Hypocrisy

Biden accusers, who are not anonymous, are dismissed while Trump accusers, who refuse to show their identity, are believed.

How does this logic compute for the left?

Any links to show this?

Fox News was one of News Agencies who verified the story over the weekend... Are Fox left now?

What do you consider centre?

One correspondent bought the bullshit, but FOX News plainly said it was fabricated....

And I'll even give you a link to a LIBERAL news source to prove it!!!

• The Atlantic reported on Thursday that President Donald Trump made derogatory remarks about fallen members of the military, going so far as to call them "suckers" and "losers."
  • Fox News on Friday said the report was fabricated and criticized The Atlantic's use of anonymous sources.
Really, are you naturally this stupid, or do you have to work really hard at it?????

Did those in Fox News who call it fabricated have an actual source who knows it to be untrue?
The actual security corresponder confirmed the story... That is the News part of Fox News

I know Fox pundits criticized the story but that is hardly news.... They are the entertainers, where is the poof...
Do you mean the correspondent that refused to identitify anyone she talked to in order to "verify" the story???

That means it's still an allegation...

And her own network didn't buy it!!!!!

Since you wanted to repeat the allegation, it's on you to prove it's true....

We're waiting!!!!

Numerous sources have independently verified various parts of the story...

The Fox correspondent has a trusted report... Trump's Admin is under investigation for taking actions against a relative of someone who spoke to congress... They are vindictive...

The pundits are asking for people to throw career in toilet... Trump did not break the law, there is no whistleblower protection...

Only a conspiracy theorist could ignore this evidence..
And everyone who was there has stated that the story is a bunch of bull...

Including John Bolton (who certainly has no reason to protect Trump)...

John Bolton shoots down Atlantic story saying Trump called soldiers ‘losers’: ‘I was there’; ‘I didn’t hear that’

For those that may be unfamiliar with all of the Creepy Joe accusers, can you elaborate? Name them and their charges? Really asking, I don't know the full scoop, other than Joe likes to fondle young girls, boys?, and married women.
There is no one on this board unfamiliar with any of this shit. To suggest otherwise is laughable

Biden maybe awkward. Bit too familiar...

Trump grabbed women's vaginas without consent...

Do you consider these to be equal...

If you do then run with that!!!
when did trump gab a womens pussy??
got a link??

Are you the last one in the world not to know about the Hollywood access tapes...

ACCUSING SOMEONE DOESNT MEAN THEY DID IT,,,

Keep hanging on there....

How many accusation do you need against a confirmed liar...

Remember the inauguration crowds, that was the initiation ceremony for not believing what you see... That was to make his supporters believe what he says no matter how much evidence is against him...

Trump has called US heroes loosers in the past... He has shown lack of understanding of what it means to serve, he is a transactional person (even people who know him say it is one of his flaws)
yet we have video proof biden likes to fondle children and other mens wives,,,

Biden accusers, who are not anonymous, are dismissed while Trump accusers, who refuse to show their identity, are believed.

The 20 or so women who have accused Trump aren't anonymous and they've been shouted down, threatened with lawsuits, and marginalized. Just because the exalted one is President.
I don't see that happening to Biden's accusers. However, the one accuser who had a story to tell has changed it and now her credibility is in question.
As far as the creepy Joe bullshit. It's just that. Made up right wing bullshit. Just another attempt to make a narrative stick.

To quote you with Bill Clinton, sexual assault doesn't rise to the level of impeachment.

Why the double standard?

For those that may be unfamiliar with all of the Creepy Joe accusers, can you elaborate? Name them and their charges? Really asking, I don't know the full scoop, other than Joe likes to fondle young girls, boys?, and married women.
There is no one on this board unfamiliar with any of this shit. To suggest otherwise is laughable

got a link??

Are you the last one in the world not to know about the Hollywood access tapes...

WTF???

You want to quote an entertainment source that keeps up with Hollywood gossip???

And why don't they report on the pedophilia and sexual abuse that goes on right there in Hollywood???

Trying to be too stupid to discuss....

Be happy the guy who call heroes and veterans fucking loosers and suckers

Do not think for one minute that the left are bothered by their hypocrisy. They laugh when you point this out. Double standards, hypocrisy, lies, bearing false witness these are the core values of the left.

got a link??

WTF???

You want to quote an entertainment source that keeps up with Hollywood gossip???

