"I Am Outraged" DC Bishop Denounces trump's Visit To Church After Police Clear Protesters With Tear Gas

Apparently someone chose to close his eyes to "peaceful" rioters burning a church and attacking the white house.

In other words, good luck with that.
They were not rioting when Trump had them attacked to make way for his blasphemous photo.

How were you going to make them move? Ask politely?

Peaceful protests are sometimes, seemingly, a guise for a riot later on in the night. You must assume these tactics are in play by the agitators even during the day.

The time for diplomacy has passed. The time for speaking softly has passed. No tolerance.

Also, were you expecting the president to walk into a mob of protesters? Or were you hoping he would for a negative outcome?
Peaceful protests are sometimes, seemingly, a guise for a riot later on in the night.
Or peaceful protestors are just that while rioters are rioters.

You obviously lack a tactical mind. Rioters can easily exploit peaceful protests to slip in and cause chaos later in the night after curfews have gone into effect.
But you are saying that is a Rebellion necessitating the use of the Army under Trump's command. I mean … please, man.

The only time a state has requested this is the Rodney King riots.

And they REQUESTED it...

Former Commanders Fault Trump’s Use of Troops Against Protesters

Retired senior military leaders condemned their successors in the Trump administration for ordering active-duty units on Monday to rout those peacefully protesting police violence near the White House.

[snip]

Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, wrote on Twitter that “America is not a battleground. Our fellow citizens are not the enemy.”

And Gen. Tony Thomas, the former head of the Special Operations Command, tweeted: “The ‘battle space’ of America??? Not what America needs to hear … ever, unless we are invaded by an adversary or experience a constitutional failure … ie a Civil War.”

Police used tear gas to clear protesters from Lafayette park so Trump could take a photo at St. John's Church

Educate yourself

Oh. So they cleared protestors, legally protesting for an offing biblical photo op?

WHOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHH.............
They didn't use the Military. Since this thread is a lie I'd think someone of your......position and rank should fix it.
WHOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHH.............
They didn't use the Military. Since this thread is a lie I'd think someone of your......position and rank should fix it.
Derp...View attachment 344559
Get your head out of your ass.

LOL, there are NO military in the pic he posted goober. You feelin squirrley today Starkey?
LOL, there are NO military in the pic he posted goober. You feelin squirrley today Starkey?
LOL.... you feelin dopey today?
There certainly is in the one I posted, dope.
It's explained in the accompanying article I presented as well. Surely you cannot be that incompetent.
Couldn't they be the NG? I may be wrong, but I think that because DC is not a state, the fed govt can use the NG in that "district" without a governor calling them.

Some people are using the protests as an opportunity to commit larceny or robbery. The FBI doesn't see any organization by either Antifa groups or fascists. There's nothing approaching an "insurrection."

I know TK and some others are not Trump groupees. But the nation has seen protests, and then riots before.

My question is who was flying those helicopters to scare peaceful protestors who were not breaking curfew … for his now shamed photo op.

But if army pilots were in those helicopters …. then we'd have people who chose to obey unlawful orders.

I think there is a concerted effort to make people believe there is an insurrection and ratchet up violence on both sides. That is worrisome.

Apparently someone chose to close his eyes to "peaceful" rioters burning a church and attacking the white house.

They were not rioting when Trump had them attacked to make way for his blasphemous photo.

Peaceful protests are sometimes, seemingly, a guise for a riot later on in the night. You must assume these tactics are in play by the agitators even during the day.

The time for diplomacy has passed. The time for speaking softly has passed. No tolerance.

Also, were you expecting the president to walk into a mob of protesters? Or were you hoping he would for a negative outcome?
Peaceful protests are sometimes, seemingly, a guise for a riot later on in the night.

You obviously lack a tactical mind. Rioters can easily exploit peaceful protests to slip in and cause chaos later in the night after curfews have gone into effect.

You obviously lack a mind at all. That was not happening.

Peaceful protesters are the ones who set churches on fire while rioters are the ones who kill people?
Peaceful protesters are the ones who set churches on fire while rioters are the ones who kill people?
Yeah, that's it, dope.
The church burned on Fri or Sat.
This was last evening at around 6:30pm. I watched it live. The crowd was peaceful and was never asked to disperse. The police just started with the tear gas.
Curfew wasn't in effect either. But Trump wanted to get to St. John's for a photo op. So he used the cops to start a riot. And Arlington removed its cops from DC today.

We are getting to conspiracy section stuff. Used cops to start a riot?

Dude, get the fuck out of here, your 13 year old teenager girl snark belongs elsewhere.
Well the protestors were attacked on Trump's order.

But you are saying that is a Rebellion necessitating the use of the Army under Trump's command.

When local and state law enforcement are incapable of maintaining law and order, what do you do? Open defiance of the law, passed constitutionally by the state and/or the Federal government, constitutes rebellion.

Tell me I'm wrong.

You obviously lack a mind at all. That was not happening.

All I need do is google footage of the riots to prove you wrong.

Some people are using the protests as an opportunity to commit larceny or robbery. The FBI doesn't see any organization by either Antifa groups or fascists. There's nothing approaching an "insurrection."

I know TK and some others are not Trump groupees. But the nation has seen protests, and then riots before.

My question is who was flying those helicopters to scare peaceful protestors who were not breaking curfew … for his now shamed photo op.

But if army pilots were in those helicopters …. then we'd have people who chose to obey unlawful orders.

I think there is a concerted effort to make people believe there is an insurrection and ratchet up violence on both sides. That is worrisome.

The violence is very one sided. Far left democrats and blacks acting like a bunch of Africans... and I don't mean that in a good way.

Truth is using General Military(not MPs) on the general population is a very bad idea...

They are trained to take a hill not policing...

only libs would be offended by the sight of the US flag and the Holy Bible

Doesn't offend me at all.
I have a Flag, a US 50 Star Flag, that hangs in my yard.
Don't be such a Hater.

The Bible, I'm pretty sure I and most others, have read more and discussed more about it than trump.
If you have an American flag then you should be proud of what you have and proud of your President and stop complaining.

Yeah, that's it, dope.
This was last evening at around 6:30pm. I watched it live. The crowd was peaceful and was never asked to disperse. The police just started with the tear gas.

IF that is true, then that is way wrong - there are other ways to move a crowd.

Yeah, that's it, dope.
Curfew wasn't in effect either. But Trump wanted to get to St. John's for a photo op. So he used the cops to start a riot. And Arlington removed its cops from DC today.

We are getting to conspiracy section stuff. Used cops to start a riot?

Dude, get the fuck out of here, your 13 year old teenager girl snark belongs elsewhere.
Well the protestors were attacked on Trump's order.

Attacked?

Can you prove that? A chemical, non toxic, and non-lethal irritant is not an attack, it is a method of dispersal.

Google the "continuum of force"

trump makes so many wrong moves he looks like Bluzman or Jitss trying to dance.

Now that's funny.

Forum List

Back