I am DISGUSTED.

No govt can enumerate all my rights. Not even all of your rights. We maintain those BECAUSE our govt assumes those are there and LIMITS ITSELF in what they can "take away".

No wonder you hate this country. You have no clue how it works.

but the chick wanting to torture people is just fine and cool in your book.

Seems that last line in your post applies to you as well

I notice that the libs care more about torturing a lowlife scumbag than the torture and KILLING of an unborn, innocent child.

Leftists always defend the wrong people.
you are wrong there are conservatives telling you, you are wrong. And just to remind you if they had tortured him to find her dead body he would walk on the murder charges.

If it’s torture for punishment, no. If it’s torture to get information from the lowlife that COULD save the life of his innocent victim, yes.

Case in point was the ex-felon scumbag who kidnapped, raped, tortured, and then murdered an innocent woman. He refused to give her whereabouts. It was POSSIBLE, though doubtful, that she was still alive, and a few minutes of waterboarding could have given her the 50 years the monster stole from her.
She was already dead, dumbass!

No govt can enumerate all my rights. Not even all of your rights. We maintain those BECAUSE our govt assumes those are there and LIMITS ITSELF in what they can "take away".

No wonder you hate this country. You have no clue how it works.
How off topic can you possibly get? The Queen is not even in the ground and my banner is not as shiny as others are!

But how do you know which thug the torture would not work on? if there’s a chance to save the life of the criminal’s innocent victim, it’s worth a try. The worst that happens is that the ex-felon lowlife suffers a few minutes of misery. The best that happens is that a life was saved,
To do so is unconstitutional. Perhaps you should read it sometime!

How off topic can you possibly get? The Queen is not even in the ground and my banner is not as shiny as others are!

Topic is torture. You have a right NOT to be tortured unless a catastrophic nuclear, bio, chemical attack is imminent and you are involved in it. Explaining that WE GIVE govt their rights -- Govt doesn't give us rights is KINDA fundamental to the topic.

Topic is torture. You have a right NOT to be tortured unless a catastrophic nuclear, bio, chemical attack is imminent and you are involved in it. Explaining that WE GIVE govt their rights -- Govt doesn't give us rights is KINDA fundamental to the topic.
It is not okay torture anyone, for any reason, at any time.

Forum List

Back