I am 31 years old

and i got crack pot bedwetters telling me how to run my life. Telling me idk whats best for me. Telling me my individual rights are bullshit.
Dont you get tired of that nanny state bullshit?
Maybe we can ban them? Pull some Hammurabi on their asses

What specifically are they telling you?

The Bedwetters are telling him he is a RACIST BIGOT HOMOPHOBE because he does not want to Transgender into a Black Muslim Woman.

^^^^ It's not a secret get with the programme already drifter :popcorn::poke:

I have not read anyone telling him that.

and i got crack pot bedwetters telling me how to run my life. Telling me idk whats best for me. Telling me my individual rights are bullshit.

The Bedwetters are telling him he is a RACIST BIGOT HOMOPHOBE because he does not want to Transgender into a Black Muslim Woman.

I was being humourous drifter, it's okay have a double Espresso shot and then it will be clearer.

upload_2017-11-10_18-37-0.png

I was being humourous drifter, it's okay have a double Espresso shot and then it will be clearer.

View attachment 159753

You might need it more ;)

View attachment 159753

No I'm okay.

View attachment 159753

No I'm okay.

So am I. :)

View attachment 159753

No I'm okay.

So am I. :)

Okay :thup:

upload_2017-11-10_18-48-38.png

Um no, I fear my humour is becoming just too intellectual :smoke:

Sucks to live in fear.

I do not live in fear.

Stop attempting to start an argument. You usually appreciate my humour, but being a Leftist you become devoid of humour as soon as Transgenders and Blacks and Muslims are mentioned. Not shocked as those are the Leftist pets :itsok:

Sucks to live in fear.

I do not live in fear.

Stop attempting to start an argument. You usually appreciate my humour, but being a Leftist you become devoid of humour as soon as Transgenders and Blacks and Muslims are mentioned. Not shocked as those are the Leftist pets :itsok:

I am not. I replied to tnharley and you seem to be the one who can't move forward. :dunno: whatever floats your boat lady.

Sucks to live in fear.

I do not live in fear.

I am not. I replied to tnharley and you seem to be the one who can't move forward. :dunno: whatever floats your boat lady.

Yes what TN commented went past your head also :rolleyes-41:

now now kiddies who is talking about taking your guns?

OldLady for one.

This doesn't make me happy. :(

I am sure drifter is on that boat also, you know the Afraid of Guns Crowd, poor Snowflakes with sticks up buttocks.

You aren't sure of anything this is why you keep it going, fishing and all. You have no idea where I stand on some of those issues.

Have a nice day Lucy, and a better weekend. ;)

Your a cracked egg got it :lol:

Sucks to live in fear.

I do not live in fear.

Yes what TN commented went past your head also :rolleyes-41:

Show 'um a pic of your machine gun Lucy, let 'em get triggered! :coffee:

OldLady for one.

I am sure drifter is on that boat also, you know the Afraid of Guns Crowd, poor Snowflakes with sticks up buttocks.

You aren't sure of anything this is why you keep it going, fishing and all. You have no idea where I stand on some of those issues.

Something wrong with fishing?

:uhh:

OldLady for one.

You have a nice weekend also.

OldLady for one.

You have a nice weekend also.

Weekends are when I work. :(

It's okay! I like to work! :banana:

OldLady for one.

Something wrong with fishing? That depends on the fish :eusa_whistle:

OldLady for one.

Something wrong with fishing? That depends on the fish :eusa_whistle:

I ain't fishin' for something you gotta shoot. :eusa_naughty:

My aunt hauled a 4 ft Tiger shark up in the boat once.

I'm thinking that was almost the worst day I ever had.

I tried to sling him out by the tail, but he was gonna get my arm, so I hadda drop him.

Then I tried to sling him out by the mouth with a 1/4 steel gaff.

He mangled that and kept chomping. All around my aunt's leg.

I finally did a tail grab and quick sling-out, but he was definitely going for my hands as I did.

Forum List

Back