I am predicting the next POTUS will be a democrat

Fire destroys yet renews. People fear fire when they should praise it. People are tired of the establishment but continue to defend it in the same breath.

Trump appears to be that fire. You'll need more than jelly filled spines to make him go away.

What are you people afraid of?
A man that guarantees a third term for Obama's policies.

What makes you so certain? Actions speak louder than words, he's words right now. The action comes later and it comes in not so many words. To be frank, I cannot stand politicians who rehearse their lines in advance, program themselves on what to say, rather than talking to me, than at me. That's not genuine.
*cough* BERNIE BERNIE *cough*

Fire destroys yet renews. People fear fire when they should praise it. People are tired of the establishment but continue to defend it in the same breath.

Trump appears to be that fire. You'll need more than jelly filled spines to make him go away.

What makes you so certain? Actions speak louder than words, he's words right now. The action comes later and it comes in not so many words. To be frank, I cannot stand politicians who rehearse their lines in advance, program themselves on what to say, rather than talking to me, than at me. That's not genuine.

Anyone who rehearses, who goes through the motions aren't the type of people who act.

That's why John Kasich will win and why Donald wont test a 3rd party.

Bernie is no better. You are gullible, just like the others who wish to continue voting ineffective people into office.

Bernie is no better. You are gullible, just like the others who wish to continue voting ineffective people into office.
He has decades of a solid record and he doesn't change his views to appeal to the wealthy backers.

He has decades of a solid record and he doesn't change his views to appeal to the wealthy backers.

It's even worse than I thought. Even as backwards and criminal as Hillary might be, she will crush him.
It seems that way, given that the wealthy donors are backing her and Bernie is only getting support from average citizens/small donations/ some labor unions.

Donald Trump is the biggest God damn monkey wrench ever thrown into a machine.

Yes he speaks a lot of truth BUT

He is a top notch ass. His negatives are so high, and will only continue to rise cause he doesn't know how to communicate like an adult when confronted.

Win or lose the primary, it won't make a difference unless he doesn't run 3rd party.

If he stays in till the end I give my prediction an 80% chance of being right.

The next President will be a Democrat because Donald Trump is going to be elected.

Donald Trump is the biggest God damn monkey wrench ever thrown into a machine.

Yes he speaks a lot of truth BUT

He is a top notch ass. His negatives are so high, and will only continue to rise cause he doesn't know how to communicate like an adult when confronted.

Win or lose the primary, it won't make a difference unless he doesn't run 3rd party.

If he stays in till the end I give my prediction an 80% chance of being right.

The next President will be a Democrat because Donald Trump is going to be elected.
:party:

Anyone that hates him for speaking the truth is living in cognitive dissonance.
there's a difference between being truthful and being a complete asshole that lacks the basics manners to be allowed in public.

The shit he said about M Kelly would have caused any father/brother/husband to grad that fop by the throat.

but he's got security, so he can say whatever he likes and get away with it.

he's a coward

He has broken societal rules you teach a 5 year old. He's a spoiled jackass, and has no room in the White House.

Awww, what you mean to say he isn't politically correct. There is too much of that garbage, it's destroying this nation
showing basic manners isn't being pc.

If he said what he said about Kelley to one of the women in my life, I' would have whipped his ass.

but he hides behind security, the badass that he isn't

Anyone that hates him for speaking the truth is living in cognitive dissonance.
there's a difference between being truthful and being a complete asshole that lacks the basics manners to be allowed in public.

The shit he said about M Kelly would have caused any father/brother/husband to grad that fop by the throat.

but he's got security, so he can say whatever he likes and get away with it.

he's a coward

Hey, I'll be the first to admit it, he's an abrasive piece of shit, no doubt about it.

But do you SERIOUSLY think that is more important than the message he was trying to get across?

Let's face it, this Megyn Kelly woman is an agent of Fox Corp. As such, she is in with the CFR controlled paradigm of journalists. She knew damn well it was her job to DESTROY Trump's image. As such, everything she got, she asked for.

Why should he not take the gloves off? She is essentially working for dictatorial, serpentine, freedom destroying fascists. Seriously. She is a shill and a whore to corrupt devils.
Elites Push Government-funded Public Media

Why should I give a fuck what anyone says about such a bitch. She will lie and spin the truth to brain washed morons that can't discern what truth is and think for themselves. SHE IS FUCKING EVIL. Do you know what a succubus is? Yeah, well, you would do well to look up the definition, b/c that is the template on which they hired this woman.

latest
You are mentally and emotionally stunted.

You can disagree and call someone out, but trump went to the point he needs his ass beat

and he knows it.

You support a degenerate and a coward

Forum List

Back