I am opposed to transgender garbage BUT

I was seventeen when I graduated high school, which is below the age of consent.

Seems to me that calling kids "pansexual" and whatnot in a high school yearbook is sanctioning the notion that kids are running around having sex with just about everything but the kitchen sink.
Even back in the 60's they were running around having sex even with the kitchen sink. The Catholic School I went to 11 years was much worse than the public school I went to for senior year.

This may come as a shock to you but.....high school kids have sex......

I know this to be true or else conservatives wouldn't keep trying to pass laws to make it easier for kids who aren't even in high school yet to marry the kids (AND MOST TIMES MEN) they have sex with.....your faux outrage over gay kids having sex is just that....faux...
Obviously, high school kids have sex, cretin.

Now, I realize that you were probably 23 when they finally gave up on you and passed you through the system, but my point had to do with school promoting underage sex.

this is stupid it is high school and all they did is include definitions on terms. The parents should either accept the yearbook as is or get a refund the school shouldn't do a new yearbook.

Oppose the spread but don't get stupid.
The school is doing the right thing by offering normal yearbooks to normal families. Kudos.

Obviously, high school kids have sex, cretin.

Now, I realize that you were probably 23 when they finally gave up on you and passed you through the system, but my point had to do with school promoting underage sex.
No matter how much you keep dodging

I continue to show you how full of shit your pathetic arguments are....

All because you think hating gay people will make you unsuck all those dicks from your past....it won't

When you as an ideology have little to offer your voters in terms of solutions -- getting stupid is the only alternative....

Right now, the trans issue is the best thing right-wingers got going.......it doesn't really materially improve their lives; but it does give them a chance to hate and punish "the others" -- which is always a favorite pastime for Conservatives...

Notice how you don't even hear right-wingers address policies that lower inflation, raise wages, improve access to healthcare....nope....it's all about trans panic...that is all they have to offer
Wrong. This trans shit is all from the left. A few years ago there was nothing. Now it's spread like a metastatic cancer. Own it, it's yours.

No matter how much you keep dodging

I continue to show you how full of shit your pathetic arguments are....

All because you think hating gay people will make you unsuck all those dicks from your past....it won't
The fact that you are too stupid to understand a point does not mean it is a dodge.

It just means you are too stupid to understand it.

The fact that you are too stupid to understand a point does not mean it is a dodge.

It just means you are too stupid to understand it.
How many drag queens have been sentenced to prison for pedophilia?

Because there are a shit ton of "anti-gay" politicians that keep ending up getting caught touching kids...the same politicians you were probably cheering for earlier.....yall are pathetic...

Even back in the 60's they were running around having sex even with the kitchen sink. The Catholic School I went to 11 years was much worse than the public school I went to for senior year.
I'm not interested in your activities with the kitchen sink, but I do recognize how some of the faucet features might appeal to you.

The point remains, however, that there is a difference between kids having sex and the school sanctioning and promoting it.

this is stupid it is high school and all they did is include definitions on terms. The parents should either accept the yearbook as is or get a refund the school shouldn't do a new yearbook.

What bullshit is this?

The link leads to a page that only shows part of the first paragraph of the article, and does not appear to offer any way to find the rest of the article. Googling snippets of text from that incomplete paragraph don't seem to help.

1686599136358.png

The source seems to be a site called The Stock Dork, which appears to pull this shit, putting out just teaser parts of articles, with no apparent way to find the rest of the articles if they exist at all. I have to call bullshit on anything that is in any way connected with The Stock Dork.

Given that I can only trace this story to a source that seems to be extraordinarily non-credible, I have to question whether anything claimed here actually happened.

But if true, it looks like they put out a defective product, loaded with material that was highly inappropriate for what the product was supposed to be.

I see nothing at all unreasonable about demanding that the manufacturer of a defective product replace it with a repaired version.

Given that I can only trace this story to a source that seems to be extraordinarily non-credible, I have to question whether anything claimed here actually happened.

But if true, it looks like they put out a defective product, loaded with material that was highly inappropriate for what the product was supposed to be.

I see nothing at all unreasonable about demanding that the manufacturer of a defective product replace it with a repaired version.
The aggressors in this culture war are not content until EVERYTHING is political.

There’s nothing to ‘oppose’; there is no ‘spread,’ whatever that’s supposed to mean.

The only thing spreading is rightwing ignorance, bigotry, and hate along with unwarranted fear.

Sacrifices must be made and no one gets everything they want.

It's a valuable lesson most people don't seem to learn anymore.
If yearbooks were just yearbooks instead of political manifestos, there would be nothing to sacrifice.

This stuff belongs in there about as much as "and now a word from Westboro Baptist"

If yearbooks were just yearbooks instead of political manifestos, there would be nothing to sacrifice.

This stuff belongs in there about as much as "and now a word from Westboro Baptist"

Yeah I don't really care. If you don't like a page in a book don't read that page or use white out on all the words you don't like or tear it out of the book

Just stop fucking whining

Yeah I don't really care. If you don't like a page in a book don't read that page or use white out on all the words you don't like or tear it out of the book

Just stop fucking whining
It isn't whining, it is promoting a principle.

Kkk material does belong in a yearbook. New black Panthers material does not belong. Pro Abortion material does not belong. Anti abortion material does not belong.

NONE of this idiotic cultural war stuff belongs in a high school yearbook.

Forum List

Back