"I Am Jazz": The Hard Left Media Relativism of Harm Done To Children's Bodies by Adult Influences

Do you approve of grooming or influencing or promoting children thinking they need sex change?

• Yes, what a child believes is fact and we should all support them.

• No, this is child abuse.

• I believe in transgender surgery here for minors in Oregon, but not the genital mutilation in the ME

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
The Duggar show will be replaced by a "more morally-sound and appropriate" show for standards of human conduct and influencing younger children and things done to their bodies under the influence of older people in their formative environment....

The types of shows like the Duggars "we are imperfect sinners but striving to overcome our flawed selves" will be replaced by "I Am Jazz".... Jazz Jennings Transgender Teen Previews TLC Show I Am Jazz People.com where people will simply discard the striving towards a higher moral ground in favor of sinking to the lower moral ground...because you know...it's "more fun" and "more progressive" that way.

Can anyone say "hypocrite"?

And for those of you LGBT posters coming here to defend "I Am Jazz", how do you feel about genital mutilation of girls in the ME? Also, do you approve of ChrisL's comments in the OP of this thread? Tomorrow You Will Apologize. The Year After Persecute. How Cults Progress US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Discuss.

Think back to something you thought was a good idea at the time, when you thought as a child. Is it a good idea to mutilate a child's body on a child's whim using a child's rational for a life altering decision?

I was the biggest tomboy in town growing up. Then I traded in my football for heels and lipstick. Thank you parents, for not believing I wanted to actually be a boy just because I acted like one.

A child will think all sorts of things and it is important for parents to both encourage free thought and the need to grow up. Making major life choices as a child is a bad idea.

If they grow up and still want a sex change the parent still wants to have a relationship with that child.

I have the hardest question that anyone has ever posed:

What IS NOT the fault of the left?

When I was 12 or 13 I was absolutely, positively, no doubt in my mind whatsoever, NEVER, EVER, EVER going to have kids. Not no way, not no how.

Good thing I wasn't allowed to go and have myself spayed without my parent's consent, eh?

I am sick and tired of abnormal behaviors/mental problems being shoved down my throat as perfectly acceptable/normal. Fuck. That. Shit.

TLC (The Learning Channel) was once a station that aired shows like Trading Spaces to show you how to do something; now they show the small, weird percentage of society and tell us they are normal. Midgets, giants, oddly large cult-like religious families, boys-who-believe-they-are-girls, 600lb. people, hoarders, etc. Notice --- all are abnormal being passed off as anything but.

So the Duggars tried to hide their shame...now these people are celebrating shame.:cuckoo: lol

I don't want to mock or belittle these people but I also have no desire to celebrate this stuff .
btw.... this is child abuse.

"You dont define me" <---more often than not, arrogant idiot language

I have the hardest question that anyone has ever posed:

What IS NOT the fault of the left?

:desk: very little.
It is a theme, and an agenda that carries down through the ranks. And I wish I could say they are the only ones that want to see a lack of exceptionalism, and a redistributing of wealth we need to survive. The Bushes have the exact same agenda. It matters not to Brussels, whether a Bush or a Clinton is our next president. They have the deck stacked against us.
America needs an American for it's next president. I don't care if they have to dig up John Wayne, we need an American in office.

Other than that, it's all your fault. ;)

Last edited:
Children are in a vulnerable state at their age. They are not sure what the want for dinner most nights much less which sex they will be. Most children would not even know sex changes or homo sexual behavior if it bit them.

These notions are those of adults seeking to groom victims for current / later use.

Children are in a vulnerable state at their age. They are not sure what the want for dinner most nights much less which sex they will be. Most children would not even know sex changes or homo sexual behavior if it bit them.

These notions are those of adults seeking to groom victims for current / later use.

What sex/gender someone is is NOT a choice, no matter how much people scream that it is.

Hold on

I don't know where this crap comes from myself, but isn't non-emergency surgery such as castration and boob jobs best held off until the child in question is an adult?

I mean, a boys penis just doesn't grow back and even if the kid is transgendered, is it not best to let him think about it for a good long while?

Here is a 'riddle' to consider--let say we have a boy who claims to be a girl trapped in a boys body, that happens to develop a sexual interest in girls. What should the parents do?

