I am Proud of my President

Some of these are exaggerated versions of Obama's policies, some are outright lies.
I do not lie. Just because you are unaware of something does not make it a lie. So please stop the unjustified accusations. You are starting to sound like Truthmatters.

Lincoln suspended habeus corpus which only affects you IF YOUR ARRESTED. The Patriot Act allowed them to tap the phone line of anyone and allowed them to hold yo for no apparent reason.

Adams? What the hell are you talking about, a TOTALLY different period. FDR? What did he do to intrude on your rights again? LOL, and you're the one who knows history??:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The constitution allows the government to suspend habeus corpus during a rebellion. Article I Section 9.

We may not like it, but what lincoln did was constitutional.

I do not lie. Just because you are unaware of something does not make it a lie. So please stop the unjustified accusations. You are starting to sound like Truthmatters.

Please go get an example of which you speak.

Oh goody, he just froze the pay of the WH staff. After blowing 160 million dollars on his coronation.. Sealybobo are ya watching?

Lincoln suspended habeus corpus which only affects you IF YOUR ARRESTED. The Patriot Act allowed them to tap the phone line of anyone and allowed them to hold yo for no apparent reason.

Adams? What the hell are you talking about, a TOTALLY different period. FDR? What did he do to intrude on your rights again? LOL, and you're the one who knows history??:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't need a whole bunch of smilies. The fact that the executive branch refused to execute the law, may make the law moot, but does not make it legal:

Did President Lincoln suspend the U.S. Constitution?

That Lincoln suspended habeas corpus and refused to enforce when order to do so, does not make legal, just not enforced.

Lincoln also imprisoned plenty of dissenters from the north, shut down opposition newspapers, and even deported Ohio Congressman Clement Vallandigham for a speech that he gave.

Lincoln also imprisoned plenty of dissenters from the north, shut down opposition newspapers, and even deported Ohio Congressman Clement Vallandigham for a speech that he gave.

Really? I'd like to learn more about this, do you have a source?

Forum List

Back