I am so glad Obama increased the welfare roles so....

You have no idea whose cars they have or whose money they paid with. Mind your own gd business.
When they are supported by tax payers it is our business. If they don't like it, get a job.
You'd make a great lynch mob ignoramus, chasing people withf od stamps around, jumping to ridiculous concusions, hater dupe. You don't know the first thing about them. People with food stamps have friends and helpers...people with cars and money. Try voting for a party that doesn't cause corrupt world depressions, whose only power is in their bs propaganda and the racism and hate of ignorant brainwashed assholes and the money of greedy idiot billionaires...Your whole party is a disgrace and horror, dupe.

I thought it was illegal to use food stamps to purchase tobacco products, alcohol, certain prepared foods and other products. I haven't researched the matter so if anyone can enlighten me I would appreciate it.

Food stamp recipients are far smarter than politicians....unless the Democrats knew full well that said stamps would be used in every venue.

1. "Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) cards (the debit card equivalent of food stamps) have been at the center of a heated national discussion on welfare reform. There have been numerous reports of EBT card abuse and some states have started cracking down on card holders. Of course, whenever someone talks about welfare reform, one side of the political spectrum claims it’s “racially motivated.”

However, even those claims might be put aside for a moment in Massachusetts after a heroin allegedly posted bail with his EBT card."
Heroin Dealer Allegedly Posts Bail With His EBT Card

2."88 Charged in One of Largest Food Stamp Frauds Ever
The FBI announced Tuesday in Savannah, Georgia that eighty-eight people have been charged in "one of the largest federal food program frauds ever prosecuted." Fifty-four of the defendants were charged with conspiring to open "purported grocery stores" specifically for the purpose of defrauding the Women, Infant, and Children (WIC) and Food Stamp program. After the fake stores were "approved as WIC and Food Stamp vendors," many of the fifty-four defendants went through neighborhoods soliciting WIC and Food Stamp participants to exchange government benefits for cash instead of food in clear violation of the law. The remaining thirty-four defendants werebenefit recipients who sold over $1,000 of their own or their minor children's benefits for a fraction of their worth. In all, over $18 million was laundered in this way in at least nine cities in Georgia."
88 Charged in One of Largest Food Stamp Frauds Ever

3. And, no matter what the Liberals claim, illegal aliens get food stamps.
"In this world-turned-upside-down context, let's look at the eligibility rules for Food Stamps, rules that in 46 of the 50 states mean that the U.S. government rewards a household for having an illegal immigrant within it.

As humorist Dave Barry says, I am not making this up.

Such households have a mix of illegals (often parents) and citizens (usually kids); only the citizens are nominally eligible for the benefits of the program, but if groceries purchased by Food Stamps are on the dining room table, the common-sense assumption is that all members of the family will benefit from it.

Yes, all else being equal, a low-income household with one or more illegal aliens in it, is more likely to get Food Stamps than a household with similar income with all members being legally present. In another, related scenario both families are eligible, both have equal incomes, but the one with an illegal alien member seems to get a larger allotment. The Food Stamp Program Rewards Households with Illegal Aliens

4. "Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally"
Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally | Daily Mail Online

5. "Omnibus Spending Bill Continues Funding Food Stamp Ads in Mexico"
Omnibus Spending Bill Continues Funding Food Stamp Ads in Mexico - Breitbart
Fake news, dupe.

...we could finance their bad habits.
Drives me nuts...just got back from store.
I am behind this couple, and I see they pay for their food with a food stamp card...but wait...a case of beer and four packs of smokes....no generic for these guys...Marlboro reds and Kools. I would wager the beer and cigarettes cost more than the food they bought.
So awesome. Isn't it wonderful we all pay takes so low lifes can afford their beer and cigarettes? Not to mention meth.

And their girth.

We have the fattest fucking "poor" people in the world.

I thought it was illegal to use food stamps to purchase tobacco products, alcohol, certain prepared foods and other products. I haven't researched the matter so if anyone can enlighten me I would appreciate it.

Food stamp recipients are far smarter than politicians....unless the Democrats knew full well that said stamps would be used in every venue.

1. "Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) cards (the debit card equivalent of food stamps) have been at the center of a heated national discussion on welfare reform. There have been numerous reports of EBT card abuse and some states have started cracking down on card holders. Of course, whenever someone talks about welfare reform, one side of the political spectrum claims it’s “racially motivated.”

However, even those claims might be put aside for a moment in Massachusetts after a heroin allegedly posted bail with his EBT card."

The FBI announced Tuesday in Savannah, Georgia that eighty-eight people have been charged in "one of the largest federal food program frauds ever prosecuted." Fifty-four of the defendants were charged with conspiring to open "purported grocery stores" specifically for the purpose of defrauding the Women, Infant, and Children (WIC) and Food Stamp program. After the fake stores were "approved as WIC and Food Stamp vendors," many of the fifty-four defendants went through neighborhoods soliciting WIC and Food Stamp participants to exchange government benefits for cash instead of food in clear violation of the law. The remaining thirty-four defendants werebenefit recipients who sold over $1,000 of their own or their minor children's benefits for a fraction of their worth. In all, over $18 million was laundered in this way in at least nine cities in Georgia."

"In this world-turned-upside-down context, let's look at the eligibility rules for Food Stamps, rules that in 46 of the 50 states mean that the U.S. government rewards a household for having an illegal immigrant within it.

