I am DONE with Democrats.

The irony is the Democrats will be fuckin' done with you the moment you think they're your key to influence and/or meaning.

They'll dispose of you faster than the most MAGAfied deplorable.
Dispose of me how exactly? Please be specific.

The American holocaust in Moloki. How many children are missing? The media doesn't report it. Biden doesn't care, he takes two weeks to respond in between vacations and yawns. Biden sends WOPPING $700 total to Maui residents. But he sent a mere $250 million to Ukraine. Great message, Biden. Who loves ya, baby?

From what I understand, so far it's less than $10 million to Maui, and BILLIONS to Ukraine. RFKjr needs to cram these facts down Bidens lying miserable throat.

From what I understand, so far it's less than $10 million to Maui, and BILLIONS to Ukraine. RFKjr needs to cram these facts down Bidens lying miserable throat.
Hopefully he survives the Kennedy curse.

Democrats run Hawai'i. That island of terminally stupid minority hires, and the Idiot that shut the alarms, the other idiot that shut down access to water to firefighters for over 5 hours, for equity. Literally, he let thousands die over DIE. Diversity Inclusion and Equity. People died over silliness. Media has a blackout over this. I wonder why?

Democrats run Hawai'i. That island of terminally stupid minority hires, and the Idiot that shut the alarms, the other idiot that shut down access to water to firefighters for over 5 hours, for equity. Literally, he let thousands die over DIE. Diversity Inclusion and Equity. People died over silliness. Media has a blackout over this. I wonder why?
Because it is dyed in the wool silliness. Playing around with diversity and equity is fun. Until people start dying. The public can only tolerate so many deaths before the despair to torches and pitchforks.

Media is the culprit because it is controlled by the far left 'greenies' who consider the slaughter of innocent human beings fertilizer for their green movement.

East palestine is still waiting. Ukraine is doing well. Illegals are doing VERY well. jefferson county Alabama? how about the latest....idalia in Florida? how about a year or so ago...the florida panhandle?? still waiting. He's collecting money for natural disasters but it looks like he's giving that money to illegals and ukrainians.

We get Malaki survivors and

Sarcasm noted. Malaki deserves everything it gets. And lets see, all those rich wankers like Obama or Oprah get bypassed by those fires. Important message:

I'm not being sarcastic. I'm an actual communist and I believe the residents of Malaki should receive all of the assistance they need from Uncle Sam to rebuild and get back on their feet. No sarcasm here. I'll rather send billions to the residents of Malaki than to Ukraine, any day.

Forum List

Back