I am DISGUSTED.

If someone had one of my daughters and I had a guy who I knew, knew where she was. Id make him wish he wasnt born to find out where my daughter was at.

I would not be the police. I would be a pissed off father saving my family. How anyone takes that. I really dont care. Its what I would do.

A hell of a lot of posters on this board support the idea of allowing the Government to torture crime suspects. That disgusts me. You people are stupid and crazy as well as soulless.

Well, that's a given, Sarge, but be assured that if it comes to torturing THEM, then they will be totally AGAINST it!

Well, that's a given, Sarge, but be assured that if it comes to torturing THEM, then they will be totally AGAINST it!
Nobody would torture me because I wouldn’t torture and murder someone. The savage they had in custody did it. He was an ex-felon convicted of doing the same thing to someone else, and his DNA was on her shoes.

You libs sure do bend over backward to protect lowlife scumbags even if it means an innocent person dies. I give more weight to the life of the innocent person.

Because you violated his Constitutional rights and he will be let free because of it.

I want to make it clear to the forum that while Lisa and I are both Trump supporters, I 100% am absolutely against torture of any kind for any reason. The reason will be that information you gain from torture could be wrong or even damaging information and MORE lives could be lost.

Torture does not get you accurate information. Not to mention it violates our constitution.

Nobody would torture me because I wouldn’t torture and murder someone. The savage they had in custody did it. He was an ex-felon convicted of doing the same thing to someone else, and his DNA was on her shoes.

You libs sure do bend over backward to protect lowlife scumbags even if it means an innocent person dies. I give more weight to the life of the innocent person.

What if they say you did, think you did, and torture you because of that? You yourself said the hell with innocent until proven guilty, if they "did it" torture them. Well what if they think YOU did it? Still like torture?

Sure...might as well have our own Gestapo.

I am a die hard conservative and you are a fool.

I am a die hard conservative and you are a fool.
And you are rude and insulting simply because I value the life of an innocent woman over some temporary discomfort by her attacker in order to try and save her life.

And you are rude and insulting simply because I value the life of an innocent woman over some temporary discomfort by her attacker in order to try and save her life.
you are advocating for lawless behavior and you can not support your position at all. We have LAWS and a CONSTITUTION, that apply to everyone or they apply to no one, We have Historical data going back decades that show torture does not work and that when you allow the police to use it they use it on everyone with innocent people bearing the burden.

Obviously you don’t

You advocate torture of innocent suspects to gain confessions.
The same tactics Nazis used

Nazis did not believe Jews were innocent or law abiding and treated them
Obviously you don’t

You advocate torture of innocent suspects to gain confessions.
The same tactics Nazis used

Nazis did not believe Jews were innocent or law abiding and treated them accordingly
A lifetime criminal thug with a prison record, with hard evidence he committed the same crime again, is not the same as an innocent Jew.

A lifetime criminal thug with a prison record, with hard evidence he committed the same crime again, is not the same as an innocent Jew.

Slippery slope there Lisa

Once you think you can justify torture of one suspect you assume is guilty, it is easy to start lowering the bar

Your disdain for Constitutional protections is scary

As a Jew, you should know better

A hell of a lot of posters on this board support the idea of allowing the Government to torture crime suspects. That disgusts me. You people are stupid and crazy as well as soulless. The usual argument presented was that somehow magically the cops would ONLY torture the criminals that the poster thought needed to be tortured.

The historical fact is that cops torture everyone when allowed and do it even when they know they have the wrong person. And you animals would allow that because of feelings, to hell with right and wrong, to hell with the law and the Constitution. Again DISGUSTING.
It is not okay to torture anyone, for any reason, at any time.

Slippery slope there Lisa

Once you think you can justify torture of one suspect you assume is guilty, it is easy to start lowering the bar

Your disdain for Constitutional protections is scary

As a Jew, you should know better
You already said that. He was more than a suspect. He was a lifelong criminal with hard evidence against him. The woman’s life was worth more than a few minutes of the lowlife’s discomfort.

I notice that the libs care more about torturing a lowlife scumbag than the torture and KILLING of an unborn, innocent child.

Leftists always defend the wrong people.

Forum List

Back