I am not a catholic but.............

Pope Francis washes and kisses feet of Muslim, Hindu and Christian refugees

This is absolutely awesome.

Wouldnt the world be a better place............................

For you foot fetish enthusiasts maybe, but for the real world it does nothing to get the radicalized world to stop it's hate propaganda and reign in it's gangs and mobsters.

The radicalized world is not the issue, he cant cure that sickness. He is showing that we can get along and the world will be better for it. Amen to that.

For you foot fetish enthusiasts maybe, but for the real world it does nothing to get the radicalized world to stop it's hate propaganda and reign in it's gangs and mobsters.

The radicalized world is not the issue, he cant cure that sickness. He is showing that we can get along and the world will be better for it. Amen to that.

Until we 'cure that sickness" the world will not get along.

Sure will. When the butchers who maim rape and kill stop using their religion as an excuse.

Thank you. Took the words right out of my mouth.

There is no way the Mooslams would ever do anything similar to kafirs?

I would rather live in his world than yours.

I never understood the foot fetish thing.
It was a Mithraic sex ritual and I don't want to get crude, so You'll have to figure it out, but when the lady brushed Jesus (who was 4'6" according to John) by his leg and feet with her LONG hair it's a polite way of saying.... Do the math literally and figuratively.

how about the pope addressing inequities embedded in the bible and begin the process of writing what might actually work to bring peace on Earth ... so far their lip service hasn't worked for over 2000 years.

Forum List

Back