Such households have a mix of illegals (often parents) and citizens (usually kids); only the citizens are nominally eligible for the benefits of the program, but if groceries purchased by Food Stamps are on the dining room table, the common-sense assumption is that all members of the family will benefit from it.

Yes, all else being equal, a low-income household with one or more illegal aliens in it, is more likely to get Food Stamps than a household with similar income with all members being legally present. In another, related scenario both families are eligible, both have equal incomes, but the one with an illegal alien member seems to get a larger allotment. The Food Stamp Program Rewards Households with Illegal Aliens

4. "Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally"
Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally | Daily Mail Online

Fake news, dupe.

Now, blanko....everyone knows that the only 'fake' is your pretense at having an education.

Everyone.......but you.

It is. That was the point of the OP. They used their SNAP card to buy food, then paid cash for the beer and cigarettes. Thus, instead of them using their OWN money to buy food...they use SNAP which frees up their earnings to buy vices.
Absoute BS. Mind your own gd business and change from the hate channel or whatever ition of the giant GOP bs propaganda/hate machine.
You'd make a great lynch mob ignoramus, chasing people with food stamps around, jumping to ridiculous conclusions, hater dupe. You don't know the first thing about them. People with food stamps have friends and helpers...people with cars and money. Try voting for a party that doesn't cause corrupt world depressions, whose only power is in their bs propaganda and the racism and hate of ignorant brainwashed assholes and the money of greedy idiot billionaires...Your whole party is a disgrace and horror, dupe.

Fake news, dupe.

Now, blanko....everyone knows that the only 'fake' is your pretense at having an education.

Everyone.......but you.
You've learned well from the GOP Character Assassination/BS propaganda machine, super dupe

OP- Had everything to do with the usual corrupt GOP corrupt world depression, nothing to do with OBAM DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Pub dupes!!

"...GOP corrupt world depression..."

You must mean the Roosevelt Depression....the one Democrats caused by invading the private housing market.....that's the one?

Fake news, dupe.

Everyone.......but you.
You've learned well from the GOP Character Assassination/BS propaganda machine, super dupe

Sooooo.....which is 'fake,' blanko???

Yes, all else being equal, a low-income household with one or more illegal aliens in it, is more likely to get Food Stamps than a household with similar income with all members being legally present. In another, related scenario both families are eligible, both have equal incomes, but the one with an illegal alien member seems to get a larger allotment.The Food Stamp Program Rewards Households with Illegal Aliens

Fake news, dupe.

Everyone.......but you.

You can't mean that you're insulted???

Can't be character assassination....you had to have some character for that to be true.

Fake news, dupe.

Everyone.......but you.

Can't be character assassination....you had to have some character for that to be true.
Not that I'm worried about your "opinion", superdupe.

Fake news, dupe.

Everyone.......but you.

Not that I'm worried about your "opinion", superdupe.

Yeah, you are.....big baby.

You whined that I insulted you..'character assassinated' you.....and you ran home to weep.

Are you upset because you were mistaken for Gerard Depardieu again???
gerarddepardieu2x.jpg

Its r-o-l-e-s

And, from your post, its obvious you know nothing about this issue - except that you want the elderly, children, vets, handicapped to starve to death.

Lemme guess ....

Another christian for drumpf, right?

Uh, talking about losers buying sigs and beer with our helping hand outs.
Most people I see using food stamps are definitely not starving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its r-o-l-e-s

And, from your post, its obvious you know nothing about this issue - except that you want the elderly, children, vets, handicapped to starve to death.

Lemme guess ....

Uh, talking about losers buying sigs and beer with our helping hand outs.
Most people I see using food stamps are definitely not starving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There has never....never....been starvation in our nation.

From 1929 to 1933, in the darkest years of the great depression when people were eating far less, life expectancy increased by 6 years.

....seeing as the US diet was far higher than starvation standards before the Roosevelt Depression, even a serious reduction would have been unlikely to induce starvation level conditions in the majority of the population. And with enough food available overall, and the US always having had a very active local charity network, it's quite likely there would have been help for at least the majority of those who could not afford to feed themselves. In fact for quite a few people a somewhat leaner diet may well have contributed to the increased life expectancy. –

Sources: David Stuckler, Christopher Meissner, Price Fishback, Sanjay Basu, Martin McKee. 2011. "Banking crises and mortality during the Great Depression: evidence from US urban populations, 1929-1937." Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. (link)

Price Fishback, Michael Haines, and Shawn Kantor. 2005. "Births, Deaths, and New Deal Relief During the Great Depression."

How many people in the US starved to death during the Great Depression?

....starvation was "never never at any time" a situation.

Its r-o-l-e-s

Lemme guess ....

/---- Straw man argument you troll.

...we could finance their bad habits.
Drives me nuts...just got back from store.
I am behind this couple, and I see they pay for their food with a food stamp card...but wait...a case of beer and four packs of smokes....no generic for these guys...Marlboro reds and Kools. I would wager the beer and cigarettes cost more than the food they bought.
So awesome. Isn't it wonderful we all pay takes so low lifes can afford their beer and cigarettes? Not to mention meth.

/---- The cigarettes alone should send libtards into full tilt, but apparently not.

Forum List

Back