Hypocrisy

For those that may be unfamiliar with all of the Creepy Joe accusers, can you elaborate? Name them and their charges? Really asking, I don't know the full scoop, other than Joe likes to fondle young girls, boys?, and married women.
There is no one on this board unfamiliar with any of this shit. To suggest otherwise is laughable

Biden maybe awkward. Bit too familiar...

Trump grabbed women's vaginas without consent...

Do you consider these to be equal...

If you do then run with that!!!
when did trump gab a womens pussy??
got a link??

Are you the last one in the world not to know about the Hollywood access tapes...

For those that may be unfamiliar with all of the Creepy Joe accusers, can you elaborate? Name them and their charges? Really asking, I don't know the full scoop, other than Joe likes to fondle young girls, boys?, and married women.
There is no one on this board unfamiliar with any of this shit. To suggest otherwise is laughable

got a link??

Are you the last one in the world not to know about the Hollywood access tapes...

ACCUSING SOMEONE DOESNT MEAN THEY DID IT,,,

Biden accusers, who are not anonymous, are dismissed while Trump accusers, who refuse to show their identity, are believed.

How does this logic compute for the left?

Any links to show this?

Fox News was one of News Agencies who verified the story over the weekend... Are Fox left now?

What do you consider centre?

One correspondent bought the bullshit, but FOX News plainly said it was fabricated....

And I'll even give you a link to a LIBERAL news source to prove it!!!

• The Atlantic reported on Thursday that President Donald Trump made derogatory remarks about fallen members of the military, going so far as to call them "suckers" and "losers."
  • Fox News on Friday said the report was fabricated and criticized The Atlantic's use of anonymous sources.
Really, are you naturally this stupid, or do you have to work really hard at it?????

Did those in Fox News who call it fabricated have an actual source who knows it to be untrue?
The actual security corresponder confirmed the story... That is the News part of Fox News

I know Fox pundits criticized the story but that is hardly news.... They are the entertainers, where is the poof...

Biden accusers, who are not anonymous, are dismissed while Trump accusers, who refuse to show their identity, are believed.

Any links to show this?

Fox News was one of News Agencies who verified the story over the weekend... Are Fox left now?

One correspondent bought the bullshit, but FOX News plainly said it was fabricated....

• The Atlantic reported on Thursday that President Donald Trump made derogatory remarks about fallen members of the military, going so far as to call them "suckers" and "losers."
  • Fox News on Friday said the report was fabricated and criticized The Atlantic's use of anonymous sources.
Really, are you naturally this stupid, or do you have to work really hard at it?????

Did those in Fox News who call it fabricated have an actual source who knows it to be untrue?
The actual security corresponder confirmed the story... That is the News part of Fox News

I know Fox pundits criticized the story but that is hardly news.... They are the entertainers, where is the poof...
Do you mean the correspondent that refused to identitify anyone she talked to in order to "verify" the story???

That means it's still an allegation...

And her own network didn't buy it!!!!!

Since you wanted to repeat the allegation, it's on you to prove it's true....

We're waiting!!!!

It seems to me that if a person is going to disparage the President as viciously as the Atlantic and other Left wing news? organizations do, then you ought to have verifiable sources that confirm the truth. Anonymous sources for such a vile accusation as this should not be printed.
Well, you know how the Liberals are...

Now, if we were to say that an unidentified source said that they were all gay, and beat their "husbands" on a regular basis, you can bet that they would DEMAND the name of that source!!!! :abgg2q.jpg:

Going back to the lies of the last cycle eh? How original.....

And Biden isn't awkard, he's suffering from dementia.

got a link??

WTF???

You want to quote an entertainment source that keeps up with Hollywood gossip???

And why don't they report on the pedophilia and sexual abuse that goes on right there in Hollywood???

Sorry to have offended you.

What I was saying was for my own benefit, because believe or not, I do not know about all of this. I am unfamiliar with the totality of it. But okay nevermind. I will look deeper into it all myself.
If you are that out of touch with political news wtf are you doing on a forum designed to debate such things?

Any links to show this?

1599498608813.png

...thy name is Right Wingers.

Many people do not pay attention to much of any media and TV anymore. It is Pravda.
Yet, the fantastical right wing wants credibility?

