrats are able to win elections. They point out the opposition's hypocrisy but cover up their own. Even if they are exposed they know Democrat voters don't really care.

Principled GOP voters are the most effective tool libs use to win.

Forum List

Back