I agree with Smerconish (probably the most Libertarian of CNN reporters), wikileaks targetting U.S

Why no leaks about Russia, China and other U.S adversaries? Are they not talented enough to obtain support from leakers and hackers targetting these nations?

Just seems to me to be a little too convenient that this organization is only able to (or willing to) go after America. I'm not suggesting that some of it isn't valid and worthwhile from the standpoint of America defending their democracy, but, alot of this information is just out there to embarrass America and reveal their capabilities against other enemy nations.

When I see wikileaks expand their interests to other, FAR more abusive human right violators in the world, than I will be more convinced of their motives. That's my rant of the day.
Maybe those nations don't have as many traitorous lefties with an agenda, along with stiff consequences for being found out...
:rofl:

:cuckoo:

try again!

Why no leaks about Russia, China and other U.S adversaries? Are they not talented enough to obtain support from leakers and hackers targetting these nations?

Just seems to me to be a little too convenient that this organization is only able to (or willing to) go after America. I'm not suggesting that some of it isn't valid and worthwhile from the standpoint of America defending their democracy, but, alot of this information is just out there to embarrass America and reveal their capabilities against other enemy nations.

When I see wikileaks expand their interests to other, FAR more abusive human right violators in the world, than I will be more convinced of their motives. That's my rant of the day.
You see, that is exactly where the problem lies. It was Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama using the CIA and our military to bring a coup against the countries in the Middle East and displacing millions of people turning them into refugees - from the war crimes these US leaders (former) are guilty of - to the pedophile rings they were involved in (by evidence already provided by Wikileaks) and covered for including Alefantis and Jeffrey Epstein - to the back room deals and multi million dollar payoffs from Arab leaders and Russians to Clinton and her Clinton Foundation she used as a money laundering machine while enabling the most corrupt Islamic leaders to continue in abusive human rights violations - all the way to financing ISIS - what could be more abusive or corrupt?

WHAT COULD BE MORE CORRUPT?

Assange hit the mother load and it just so happens to be found in America. That is why the focus is on US politics and the politicians who are guilty of war crimes, pay to play schemes profiting them billions and child trafficking which is the ultimate human rights violation.

When are you going to get bloated from drinking too much kool-aid?
Do you have a clue how many US officials are deemed "war criminal" not named Clinton or Obama?
Recent declared war criminals include .Henry Kissinger, Dick Cheney Donald Rumsfeld ring a bell?

You see, that is exactly where the problem lies. It was Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama using the CIA and our military to bring a coup against the countries in the Middle East and displacing millions of people turning them into refugees - from the war crimes these US leaders (former) are guilty of - to the pedophile rings they were involved in (by evidence already provided by Wikileaks) and covered for including Alefantis and Jeffrey Epstein - to the back room deals and multi million dollar payoffs from Arab leaders and Russians to Clinton and her Clinton Foundation she used as a money laundering machine while enabling the most corrupt Islamic leaders to continue in abusive human rights violations - all the way to financing ISIS - what could be more abusive or corrupt?

Assange hit the mother load and it just so happens to be found in America. That is why the focus is on US politics and the politicians who are guilty of war crimes, pay to play schemes profiting them billions and child trafficking which is the ultimate human rights violation.

Do you have a clue how many US officials are deemed "war criminal" not named Clinton or Obama?
Recent declared war criminals include .Henry Kissinger, Dick Cheney Donald Rumsfeld ring a bell?
I would add Kissinger and Cheney to that list without question. Rumsfeld I know very little about. I could not say.

I would add Kissinger and Cheney to that list without question. Rumsfeld I know very little about. I could not say.
I liked it when the French didn't join the coalition forces and Rumsfeld said: "Going to war without the French is like going to deer hunt without an accordion."

Last edited:
These capabilities recently reported have no impact on American citizens, they are strictly for targetting foreign citizens so why would this specifically be the type of information shared in all of the potential treasure trove of information such a person might have?
The capabilities that were developed by the CIA and subsequently (negligently) unleashed into the public do not discriminate. There are no, as in zero guarantees as to who these capabilities can target or by whom. That is something that we the people should be having a discussion about.

These capabilities recently reported have no impact on American citizens, they are strictly for targetting foreign citizens so why would this specifically be the type of information shared in all of the potential treasure trove of information such a person might have?
The capabilities that were developed by the CIA and subsequently (negligently) unleashed into the public do not discriminate. There are no, as in zero guarantees as to who these capabilities can target or by whom. That is something that we the people should be having a discussion about.

Yes, because someone leaked it. The leaker is the problem, not the intended purpose of the software. Sort of like you don't blame the gun or the gun manufacturer, you blame the shooter.

Whoever leaked this needs to be caught, exposed publicly and charged with treason. There is no high ground someone can take, in my opinion, for such reckless abandon for National Security. This capability could have provided untold leverage for American authorities on a broad range of concerns. It is now rendered useless or worse, as now backfired (again, due to the leaks).

Yes, because someone leaked it. The leaker is the problem, not the intended purpose of the software. Sort of like you don't blame the gun or the gun manufacturer, you blame the shooter.

Whoever leaked this needs to be caught, exposed publicly and charged with treason. There is no high ground someone can take, in my opinion, for such reckless abandon for National Security. This capability could have provided untold leverage for American authorities on a broad range of concerns.
Not because it was leaked. Because it was there for anyone to discover and exploit.

And still is btw. None of your devices can be considered safe. Not because of leaks. Because the CIA infiltrated, or worked with the tech makers and built in to our devices the vulnerabilities that they or anyone can exploit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back