I am endorsing Chris christy of nj for President in 2016!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I am endorsing Chris Christy of nj for President in 2016!

Why? I feel it is time to heal and rebuild America. We need a president that is pro-science, infrastructure and tech. A man that cares about America being number one!!!!

On the other hand we don't need someone that wants to divide or accuse. We don't need anymore nuts and a assholes(Obama, hillitary, cruz, Rubio, rand paul)....We don't need someone calling people racist, sexist or any of that shit!!!!

We need a man with solutions and leadership. This is why Chris Christy is someone that could bring this nation back together....

Last edited:
First, you don't get to consider your approval an "endorsement" unless at least one other human being gives a shit what you think.

Second, you must learn to spell the name of those people you wish to support for such a high office. Otherwise, you allow others to see how silly you are.

Third.......why do you set yourself up for disappointment?

omg what i wouldnt give to watch a palin vs fat fuck christie debate......

i love watching republicans debate...i dont care who wins as long as both sides get in some good licks

Why? I feel it is time to heal and rebuild America. We need a president that is pro-science, infrastructure and tech.
What planet are you from?

Chrispie Cream is a GOP hack who prevented the much needed ARC tunnel from being built just to sabotage Obama's stimulus, killing 16,000 jobs. The hack is presently blocking the exchanges for the GOP to undermine Obamacare.

Why? I feel it is time to heal and rebuild America. We need a president that is pro-science, infrastructure and tech.

Chrispie Cream is a GOP hack who prevented the much needed ARC tunnel from being built just to sabotage Obama's stimulus, killing 16,000 jobs. The hack is presently blocking the exchanges for the GOP to undermine Obamacare.

Overall he's not a bad guy. He's been evolving a bit as well.

His performance during disasters is pretty superior. He really cares about people.

Overall he's not a bad guy. He's been evolving a bit as well.

His performance during disasters is pretty superior. He really cares about people.
If by "people" you mean himself, you would be right. He turned the Sandy Relief fund into his personal presidential slush fund.

Governor Christie: Return the "Stronger than the Storm" funds | New Jersey Working Families Alliance

On Sunday the Asbury Park Press revealed that Chris Christie wasted millions in Sandy relief funds to promote himself on television in the runup to the gubernatorial election. Reports indicate that he chose a politically connected firm that was almost twice as expensive as its competitors because it promised to feature him and his family in their ads.Two firms bid on the ad campaign to promote the shore over the summer and fall. One cost $4.7 million, the other cost $2.5 million. But the more expensive firm pitched a campaign featuring Governor Christie and his family, and the less expensive firm didn't.

The Christie campaign has more than enough funds to field its own ads, and to misuse Sandy funds for taxpayer subsidized reelection advertisements is unconscionable. Tell Governor Christie and his campaign to do the right thing and reimburse the state so that the funds can go to the people who need it.

Why? I feel it is time to heal and rebuild America. We need a president that is pro-science, infrastructure and tech. A man that cares about America being number one!!!!

On the other hand we don't need someone that wants to divide or accuse. We don't need anymore nuts and a assholes(Obama, hillitary, cruz, Rubio, rand paul)....We don't need someone calling people racist, sexist or any of that shit!!!!

We need a man with solutions and leadership. This is why Chris Christy is someone that could bring this nation back together....

His raising taxes in NJ doesn't bother you? That doctors are leaving the state in record numbers doesn't bother you?

Christie is a fine leader, for a democrat.

Yabut, he's probably the best the right can dredge up and besides, after him, there will be no more room in the Clown Car.

His raising taxes in NJ doesn't bother you? That doctors are leaving the state in record numbers doesn't bother you?

Yeah, there was that one time when he actually worked with the president for the good of his state. You're right that no real Republican would ever do that.

Yep, saying racist, sexist and going to the extremes is worthless rhetoric that's ripping this nation apart.

The nation NEEDS to be riipped apart. It's the only thing that will save a little piece of it.

Yeah, there was that one time when he actually worked with the president for the good of his state. You're right that no real Republican would ever do that.

No real republican or any thinking person would work with this president for anything. A real republican would obstruct obama's brushing his teeth in the morning.

Of course he would be the best the GOP could offer, but he would not make it out of the primaries. He is not conservative enough, he hugged the President, and he is not a drooling Tea Bagger.

Remember that many in the GOP think they are losing national elections because their candidates are not far enough to the right. They need more O'Donnell's and Akin's...

As far as I am concerned That fat fuck went over to the other side the day he hugged Barry. You libs can have him.

He must be thrilled to know he has a lock on the racist vote.

Forum List

Back