I am of two minds on the coming election.....

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
......and I can't decide for sure which scenario will play out.

On the one hand, the Democrats (and the RINOs) simply cannot allow Trump to win. Too much is at stake; the exposure of their corruption, Epstien's list, reversal of their policies on the border and illegals, losing the chance to pack the SCOTUS, and exposure and end of their money laundering scheme in the Ukraine. They have to cheat again and they are going to have to cheat big. That's not a huge problem since they got away with it before they simply have to squash dissent like they did before. The January 6th kangaroo trials should squash all attempts from Trump supporters to do more than complain. Seems to me like a solid plan. it would allow things to go on as they have been.

It answers the question of why they haven't replaced Joe biden as the nominee. It doesn't matter how senile and incompetent he is. It also prevents Trump from going to not going to jail and having the time to appeal that ridiculous NY court case. they remain in power, trump goes to jail, and they pack the court, eliminate the 2A and much of the 1st A. Win-win for them.

On the other hand, they could do nothing and allow trump to win the election. Then they can foment massive rioting and unrest, the remaining Democrats will obstruct everything, the media will promote unrest and violence to the point where by the time the mid-terms come around, the people will just want it all to stop. The democrats will blame trump and promise to bring everything back to "normal" as soon as we give them power. The rioting won't stop up to the 2028 election and they will tell Americans that they will stop it. it's all trumps fault. The advantage of this will be that they will say "In order for this to stop, yu must give us the White House so we have can put laws into place that will quell the rioting, and that will give them the power to remove most of our Constitutional rights. Another win-win.

It also answers the question of why they haven't gotten rid of Biden on the 2024 ticket. It will not only give them the power to pack the SCOTUS, but the excuses to eliminate much of our constitutional rights. This scenario does allow Trump to avoid prison temporarily but they will end up with much more power at the end of it than from the first scenario. The left is already talking about resistance. Already talking about ways to thwart Trump's plans for his 2nd term. That makes this scenario seem much more likely.

6 more months to find out.

Six months from today is December 19; about 6 weeks after Election Day.

Your accuracy with the calendar is actually more sensible than the rest of that nonsensical post.

I agree that there are underlying, nefarious reasons why the opposition is completely obsessed with keeping Trump out of office.
And it's not because "Orange man Bad".
It's a ploy to convince people to retain the current completely rotten state of DC government.
The greedy, power hungry bastards can all eff off. Vote for Trump.

On the one hand, the Democrats (and the RINOs) simply cannot allow Trump to win. Too much is at stake; the exposure of their corruption, Epstien's list, reversal of their policies on the border and illegals, losing the chance to pack the SCOTUS, and exposure and end of their money laundering scheme in the Ukraine. They have to cheat again and they are going to have to cheat big. That's not a huge problem since they got away with it before they simply have to squash dissent like they did before. The January 6th kangaroo trials should squash all attempts from Trump supporters to do more than complain. Seems to me like a solid plan. it would allow things to go on as they have been.
I wonder - if the Democrats lose, which seems more and more likely, will the #StopTheSqueal whiners finally shut the fuck up? Or will they just find something else to whine about?

I wonder - if the Democrats lose, which seems more and more likely, will the #StopTheSqueal whiners finally shut the fuck up? Or will they just find something else to whine about?

I am unfamiliar with "Stop the Squeal" but if and when trump wins, all hell will break loose. The Democrats will make Jan 6th look like a kid's birthday party.

I am unfamiliar with "Stop the Squeal" but if and when trump wins, all hell will break loose. The Democrats will make Jan 6th look like a kid's birthday party.
That's my prediction as well. The two party shitshow has created such an amplified state of fear and intolerance that neither party can sanely accept defeat. Whichever "side" loses will go into full blown, psychological, denial.

It answers the question of why they haven't replaced Joe biden as the nominee. It doesn't matter how senile and incompetent he is. It also prevents Trump from going to not going to jail and having the time to appeal that ridiculous NY court case. they remain in power, trump goes to jail, and they pack the court, eliminate the 2A and much of the 1st A. Win-win for them.

On the other hand, they could do nothing and allow trump to win the election. Then they can foment massive rioting and unrest, the remaining Democrats will obstruct everything, the media will promote unrest and violence to the point where by the time the mid-terms come around, the people will just want it all to stop. The democrats will blame trump and promise to bring everything back to "normal" as soon as we give them power. The rioting won't stop up to the 2028 election and they will tell Americans that they will stop it. it's all trumps fault. The advantage of this will be that they will say "In order for this to stop, yu must give us the White House so we have can put laws into place that will quell the rioting, and that will give them the power to remove most of our Constitutional rights. Another win-win.

It also answers the question of why they haven't gotten rid of Biden on the 2024 ticket. It will not only give them the power to pack the SCOTUS, but the excuses to eliminate much of our constitutional rights. This scenario does allow Trump to avoid prison temporarily but they will end up with much more power at the end of it than from the first scenario. The left is already talking about resistance. Already talking about ways to thwart Trump's plans for his 2nd term. That makes this scenario seem much more likely.

There are very few "RINO's" who won't vote for Trump. Most RINO's will vote for Trump. Sure, there are a few here and there but, ultimately, Biden is more of a threat than they believe Trump to be.

Will things be ok if trump wins? Aside from some bellyaching I'd say yes.

But we have seen the extent to which democrats, elites, and the world economic forum will go in order to get what they want. It's not out of the realm of possibility that they will do some drastic shenanigans if he does win. Drastic either to get rid of trump, or drastic as in wreck the country.

Do I believe something bad will happen? No. But at the same time I am trying to be prepared if it does. We're heading a tipping point to something, what that something is I don't know. But I still go by the motto, always be prepared.

Will things be ok if trump wins? Aside from some bellyaching I'd say yes.

But we have seen the extent to which democrats, elites, and the world economic forum will go in order to get what they want. It's not out of the realm of possibility that they will do some drastic shenanigans if he does win. Drastic either to get rid of trump, or drastic as in wreck the country.

Do I believe something bad will happen? No. But at the same time I am trying to be prepared if it does. We're heading a tipping point to something, what that something is I don't know. But I still go by the motto, always be prepared.

Some left wing nut organization sent me a questionnaire and asked for a donation, they included a free bumper sticker with a donkey on it and it said "RESIST!". I think if Trump wins, they are planning to raise hell.

You are lucky to be of two minds. The Dimtards voting have none.

Some left wing nut organization sent me a questionnaire and asked for a donation, they included a free bumper sticker with a donkey on it and it said "RESIST!". I think if Trump wins, they are planning to raise hell.
Don't be silly. The Dems will not pull a MAGA j6 stupidity.

Forum List

Back