I am opposed to transgender garbage BUT

I'm not interested in your activities with the kitchen sink, but I do recognize how some of the faucet features might appeal to you.

The point remains, however, that there is a difference between kids having sex and the school sanctioning and promoting it.
So, you have experience with that faucet? Seem to know quite a bit about it. Name at least 5 schools in the US that sanction and promotes kids having sex, with proof or shut the fuck up.

Not really...this happened the minute Conservatives lost the Anti-Gay fight....which was what Conservatives resorted to when they lost the Anti-School desegregation fight..........and like clockwork, when Conservatives are desperate to remain relevant with their base, they offer them a new boogeyman to hate....this time....trans people....and as usual, it is always under the guise of "protecting our children"
And you'll say the same shit when, not if, but when the Left start championing Pedophiles... Oh wait! They already do.

When you as an ideology have little to offer your voters in terms of solutions -- getting stupid is the only alternative....

Right now, the trans issue is the best thing right-wingers got going.......it doesn't really materially improve their lives; but it does give them a chance to hate and punish "the others" -- which is always a favorite pastime for Conservatives...

Notice how you don't even hear right-wingers address policies that lower inflation, raise wages, improve access to healthcare....nope....it's all about trans panic...that is all they have to offer
Politics is downstream from culture. Winning the Culture War is the most important issue right now.

“The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master.”—Ayn Rand​

People who don't understand sacrifice will never amount to anything. Only children don't realize that life is nothing but a series of compromises and think they can always get everything they want. ----- Blues Man

If I remember correctly H.S. yearbooks are primarily made up by students with input from faculty advisers. Today you have to pay attention and be aware of every sneaky trick the groomers are up to.

Forum List

Back