I am happy and relaxed this morning, perhaps for the first time for eight years...

I am happy and relaxed this morning, perhaps the first time in eight years.

The Obama Presidency really caused me a lot of stress.

Every day, another outrage.

An economy in my city that NEVER recovered.

Now, I think things will get better...
So then don’t ask us why we are so upset. We’re as upset as you were during the obama years

Yup, living in what's becoming a thriving economy and slowing down threats from terrorist countries had got to be upsetting to some.

Hypocrites! Trump tweets about local crap all
The time . But when the black guy does it it’s a different story .

Yup. Bigot boy didn’t like it when the black guy was president and the majority of the country voted for him.
What's your label for the person that voted for Obama and Trump?

What percentage is that nutter butter. Romney lost with more votes than trump got.

Now be a good boy and run along. :cuckoo:
You should know, you know everything. I mean if Trump voters are idiots, then there were some Obama voters that were idiots, simply because many people that voted for Obama voted for Trump out of dislike for Hillary. Duh! !
They are idiots who got conned like trump university students

conned???

we wanted a better economy
we wanted to pursue us interests internationally
we wanted to leave bad trade deals and the Paris accords and iran deal
we wanted a ban on crazies comming here
we wanted a tougher foreign policy
we wanted more jobs
we wanted illegals, especially criminals deported

what exactly were we conned on?

Yup. Bigot boy didn’t like it when the black guy was president and the majority of the country voted for him.

What percentage is that nutter butter. Romney lost with more votes than trump got.

You should know, you know everything. I mean if Trump voters are idiots, then there were some Obama voters that were idiots, simply because many people that voted for Obama voted for Trump out of dislike for Hillary. Duh! !

conned???

we wanted more jobs

the economy is NOT better. it is progressing largely as it progressed under Obama.

except now your lying sociopathic orange sexual predator blew a hole in the deficit.

you did not have bad trade deals. you got a moron who abdicated our leadership to the Chinese.

you did not get a ban on crazies anything. you did get a moron who said it's ok for crazies to have guns.

you did not get more jobs. jobs were increasing at approximately 220,000 a month.

criminals were already being sent out of the country at such high rates that they were calling president Obama the deporter in chief. (not that trumptards are smart enough or informed enough to know that). you got a piece of garbage trying to send out kids who only know this country and didn't choose to come here illegally or otherwise. because your boys are white supremacist pieces of garbage.

all you got was a voice for imbecilic racist moronic polices that have cost us the respect of most of the country and all of the rest of the world... unless of course you want Russia running our foreign policy in which case it's awesome.

so yes, you got conned.

now stop whining.

So how'd that work out for ya?

:iyfyus.jpg:

conned???

we wanted more jobs

the economy is NOT better. it is progressing largely as it progressed under Obama.

except now your lying sociopathic orange sexual predator blew a hole in the deficit.

you did not have bad trade deals. you got a moron who abdicated our leadership to the Chinese.

you did not get a ban on crazies anything. you did get a moron who said it's ok for crazies to have guns.

you did not get more jobs. jobs were increasing at approximately 220,000 a month.

criminals were already being sent out of the country at such high rates that they were calling president Obama the deporter in chief. (not that trumptards are smart enough or informed enough to know that). you got a piece of garbage trying to send out kids who only know this country and didn't choose to come here illegally or otherwise. because your boys are white supremacist pieces of garbage.

all you got was a voice for imbecilic racist moronic polices that have cost us the respect of most of the country and all of the rest of the world... unless of course you want Russia running our foreign policy in which case it's awesome.

so yes, you got conned.

now stop whining.
The FBI just released a statement stating that Trump used Russian dressing on his salad. Impeach him.

So then don’t ask us why we are so upset. We’re as upset as you were during the obama years

why are you upset?
all the policies are doing well
the negative stuff is the made up Russian scandal.

during Obama he injected his shit into local matters all the time, which is why we didn't like him and his policies were pretty bad.

yeah I hate Obama because he was black, it had nothing to do with him being leftwing and a Democrat

you people are so fucking stupid.

So it isn't that he did a bad job, you just don't like our liberal policies like middle class first, regulate the banks, regulate the healthcare industry and make them accept people with pre existing conditions, making corporations pay their fair share, pro social security and public schools, etc.

What do you do for a living?

haha she has to deny the truth, because he only argument is racism....that's it
Obama never broke but no surprise the Trump team did TWICE!

White House aide Kellyanne Conway twice violated the law that forbids officials from engaging in political activity in their government capacities with comments she made in television interviews about last year’s Alabama Senate election, the Office of Special Counsel said in a report sent Tuesday to President Donald Trump.

Kerner determined that she broke the law during two interviews, one in November on Fox News and another in December on CNN, when Conway appeared in her official capacity as she boosted the candidacy of Republican Roy Moore and discussed why voters shouldn’t support his Democratic opponent, Doug Jones.

"During both interviews, she impermissibly mixed official government business with political views about candidates in the Alabama special election," Kerner said in his letter to Trump.

It is the second time Conway has been found to violate federal ethics laws through her public statements.

In February 2017, the Office of Government Ethics said that Conway engaged in “a clear violation of the prohibition against misuse of position" when she boosted first daughter Ivanka Trump’s fashion lines. “Go buy Ivanka’s stuff is what I would say,” Conway said in a Fox News interview. “I’m going to give a free commercial here: Go buy it today, everybody; you can find it online.”

Conway faced no disciplinary action for her prior ethics-law violation, though then-Press Secretary Sean Spicer said Conway had been "counseled" about her statement.

What city do you live in? And how did Trump help your city recover?

