I am really beginning to beleive some Jews wrote the Quran

Your early Catholic Vatican leaders & servants of Catholicism helped to pave the way for the invention Islam (including Augustine) and assisted in the indoctrination of Mohammad via his faithful Catholic Wife and her faithful Catholic cousin who interpreted his dreams for him. That is why he named one of his daughters, "Fatima"... The Jews had nothing to do with Islam or the creation of the Koran, Penelope.

Fatima is an Arabic name-------

Yes, how convenient that their Queen of heaven is also known as "Our Lady of Fatima"..

I often wondered how that FATIMA name got in. It is an Arabic name. gee---
I thought you would be able to tell me. Do you remember some jerk named
FATHER SHEEN-----he was on TV He stared like a goon and waved his
delicated hands around while he spoke-----I was a kid but I remember him talking
about a "FATIMA"----he must have been on TV during an important time----like
maybe right before superman-----because I ran into him LOTS

Your early Catholic Vatican leaders & servants of Catholicism helped to pave the way for the invention Islam (including Augustine) and assisted in the indoctrination of Mohammad via his faithful Catholic Wife and her faithful Catholic cousin who interpreted his dreams for him. That is why he named one of his daughters, "Fatima"... The Jews had nothing to do with Islam or the creation of the Koran, Penelope.

Yes, how convenient that their Queen of heaven is also known as "Our Lady of Fatima"..

delicated hands around while he spoke-----I was a kid but I remember him talking

He was an operative for the Jesuits and the buzz word FATIMA is used repeatedly throughout the ages to continue to hint to the Arabs that Catholicism was the religion which Mohammad approved - it is all part of their agenda - Rosie - Dr. Alberto Rivera the ex-Jesuit spoke extensively about how they were using the FATIMA hoax to cause the Muslims to think that Allah was attached to the Vatican / Catholic religion somehow - using Mohammad's daughter's name worked wonders for them. That is why you see this secret alliance between Islam and Catholicism going on. The Vatican has been working the Arabs since before they faithful Catholic son Hitler was shmoozing the Grand Mufti of Islam.

I googled-----some city in Portugal got the name FATIMA ---from
the Moorish occupiers------and then there was a church---named
church of FATIMA-----them some delusional people "saw"
mary in that church---------now we got the answer to
OUR LADY OF FATIMA -----fartimah is the name of the daughter of
muhummad----wife of ali I know muslims named fartimah-----or with
a sister or mother with that name-------they seem to think it a really sexy
name

He was an operative for the Jesuits and the buzz word FATIMA is used repeatedly throughout the ages to continue to hint to the Arabs that Catholicism was the religion which Mohammad approved - it is all part of their agenda - Rosie - Dr. Alberto Rivera the ex-Jesuit spoke extensively about how they were using the FATIMA hoax to cause the Muslims to think that Allah was attached to the Vatican / Catholic religion somehow - using Mohammad's daughter's name worked wonders for them. That is why you see this secret alliance between Islam and Catholicism going on. The Vatican has been working the Arabs since before they faithful Catholic son Hitler was shmoozing the Grand Mufti of Islam.

well-------it seems too damned contrived for me--------such interpretations do
HAPPEN when people want to push a conspiracy theory but-------where did
it start FATIMA was an Arabic name when Muhummad used it-----it was not
an invention of the catholic church-----it is------Arabic (I think) There is a
problem in trying to find out if there were other arab FATIMAHS---before Fatimah
bint Muhummad------since arabs did not write-----much ----at all------no
records

problem in trying to find out if there were other arab FATIMAHS---before Fatimah
records

Oh gee!!! -----I googled Bishop sheen--- he was FIXATED on FATIMA and its
connection to islam --------SHEEEEEESH--------I think I was about 8 years old
when he seemed to be on TV all the time with this FATIMA thing-------
was that jerk a JESUIT?

records

was that jerk a JESUIT?

I told you, Rosie. I was a very good student listening to what Dr. Alberto Rivera wrote, lectured on, I'm still studying him. He was an ex-Jesuit, he had the inside scoop on all these guys. There is plenty on Bishop Sheen. A very wicked man.

records

was that jerk a JESUIT?

I told you, Rosie. I was a very good student listening to what Dr. Alberto Rivera wrote, lectured on, I'm still studying him. He was an ex-Jesuit, he had the inside scoop on all these guys. There is plenty on Bishop Sheen. A very wicked man.

what did he do wicked? the google results said that he is on the road to SAINTHOOD

Forum List

Back