I always get a laugh when the left wing hooligans

I still thing all of these hacks are by Bernie supporters. Bernie may not be issuing the orders but some of them maybe pissed off Hillary won and are now leaking out destructive info on their party in order to flush out the democrats they despise. This is basically democrat on democrat violence.

Nice!!!!

I always get a laugh when the right wing crackpots are furious about Donald Trump's campaign crashing and burning.

Rush, Rove, and O'Reilly aren't even going to try something like "Trump by a landslide" this time.

My favorite is how the GOP loves to say that the Dems are "afraid" of somebody retarded.

Like how they used to say the Dems were "afraid" of Sarah Palin

Hypocrites, your newfound concern for big money in politics clashes with your attitudes for the last fifty years. It would have been nice to have had a few conservatives on our side as we fought a losing battle to reform election spending and lobbying.

Hypocrites, your newfound concern for big money in politics clashes with your attitudes for the last fifty years. It would have been nice to have had a few conservatives on our side as we fought a losing battle to reform election spending and lobbying.

But yet you'll still support Clinton....right hypocrite?

I guess I am going to have to put a note in my sig line that i am not pro Hillary, just incredibly anti Trump. Did you people notice you are trying to elect a billionaire president ?

I guess I am going to have to put a note in my sig line that i am not pro Hillary, just incredibly anti Trump. Did you people notice you are trying to elect a billionaire president ?

What does that have to do with Hillary taking marching orders from a contributor? For years I've heard the left wail about the nasty Koch brothers and now this comes out and they want to ignore it....AFTER we've told them for years he's into neck deep.

What does that have to do with Hillary taking marching orders from a contributor? For years I've heard the left wail about the nasty Koch brothers and now this comes out and they want to ignore it....AFTER we've told them for years he's into neck deep.
Who's ignoring it? It's just not surprising, unusual or illegal in any way. The world is full of rich people who are bored and want to leave a positive legacy and there are plenty of people who will listen to their money talk. This is the way the world works, I've been helplessly watching it go on for decades, you just now decided it was a bad thing.

Who's ignoring it? It's just not surprising, unusual or illegal in any way. The world is full of rich people who are bored and want to leave a positive legacy and there are plenty of people who will listen to their money talk. This is the way the world works, I've been helplessly watching it go on for decades, you just now decided it was a bad thing.

You have no idea what or when I decided anything and there is something wrong when a private citizen is pulling the US Sec of State's strings on foreign policy, something very wrong

You have no idea what or when I decided anything and there is something wrong when a private citizen is pulling the US Sec of State's strings on foreign policy, something very wrong
Ya think? Billionaires run the world and conservatives have no problem with this except with this one guy who for some reason likes democrats instead of republicans like the rest of the billionaires. None of you have the slightest bit of moral standing on this issue. I have endured years of accusations of being a commie, envying wealth, class warfare and anything else you fuckers can throw at me whenever I try to discuss it. Now you want to act all outraged? Fuck you and your flaming fucking hypocrisy.

Ya think? Billionaires run the world and conservatives have no problem with this except with this one guy who for some reason likes democrats instead of republicans like the rest of the billionaires. None of you have the slightest bit of moral standing on this issue. I have endured years of accusations of being a commie, envying wealth, class warfare and anything else you fuckers can throw at me whenever I try to discuss it. Now you want to act all outraged? Fuck you and your flaming fucking hypocrisy.

You need to relax little dude, if you can't converse w/o that garbage I'll send you to ignore

You need to relax little dude, if you can't converse w/o that garbage I'll send you to ignore
Fourth time you've threatened to ignore me and for some reason you don't. It does not matter. I have been talking about the corrosive influence of money in politics forever and it is just infuriating as hell for you people to suddenly hijack this long-time liberal ideal in an attempt to elect a billionaire as president.

Fourth time you've threatened to ignore me and for some reason you don't. It does not matter. I have been talking about the corrosive influence of money in politics forever and it is just infuriating as hell for you people to suddenly hijack this long-time liberal ideal in an attempt to elect a billionaire as president.

No it's not the fourth time and you're being dramatic.

You're either getting Republican and Conservative mixed up, or you're mistaking them for the same thing. Either way, you're wrong. Conservatives hate the Establishment. Republicans have embraced it since HW got into office.

That's what this Election is going to be.....Anti Voters.

Forum List

Back