I am not losing one ounce of sleep of the news of

Being a Liberal, she needs to suffer. I mean how DUMB can you be? You are flying to (foreign country) and you would think your common sense would prevail. Being stupid got you 9 years....
I hear ya ,but My god. She has an agent. I would have told her not to go to Russia a week before a war or carry any dope on you

Who would lose sleep over this babe? The Bidanistas love her because they are as ignorant and resentful of the Constitutional values and protection of the greatest Country in the world as she was.

Who would lose sleep over this babe? The Bidanistas love her because they are as ignorant and resentful of the Constitutional values and protection of the greatest Country in the world as she was.
I heard her talk and she has a man's voice lol Look like it was a light skin black make with dreads

I heard her talk and she has a man's voice lol Look like it was a light skin black make with dreads
It doesn't matter how steroids impact her physical and mental outlook. What matters is her continued disrespect for her own Country and how that impacts support from the left. Who knows, without hormones administered by the WBA and five or nine years in a Russian prison she might turn out to be quite a dish.

Last edited:
this lesbian going to prison lol I dont watch the WNBA and never will.

She's not the greatest American citizen, but even so, she was guilty of having vape cartridges for personal use, theres no common sense that says it's a crime worth nine years. No doubt they are doing it because she's an American.
If they would do that to her they would do that to any American, so while not high on my priority list, I still think our government needs to do something whenever any American is mistreated over seas. I dont
know exactly what but this shouldn't go unanswered.
My guess is she'll do a year or so and then they'll make some sort of deal

after a while in there without the testosterone supplements, she'll turn back into a female again

She's not the greatest American citizen, but even so, she was guilty of having vape cartridges for personal use, theres no common sense that says it's a crime worth nine years. No doubt they are doing it because she's an American.
If they would do that to her they would do that to any American, so while not high on my priority list, I still think our government needs to do something whenever any American is mistreated over seas. I dont
know exactly what but this shouldn't go unanswered.
My guess is she'll do a year or so and then they'll make some sort of deal
Common sense would tell a professional basketball player not to challenge the restrictive drug laws of a foreign country. Bad decisions lead to bad consequences.

this lesbian going to prison lol I dont watch the WNBA and never will.

I'm not losing any sleep over it either.

She's a pervert drug smuggler, leave her there.

My guess is that Russia is making the point, and it's a good one, that this is the sort of awful person that degenerate America "values."

Since it seems to be true, at least about what Democrats value what with the president talking to this woman's "wife" and so on, I think that's pretty sorry.

She's a pervert drug smuggler, leave her there.

My guess is that Russia is making the point, and it's a good one, that this is the sort of awful person that degenerate America "values."

Since it seems to be true, at least about what Democrats value what with the president talking to this woman's "wife" and so on, I think that's pretty sorry.

Or Russia wants its arms dealer back.

I am most gratified to see Griner get what is coming to her. The 9 years is reasonable and well deserved.

We should never swap prisoners to get back a woman who not only hates America, but goes to foreign country to act like just the kind of Ugly American that makes foreigners hate us.

If we do trade for her, will she come home with a newfound gratitude for the country that gave her freedom, and opportunity? Will she kiss the ground of the United States when she gets off the plane? I do, every time I return from a trip out of the country, and I don't care who sees me do it. Well, if I land in New York, or someplace like that, I wait until I get to Texas, but the principle is the same.

Forum List

Back