I say nothing. That is just a messed up boy!! Or young male lesbian.

What sex/gender someone is is NOT a choice, no matter how much people scream that it is.

Sure it is, genetics and the X and Y chromosomes make those determinations.

When a human is born that sex is genetically formed and sans surgical intervention will not change.

Sure it is, genetics and the X and Y chromosomes make those determinations.

When a human is born that sex is genetically formed and sans surgical intervention will not change.

Underlined - that's what I said in my previous post. It is not a choice, it is determined in the wee early stages of human development.

Bold - no, they can have all the surgery in the world but they will remain the gender they were born.

Think back to something you thought was a good idea at the time, when you thought as a child. Is it a good idea to mutilate a child's body on a child's whim using a child's rational for a life altering decision?

I was the biggest tomboy in town growing up. Then I traded in my football for heels and lipstick. Thank you parents, for not believing I wanted to actually be a boy just because I acted like one.

You can't get gender reassignment surgery until you're legally an adult. So I'm not quite sure what 'mutilation of a child' you're referring to.

Hold on

I don't know where this crap comes from myself, but isn't non-emergency surgery such as castration and boob jobs best held off until the child in question is an adult?

I mean, a boys penis just doesn't grow back and even if the kid is transgendered, is it not best to let him think about it for a good long while?

Here is a 'riddle' to consider--let say we have a boy who claims to be a girl trapped in a boys body, that happens to develop a sexual interest in girls. What should the parents do?

Miss Jennings plans to have full gender reassignment surgery after she turns 18.

Read more: Florida transgender teenager Jazz Jennings reveals struggles of finding love Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Duggar show will be replaced by a "more morally-sound and appropriate" show for standards of human conduct and influencing younger children and things done to their bodies under the influence of older people in their formative environment....

The types of shows like the Duggars "we are imperfect sinners but striving to overcome our flawed selves" will be replaced by "I Am Jazz".... Jazz Jennings Transgender Teen Previews TLC Show I Am Jazz People.com where people will simply discard the striving towards a higher moral ground in favor of sinking to the lower moral ground...because you know...it's "more fun" and "more progressive" that way.

How is Jazz Jennings a 'lower moral level'?

I don't think 'hypocrite' means what you think it means.

Hold on

I think what this thread is more about is mentally grooming a child to prepare them at 18 to amputate body parts in a delusion. That's the child abuse that's in question mainly here. ..and why it's OK to do this but the Duggar's show (which Josh Duggar hardly made an appearance) was taken off the air. Certainly what Josh did was wrong when he was a minor. But is what's being done to "Jazz" the boy the right thing? An acceptable "moral substitute" of collective social values?

And it's not even like the family is famous for something else. The show's focus IS THE CHILD ABUSE!..calling it "normal"...ie: softening yet another generation via the media to the idea of deviant influences upon children...LGBT-style... So if you are hetero, as it should be, deviant acts with kids is wholly unacceptable. But if your LGBT undue influence upon children's sexual organs is totally fine...and even gets its own TV show. That's why the word "relativism" appears in the title....

Child abuse and pure fucking evil. The parents should go to prison for this.
Duggars get their show ripped off the air because their oldest boy as a boy himself had unacceptable influences over younger children's bodies.

"Jazz" show is about adults influencing a child to believe in a delusion that they hope will lead to eventual amputation of his penis and testicles...

...smash hit.. The "I am Jazz" show is ABOUT the child abuse... Worse still, it is ABOUT PROMOTING IT "as normal"!! :eek-52:

The child abuse isn't a distant adjunct as with the Duggar family's show...it IS the show...

...Just as Harvey Milk isn't honored by LGBTs for his non-sexual accomplishments. He is adored by this cult FOR ONLY his sexual accomplishments...which were sodomizing underaged and young teen homeless boys who were mentally ill and on drugs...as Milk himself aged into his 40s....and promoting gay male promiscuity while the HIV epidemic was really getting started up.

So go out and buy your Havey Milk postage stamps so you can write the producers of "I Am Jazz" about their great "love of children"...but be sure to use some of those stamps to write the Duggars and tell them how depraved their eldest son was as a boy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back