I am looking forward to the upcoming election because

it will present the clearest choice of alternatives since 1980 (Reagan vs. Carter). As a democrat, I am all in favor of letting the people decide (assuming minimal vote fraud).

For those who are willing to accept the status quo, Hillary should be their choice. For those who believe the federal government has been corrupted, Trump should be their choice.

Let the games begin!

I agree- the clearest choice:
The sanity/experience/even temperment of Hillary Clinton, versus the batshit crazy conspiracy enthusiasm/lack of experience/ and think skinned nature of Donald Trump.

For those who believe in a rational government- Clinton should be their choice. For those who believe in every conspiracy theory that the government is coming to get you- well Trump is your clear choice.

Wow... try again.

Glad to- I will type slower for you this time- and put it in a bigger font. .

I agree- the clearest choice:

The sanity/experience/even temperment of Hillary Clinton, versus the batshit crazy conspiracy enthusiasm/lack of experience/ and think skinned nature of Donald Trump.

For those who believe in a rational government- Clinton should be their choice. For those who believe in every conspiracy theory that the government is coming to get you- well Trump is your clear choice.

So, as gipper points out - you consider a plutocratic government rational?

I consider Hillary Clinton the rational choice and Donald Trump the irrational choice.

I consider Hillary Clinton the rational choice and Donald Trump the irrational choice.

Ahh....so your just not going to answer the question are you?
So you consider a government that is wholly corrupt by corporations and big money special interests as rational?
You support the corporate plutocracy we have now? That Hillary is certainly a key member of?

So you consider a government that is wholly corrupt by corporations and big money special interests as rational?
You support the corporate plutocracy we have now? That Hillary is certainly a key member of?

I am comfortable with my answer- that you want to discuss 'plutocracy'- is your concern- not mine.

I am comfortable with my answer- that you want to discuss 'plutocracy'- is your concern- not mine.

Got it - so voting to further the interest of corporations over the citizenry is what you consider rational...no further explanation is needed.

To say nothing of the fact that Hillary is an awful Neocon. Rather ironic, but typical of Ds, that they would vote for a Neocon. Vote Hillary for WWIII. Trump is bad, but he isn't as bad as WWIII. This from Paul Craig Roberts today...he is not fan of the R party.

If Hillary becomes US president, the neoconservative threat to Russia will escalate. The Atlanticist Integrationists will be eliminated from the Russian government, and Russia will move to full war standing.

Remember what an unprepared Russia did to the German Wehrmacht, at that time the most powerful army ever assembled. Imagine what a prepared Russia would do to the crazed Hillary and the incompetent neoconservatives.

As I have previously written, pushing Russia to war means the demise of the US and Europe and, considering the destructive power of nuclear weapons, most likely of all life on earth.

The main cause of this danger is the arrogance, hubris, and utter stupidity of the American neoconservatives who are ensconced in positions of power and influence and in Hillary’s presidential campaign. A secondary cause is Europe’s vassal status, which deprives Europe of a sensible foreign policy and forces Europe to enable Washington’s aggression.

What this means is that no matter what you think of Trump, if you vote for Hillary you are definitely voting for the end of the world.

Meh...we had a good run.

End of the wold. Okay.

Funniest

To say nothing of the fact that Hillary is an awful Neocon. Rather ironic, but typical of Ds, that they would vote for a Neocon. Vote Hillary for WWIII. Trump is bad, but he isn't as bad as WWIII. This from Paul Craig Roberts today...he is not fan of the R party.

If Hillary becomes US president, the neoconservative threat to Russia will escalate. The Atlanticist Integrationists will be eliminated from the Russian government, and Russia will move to full war standing.

Remember what an unprepared Russia did to the German Wehrmacht, at that time the most powerful army ever assembled. Imagine what a prepared Russia would do to the crazed Hillary and the incompetent neoconservatives.

As I have previously written, pushing Russia to war means the demise of the US and Europe and, considering the destructive power of nuclear weapons, most likely of all life on earth.

The main cause of this danger is the arrogance, hubris, and utter stupidity of the American neoconservatives who are ensconced in positions of power and influence and in Hillary’s presidential campaign. A secondary cause is Europe’s vassal status, which deprives Europe of a sensible foreign policy and forces Europe to enable Washington’s aggression.

What this means is that no matter what you think of Trump, if you vote for Hillary you are definitely voting for the end of the world.

Meh...we had a good run.

End of the wold. Okay.

Funniest
Candy my sweet, those word are from Paul Craig Roberts. Any chance you know who he is?

I tend to think he is right, since after all Hillary is a warmonger...but then, you don't know that obvious fact. Your media dupes you and you like it.

The thing is lefties don't know Hillary is a shill for big money, owned by the 1%, and a warmonger. Their media lies to them and they willfully accept those lies.

Much like their media lied about Big Ears and they accepted those lies. D voters were ecstatic...well some where euphoric...even maniacal, about BO's election in 2008. That hasn't worked out so well, but they don't know it. However, there is little of that excitement on the left, for the lying pantsuit.

Really? The end of the world? You know that's nuts, right?

Do you know what WWIII looks like?

Oh please tell me. I'm guessing it's something like this..

it will present the clearest choice of alternatives since 1980 (Reagan vs. Carter). As a democrat, I am all in favor of letting the people decide (assuming minimal vote fraud).

For those who are willing to accept the status quo, Hillary should be their choice. For those who believe the federal government has been corrupted, Trump should be their choice.

Let the games begin!
neither have been nominated..

Meh...we had a good run.

End of the wold. Okay.

Funniest
Candy my sweet, those word are from Paul Craig Roberts. Any chance you know who he is?

I tend to think he is right, since after all Hillary is a warmonger...but then, you don't know that obvious fact. Your media dupes you and you like it.

You and Paul Craig Roberts have something in common...I know that; you're both equally full of crap.

Got it - so voting to further the interest of corporations over the citizenry is what you consider rational...no further explanation is needed.
Just what the hell makes you think that Trump will not put the interests of his rich buddies far ahead of that of the working class Americans? I see nothing at all in the rhetoric thus far employed by Trump that gives me any confidence in his intentions. Trump will act in Trump's interests, and everyone else can go to hell. That is the man that I see.

Do you know what an hysterical hyperbolic ass looks like? Find the nearest mirror. Really, Gipper, you sound like an idiot.

Forum List

Back