And why don't they report on the pedophilia and sexual abuse that goes on right there in Hollywood???

prove he called them that,,,

got a link??

WTF???

I'm still waiting for your link to the statement (with the names of the "witnesses")...

The fact that Fuentes—Kelly’s closest ally—is now publicly denying the report from The Atlantic is a monstrous strike against the credibility of the report. Several Trump critics, including former National Security Adviser John Bolton, have also denied this happened.

Every person who was allegedly in the room who has spoken up so far has denied the account of what happened.

The Atlantic is already changing their story...

On Sunday, Atlantic Editor in Chief Jeffrey Goldberg admitted the White House’s account that President Trump’s trip to a cemetery of fallen World War I soldiers in France in 2018 was modified due to bad weather is probably accurate.

In the story published in The Atlantic on Thursday, Goldberg asserted that multiple senior White House staffers heard President Trump express a desire to cancel his visit to the cemetery because “It’s filled with losers.”

“When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed the rain for the last-minute decision, saying ‘the helicopter couldn’t fly’ and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true. Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead,” Goldberg wrote, citing only anonymous sources.

Despite conceding that the cancellation due to weather might be true, Goldberg stood by his story about President Trump’s trip to the cemetery, claiming that “the public’s interest in meeting this information outweigh the ambiguities or the difficulties of anonymous sourcing” and that he will “be continuing to make that effort to move this material directly onto the record.”

While others have claimed to “confirm” the report with more anonymous sources, The Atlantic has published false stories before, which raises more questions about the legitimacy of a report given by unknown people.

Last edited:
Sorry to have offended you.

What I was saying was for my own benefit, because believe or not, I do not know about all of this. I am unfamiliar with the totality of it. But okay nevermind. I will look deeper into it all myself.
If you are that out of touch with political news wtf are you doing on a forum designed to debate such things?
JFC, why am I getting shit from you two about not knowing every little detail about Biden's history with groping and other lascivious behavior? If you don't want to catch me up on actual names that are accusing him, then just say "do more homework" or say nothing at all, mother fuckers. Such elitist know-it-alls over this, pardon the F outta me already.

Sorry to have offended you.

What I was saying was for my own benefit, because believe or not, I do not know about all of this. I am unfamiliar with the totality of it. But okay nevermind. I will look deeper into it all myself.
If you are that out of touch with political news wtf are you doing on a forum designed to debate such things?
JFC, why am I getting shit from you two about not knowing every little detail about Biden's history with groping and other lascivious behavior? If you don't want to catch me up on actual names that are accusing him, then just say "do more homework" or say nothing at all, mother fuckers. Such elitist know-it-alls over this, pardon the F outta me already.
tenor.gif

The 20 or so women who have accused Trump aren't anonymous and they've been shouted down, threatened with lawsuits, and marginalized. Just because the exalted one is President.
I don't see that happening to Biden's accusers. However, the one accuser who had a story to tell has changed it and now her credibility is in question.
As far as the creepy Joe bullshit. It's just that. Made up right wing bullshit. Just another attempt to make a narrative stick.

To quote you with Bill Clinton, sexual assault doesn't rise to the level of impeachment.

Why the double standard?

Because he was impeached for lying to the FBI about a consensual sex act. Not sexual assault.
I'm sure you can see the difference between that and trying to extort a foreign government to dig up dirt on your political opponent?....Can You? :)
Try again. Still, nothing sticks.

Why the double standard?

Because he was impeached for lying to the FBI about a consensual sex act. Not sexual assault.
I'm sure you can see the difference between that and trying to extort a foreign government to dig up dirt on your political opponent?....Can You? :)
but he didnt extort a foreign government to dig up dirt on a political opponent,,,

Factually false

Any links to show this?

Fox News was one of News Agencies who verified the story over the weekend... Are Fox left now?

What do you consider centre?

Factually false.

got a link??

Are you teally that fucking stupid?

Why the double standard?

The only PROVEN EXTORTION of a foreign government was by Biden against Ukraine. And the moron admitted to it while bragging about it.

You're full of total bullshit

Why the double standard?

Trump was impeached because the Democrats were trying to overturn an election they can't accept they lost

...thy name is Right Wingers.

Man, the media plays you for the fools that you are.
What you say by defending him, is that you would do the same thing.

Why should anyone take right wingers seriously about economics, the law, morals, or politics?

Forum List

Back