I admit it .. MY FACTS were wrong!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I confess I was wrong.

Now being human I make mistakes and I made a mistake of 100% proportions!

How many times have I asked people to explain what is worse 1 million barrels traveling ONE mile or 350 barrels traveling one mile?

I was wrong!

The question should be :
what is worse environmentally speaking 1 million barrels traveling one mile or 710 barrels traveling one mile?

THE FACTS are:
Keystone pipeline is 1,179 miles long.
It will carry 830,000 barrels per day.
When dividing 830,000 barrels by 1,179 miles each mile carries 704 barrels.. NOT the 350 I have used.
About The Project | Keystone XL Pipeline

OH just a minor point. How many times have we had people especially liberal/progressive/Obama supporters ever admit they were wrong about something? Something minor even like admitting they were wrong to vote for an inexperienced (Obama had 5 bills passed as a US senator), a traitor..who said ( our military plan and methodically "air raid villages killing civilians) because they feared being called racist by not voting for Obama. The ONLY reason most people voted for him was they could not find any good reason except they didn't want to NOT vote and think they were racist! These voters had NO knowledge about Obama and so the ONLY reason
they did vote was fear they were racist if they didn't vote for Obama as there were NO other reasons to vote for Obama!

what the hell are you takling about nutter

You have been wrong many times

what the hell are you takling about nutter

You have been wrong many times

When I am wrong by the FACTS I will admit it!

Tell me when I was "wrong many times" supported by FACTS.

YOU can't because you ALWAYS EXAGGERATE ALL the Time!
YOU use only subjective HYPERBOLIC hysterical statements that really make you look stupid more so because YOU NEVER support your wild ass claims... LIKE you have been wrong many times".. PROVE it or as usual people ignore your comments because they are so assine!

Well I guess I am the ONLY one that can find me wrong on facts and when I do I admit it!
I was wrong when I said which is more dangerous to the environment moving 1 million barrels in one mile by an OIL tanker or 710 barrels in one mile of pipe!
I think there are LARGER areas at risk in one mile of ocean with 1 million barrels then one mile of land with 710 barrels.
Anyone prove me wrong???

Forum List

Back