I hate guys like blackrook who joined right after Trump won. Can't go back and find out what an idiot he was during the Obama years.

All we know is his city "never recovered" under Obama but somehow recovered under Trump. I'm curious what city that is.

Do you think illegal aliens should be able to vote?

it doesn't matter what city he lives in.

trump didn't help it.

no.

but they don't, dum dum.

I hate guys like blackrook who joined right after Trump won. Can't go back and find out what an idiot he was during the Obama years.

All we know is his city "never recovered" under Obama but somehow recovered under Trump. I'm curious what city that is.

It was miraculous actually - The very DAY Trump took the oath of office (since violated around eleventy berzillion times) their wages went up, everyone got jobs, all our enemies cowered in fear, their stocks doubled and the GDP went through the ROOF! :wink:

Pssst: illegal aliens don't vote - Tell it to Donald too please

It was miraculous actually - The very DAY Trump took the oath of office (since violated around eleventy berzillion times) their wages went up, everyone got jobs, all our enemies cowered in fear, their stocks doubled and the GDP went through the ROOF! :wink:
Did you catch the dump saying when he makes a promise he keeps it ?? Wonder if the nit wit remembers his promise to love honor and obey 3 different wives? The man is a fn liar no matter how his moron followers want to paint him

Did you catch the dump saying when he makes a promise he keeps it ?? Wonder if the nit wit remembers his promise to love honor and obey 3 different wives? The man is a fn liar no matter how his moron followers want to paint him

Trump told the Mexican president that the border wall is "the least important thing we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important."

This is a startling admission from a president who at rallies led his supporters in chants of "build the wall."

But the wall was important to his base. Although it has not been popular nationally — a February poll from the Pew Research Center found that 62 percent of Americans oppose such a wall — it polled well among conservative Republicans, with 80 percent approving.

Trump repeatedly assured his supporters that Mexico would pay for the border wall. Peña Nieto disagreed; on Jan. 25, the Mexican president told his nation in a televised address that they "would not pay" for the wall.

In the call with Peña Nieto on Jan. 27, Trump asked him to knock it off: "If you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that."

Trump also said he had to push for Mexico to pay for the wall because he had promised it for so long.

"I have to have Mexico pay for the wall — I have to," he said. "I have been talking about it for a two-year period."

The nation is better off. Unemployment among minorities is the lowest ever. N. Korea is talking peace. Companies are handing out raises and bonuses. Things are good. Yet, the left is crying and moaning. We need no more proof that the left hates this country.

Unemployment among minorities has been falling since 2010 with no greater decrease since Trump took office with the sharp rise during BushCo.

FACT CHECK: Trump Touts Low Unemployment Rates For African-Americans, Hispanics

North Korea is talking peace, yet again. How long will it last this time?

Companies are handing out bonuses and raises BUT 7 million working class Americans continue to work a second and third job to make ends meet. Twenty percent of working Americans make at or less than $20K per year.

I think the "BS Filter" is broken.
Many retired seniors are working part time because the money the democrats promised in Social Security and Medicare isn't there. They've stolen it and given it to illegals and immigrants to buy votes.

Many retired seniors are working part-time because their retirement savings were crashed due to BushCo/Republicans and Corporate America.

trump didn't help it.
Now now lets be fair. Maybe he lives in coal country

"Get ready," he told them. "Because you're going to be working your asses off!"

Then, after Trump was elected, we wanted to see whether his promise would come true:

Did those miners end up working their asses off? No.

Since Trump was elected, there has been a bump in coal jobs in Virginia and a handful of other states.

That's in part because of the coal companies' new confidence in Trump, but also because demand for metallurgical coal — the kind used to make steel — went up, mainly in China.

(Energy analysts say thermal coal plants, the ones that produce electricity, are continuing to close around the country.)

The company he had contracted with cut what it had agreed to pay Dotson. So Dotson and his partners cut their own salaries by 20 percent. They cut the employees' salaries by 10 percent.

They eliminated the employees' health insurance.

"It scares the s*** out of you, if you don't mind me saying that," he says. "I mean if you got fired tomorrow or quit tomorrow there's absolutely no opportunity to get another [job]."

Even though there has been an upturn in coal, Pennington says it's just a blip. Coal is not going to make a big comeback, he says, like Trump promised and people believed.

trump didn't help it.
Now now lets be fair. Maybe he lives in coal country

"Get ready," he told them. "Because you're going to be working your asses off!"

Then, after Trump was elected, we wanted to see whether his promise would come true:

Did those miners end up working their asses off? No.

Since Trump was elected, there has been a bump in coal jobs in Virginia and a handful of other states.

That's in part because of the coal companies' new confidence in Trump, but also because demand for metallurgical coal — the kind used to make steel — went up, mainly in China.

(Energy analysts say thermal coal plants, the ones that produce electricity, are continuing to close around the country.)

The company he had contracted with cut what it had agreed to pay Dotson. So Dotson and his partners cut their own salaries by 20 percent. They cut the employees' salaries by 10 percent.

They eliminated the employees' health insurance.

"It scares the s*** out of you, if you don't mind me saying that," he says. "I mean if you got fired tomorrow or quit tomorrow there's absolutely no opportunity to get another [job]."

Even though there has been an upturn in coal, Pennington says it's just a blip. Coal is not going to make a big comeback, he says, like Trump promised and people believed.

I heard that the fresh-outta-prison felon who claimed to be "Trumpier than Trump" - The dude who just spent a year in prison for the negligent incineration of 29 coal miners went down in flames last night.

Sad :)

blankenship1a.jpg

Forum List

Back