I am predicting the next POTUS will be a democrat

Fire destroys yet renews. People fear fire when they should praise it. People are tired of the establishment but continue to defend it in the same breath.

Trump appears to be that fire. You'll need more than jelly filled spines to make him go away.

What are you pepole afraid of?

I am afraid that infrastructure, science, r&d, education and the safety net will all be cut. I oppose cuts and I think they just weaken America.

Fire destroys yet renews. People fear fire when they should praise it. People are tired of the establishment but continue to defend it in the same breath.

Trump appears to be that fire. You'll need more than jelly filled spines to make him go away.

What are you people afraid of?

I am afraid that infrastructure, science, r&d, education and the safety net will all be cut. I oppose cuts and I think they just weaken America.

I'm afraid that's not an answer.

A man that guarantees a third term for Obama's policies.

You derped all over yourself and my thread. Please stop

Gramps don't worry Trump is forcing the other candidates to confront real issues like the negative side of illegals jumping our borders, horrible trade deals, and the donor class controlling government. Its about damn time.

Gramps don't worry Trump is forcing the other candidates to confront real issues like the negative side of illegals jumping our borders, horrible trade deals, and the donor class controlling government. Its about damn time.
I am thankful for that but there are two sides to every coin.

Obama had a few hundred billion to spend on infrastructure, instead it was funneled into the pockets of the public employee unions. Education spending goes right into the pockets of the teachers union and university coffers while students begin life hopelessly in debt up to their eyeballs. Science funding is just another slush fund for special interests and patronage. Baltimore got over $1 billion in stimulus, guess how much the poor got for jobs training out of that pile of cash, yeah a whopping $3 million.

Welcome to reality, government is corrupt.

There's some good coming from trump ;) WE need to stop the stupid trade deals and bring our elections back to the little guy!

I am thankful for that but there are two sides to every coin.

Take note that several candidates in the GOP debate were now echoing Trumps concerns about illegals, only weeks ago they said he was washed up for daring to speak about it. These issues Trump is raising are resonating with a fed up electorate, the longer he lasts the better.

Without Trump I guarantee this election would be the same batch of lies these politicians try to sell every damn election. Guess who ran over 40,000 ads promising to defund Obamacare and Obama's executive amnesty, yes the GOP. What was the first thing the liars did after taking control of congress? Yes they funded both of them.

Obama had a few hundred billion to spend on infrastructure, instead it was funneled into the pockets of the public employee unions. Education spending goes right into the pockets of the teachers union and university coffers while students begin life hopelessly in debt up to their eyeballs. Science funding is just another slush fund for special interests and patronage. Baltimore got over $1 billion in stimulus, guess how much the poor got for jobs training out of that pile of cash, yeah a whopping $3 million.

A corrupt government can be cleaned up and all the scum can be thrown in prison. We just need good leadership.

There's some good coming from trump ;) WE need to stop the stupid trade deals and bring our elections back to the little guy!

Our government is corrupt to the core, sadly. Trump is right this country is in serious trouble and these corrupt politicians sell us out every chance they get. They gerrymander and game the system in attempt to fix the elections. They side with foreign criminals who jump our border, break our laws, rob, rape, torture, murder they very American citizens they are sworn to represent. The so called free press is complicit. Public employees have been unionized to create a cash cow for campaign contributions and patronage. It really is a screwed up mess like Trump says.

A corrupt government can be cleaned up and all the scum can be thrown in prison. We just need good leadership.

Good leadership that has not been bought off by the special interests.

Bernie is the only choice it seems.

Hell I'd piss on a spark plug before I voted for these career politicians in either party.

Hell I'd piss on a spark plug before I voted for these career politicians in either party.
Bernie may be a career politician of sorts, but he is, truly, the only candidate running who hasn't flip flopped and has remained consistent, fighting for veterans, women, the lgbt community, minorities, labor..

Bernie may be a career politician of sorts, but he is, truly, the only candidate running who hasn't flip flopped and has remained consistent, fighting for veterans, women, the lgbt community, minorities, labor..

I don't have a problem with someone fighting for any of those issues. Did you see what the two idiot black women did to him in Seattle?

I don't have a problem with someone fighting for any of those issues. Did you see what the two idiot black women did to him in Seattle?
They were from one of 3 groups in BLM, this sums it up:
"
Posted 2 mins ago by the original/first BLM Seattle FB page:

Black Lives Matter Seattle 2 mins · To the people of Seattle and ‪#‎BernieSanders‬ I am so sorry for what happened today in Seattle. I am a volunteer who just runs this page and I am only just starting to get into the movement. I was unaware of what happened and now that I've seen the video I would like to say again that I am sorry. That is not what Black Lives Matter stands for and that is not what we're about. Do not let your faith in the movement be shaken by voices of two people. Please do not question our legitimacy as a movement. Again I would like to apologize to the people of Seattle and I will be trying to reach out to Mr. Sanders.

Source

Which is in stark opposition to the "official" statement made here:PRESS RELEASE Black Lives Matter... - Black Lives Matter Seattle Facebook

The first page has been around for awhile. I am guessing the two women that got onto the stage were Marissa Johnson and Mara Willaford and it seems their fb "organization" page, the second linked with the long statement, was created yesterday. Hell, the ONLY post there is a "press release" with their "media contacts" at the top and two pictures forming the page. It seems as though the page itself was solely created for this occurence.

EDIT: Per the update above, BLM-WA (Unofficial page) has issued an apologetic statement even though the protest wan't sanctioned or an official BLM protest. As someone below has pointed out, of course, CNN has already pinned it on BLM. You can correct Dan Merica here: Dan Merica danmericaCNN Twitter

EDIT 1: It now appears that both the original, but unofficial, fb Seattle BLM page and the BLM-WA Twitter have unfortunately scrubbed their statements on the issue.

EDIT 2: From BLM-WA Twiiter: BlackLivesMatter-WA ‏@blm_seattle 53s53 seconds ago This page will be deleted affective immediately. I also recant the apology for BLM Seattle. I am in no way affiliated with the chapter.

It seems that the original fb page that existed prior to Marissa Johnson and Mara Willaford creating the Seattle fb page wasn't official and neither was BLM-WA twitter. I am guessing the national chapter or Outside Agitators asked them to remove it; it is clear from the messages they were asked to do so.
"

A man that guarantees a third term for Obama's policies.

What makes you so certain? Actions speak louder than words, he's words right now. The action comes later and it comes in not so many words. To be frank, I cannot stand politicians who rehearse their lines in advance, program themselves on what to say; talking at me, than to me. That's not genuine.

Anyone who rehearses, who goes through the motions, aren't the type of people who act once they're elected. You saw what happened when we voted those cowards back into the Senate? Why would you continue to vote for people who won't do their jobs? If you think Trump is that bad, then look what we put in both houses of Congress. That is why so many people support him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back