The 20 or so women who have accused Trump aren't anonymous and they've been shouted down, threatened with lawsuits, and marginalized. Just because the exalted one is President.
I don't see that happening to Biden's accusers. However, the one accuser who had a story to tell has changed it and now her credibility is in question.
As far as the creepy Joe bullshit. It's just that. Made up right wing bullshit. Just another attempt to make a narrative stick.
Yeah, its a RW conspiracy that there are videos of him touching children's boobs and kissing them. They way the kids look creeped out is a conspiracy too.
They are paid actors!! Yeah thats it.
Dumbfuck

The only dumbfuck here is you..and the rest of the alt-right true believers. So put up a link that doesn't include a photoshopped bug-eyed person or something from a reputable source.
Otherwise, it's just desperately flinging shit against the wall.

Many people do not pay attention to much of any media and TV anymore. It is Pravda.
I have no doubt that the right wing media has their exxagerations. Its just that it is a pimple on an obese person's ass compared to the Prog dominated media/TV programs/TV talk shows/TV movies and entertainment shows/Theatrical Movies/TV comedies/TV sports and the rest. There are a few religious channels and old TV show stations and a few people on FOX.

The 20 or so women who have accused Trump aren't anonymous and they've been shouted down, threatened with lawsuits, and marginalized. Just because the exalted one is President.
I don't see that happening to Biden's accusers. However, the one accuser who had a story to tell has changed it and now her credibility is in question.
As far as the creepy Joe bullshit. It's just that. Made up right wing bullshit. Just another attempt to make a narrative stick.

It's not just a narrative. Joe has a habit of making women uncomfortable by getting in their personal space. And then there is the report that while VP, Biden would enjoy swimming naked in front of female SS agents, creating a sexual harrassment situation.

This is the character Democrats want as their standard bearer?

It's a narrative..and a desperate one at that. And you might want to take a look at who you propped up (and are again) as a "standard bearer". No room to throw stones in a small glass house. :)

It's not just a narrative. Joe has a habit of making women uncomfortable by getting in their personal space. And then there is the report that while VP, Biden would enjoy swimming naked in front of female SS agents, creating a sexual harrassment situation.

This is the character Democrats want as their standard bearer?

It's a narrative..and a desperate one at that. And you might want to take a look at who you propped up (and are again) as a "standard bearer". No room to throw stones in a small glass house. :)

What are you Pee Wee Herman? The 'I don't know what am I' defense isn't going to work here....Joe Biden is one creepy old man, and an exibitionist.....Wonderful characteristics for POTUS.

I have no doubt that the right wing media has their exxagerations. Its just that it is a pimple on an obese person's ass compared to the Prog dominated media/TV programs/TV talk shows/TV movies and entertainment shows/Theatrical Movies/TV comedies/TV sports and the rest. There are a few religious channels and old TV show stations and a few people on FOX.
Anybody can type any words they want.

In review, FNC publishes stories with emotionally loaded headlines such as “’They Wanted It to Blow Up’: Limbaugh Says Success of Trump-Kim Summit Caught Media Off Guard” and “Tucker: 2016 Russia Collusion ‘Witch Hunt’ Now Extends to Jill Stein.” When it comes to sourcing they typically utilize pro-Trump pundits such as Rush Limbaugh who has a very poor record with fact-checkers, as well as credible sources such as the Wall Street Journal. Fox News is also known to publish right-wing conspiracy theories, although after being sued they retracted the story. FNC has also been deemed the least accurate cable news source according to Politifact.

got a link??

ACCUSING SOMEONE DOESNT MEAN THEY DID IT,,,

Keep hanging on there....

How many accusation do you need against a confirmed liar...

Remember the inauguration crowds, that was the initiation ceremony for not believing what you see... That was to make his supporters believe what he says no matter how much evidence is against him...

Trump has called US heroes loosers in the past... He has shown lack of understanding of what it means to serve, he is a transactional person (even people who know him say it is one of his flaws)

Any links to show this?

Do you mean the correspondent that refused to identitify anyone she talked to in order to "verify" the story???

That means it's still an allegation...

And her own network didn't buy it!!!!!

Since you wanted to repeat the allegation, it's on you to prove it's true....

We're waiting!!!!

Numerous sources have independently verified various parts of the story...

The Fox correspondent has a trusted report... Trump's Admin is under investigation for taking actions against a relative of someone who spoke to congress... They are vindictive...

The pundits are asking for people to throw career in toilet... Trump did not break the law, there is no whistleblower protection...

Only a conspiracy theorist could ignore this evidence..

Forum List

Back