I am so glad Obama increased the welfare roles so....

...we could finance their bad habits.
Drives me nuts...just got back from store.
I am behind this couple, and I see they pay for their food with a food stamp card...but wait...a case of beer and four packs of smokes....no generic for these guys...Marlboro reds and Kools. I would wager the beer and cigarettes cost more than the food they bought.
So awesome. Isn't it wonderful we all pay takes so low lifes can afford their beer and cigarettes? Not to mention meth.
Thanks for all the free stuff Oblama, it's worth a fortune to keep getting it..

I thought it was illegal to use food stamps to purchase tobacco products, alcohol, certain prepared foods and other products. I haven't researched the matter so if anyone can enlighten me I would appreciate it.

Food stamp recipients are far smarter than politicians....unless the Democrats knew full well that said stamps would be used in every venue.

1. "Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) cards (the debit card equivalent of food stamps) have been at the center of a heated national discussion on welfare reform. There have been numerous reports of EBT card abuse and some states have started cracking down on card holders. Of course, whenever someone talks about welfare reform, one side of the political spectrum claims it’s “racially motivated.”

However, even those claims might be put aside for a moment in Massachusetts after a heroin allegedly posted bail with his EBT card."
Heroin Dealer Allegedly Posts Bail With His EBT Card

2."88 Charged in One of Largest Food Stamp Frauds Ever
The FBI announced Tuesday in Savannah, Georgia that eighty-eight people have been charged in "one of the largest federal food program frauds ever prosecuted." Fifty-four of the defendants were charged with conspiring to open "purported grocery stores" specifically for the purpose of defrauding the Women, Infant, and Children (WIC) and Food Stamp program. After the fake stores were "approved as WIC and Food Stamp vendors," many of the fifty-four defendants went through neighborhoods soliciting WIC and Food Stamp participants to exchange government benefits for cash instead of food in clear violation of the law. The remaining thirty-four defendants werebenefit recipients who sold over $1,000 of their own or their minor children's benefits for a fraction of their worth. In all, over $18 million was laundered in this way in at least nine cities in Georgia."
88 Charged in One of Largest Food Stamp Frauds Ever

3. And, no matter what the Liberals claim, illegal aliens get food stamps.
"In this world-turned-upside-down context, let's look at the eligibility rules for Food Stamps, rules that in 46 of the 50 states mean that the U.S. government rewards a household for having an illegal immigrant within it.

As humorist Dave Barry says, I am not making this up.

Such households have a mix of illegals (often parents) and citizens (usually kids); only the citizens are nominally eligible for the benefits of the program, but if groceries purchased by Food Stamps are on the dining room table, the common-sense assumption is that all members of the family will benefit from it.

Yes, all else being equal, a low-income household with one or more illegal aliens in it, is more likely to get Food Stamps than a household with similar income with all members being legally present. In another, related scenario both families are eligible, both have equal incomes, but the one with an illegal alien member seems to get a larger allotment. The Food Stamp Program Rewards Households with Illegal Aliens

4. "Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally"
Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally | Daily Mail Online

5. "Omnibus Spending Bill Continues Funding Food Stamp Ads in Mexico"
Omnibus Spending Bill Continues Funding Food Stamp Ads in Mexico - Breitbart
Fake news, dupe.

Now, blanko....everyone knows that the only 'fake' is your pretense at having an education.

Everyone.......but you.
You've learned well from the GOP Character Assassination/BS propaganda machine, super dupe

Sooooo.....which is 'fake,' blanko???

1. "Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) cards (the debit card equivalent of food stamps) have been at the center of a heated national discussion on welfare reform. There have been numerous reports of EBT card abuse and some states have started cracking down on card holders. Of course, whenever someone talks about welfare reform, one side of the political spectrum claims it’s “racially motivated.”

However, even those claims might be put aside for a moment in Massachusetts after a heroin allegedly posted bail with his EBT card."

The FBI announced Tuesday in Savannah, Georgia that eighty-eight people have been charged in "one of the largest federal food program frauds ever prosecuted." Fifty-four of the defendants were charged with conspiring to open "purported grocery stores" specifically for the purpose of defrauding the Women, Infant, and Children (WIC) and Food Stamp program. After the fake stores were "approved as WIC and Food Stamp vendors," many of the fifty-four defendants went through neighborhoods soliciting WIC and Food Stamp participants to exchange government benefits for cash instead of food in clear violation of the law. The remaining thirty-four defendants werebenefit recipients who sold over $1,000 of their own or their minor children's benefits for a fraction of their worth. In all, over $18 million was laundered in this way in at least nine cities in Georgia."

"In this world-turned-upside-down context, let's look at the eligibility rules for Food Stamps, rules that in 46 of the 50 states mean that the U.S. government rewards a household for having an illegal immigrant within it.

Such households have a mix of illegals (often parents) and citizens (usually kids); only the citizens are nominally eligible for the benefits of the program, but if groceries purchased by Food Stamps are on the dining room table, the common-sense assumption is that all members of the family will benefit from it.

Yes, all else being equal, a low-income household with one or more illegal aliens in it, is more likely to get Food Stamps than a household with similar income with all members being legally present. In another, related scenario both families are eligible, both have equal incomes, but the one with an illegal alien member seems to get a larger allotment.The Food Stamp Program Rewards Households with Illegal Aliens

4. "Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally"
Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally | Daily Mail Online

Yeah, the other side can't stand those white welfare recipients..

I am behind this couple, and I see they pay for their food with a food stamp card...but wait...a case of beer and four packs of smokes....no generic for these guys...Marlboro reds and Kools. I would wager the beer and cigarettes cost more than the food they bought.
So awesome. Isn't it wonderful we all pay takes so low lifes can afford their beer and cigarettes? Not to mention meth.

/---- The cigarettes alone should send libtards into full tilt, but apparently not.
Why should it send liberals into full tilt?

Households CANNOT use SNAP benefits to buy: Beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes or tobacco. Any nonfood items, such as: pet foods.

Eligible Food Items | Food and Nutrition Service

What you witnessed was against the law and you ought to report it.

I thought it was illegal to use food stamps to purchase tobacco products, alcohol, certain prepared foods and other products. I haven't researched the matter so if anyone can enlighten me I would appreciate it.

Food stamp recipients are far smarter than politicians....unless the Democrats knew full well that said stamps would be used in every venue.

Yes, all else being equal, a low-income household with one or more illegal aliens in it, is more likely to get Food Stamps than a household with similar income with all members being legally present. In another, related scenario both families are eligible, both have equal incomes, but the one with an illegal alien member seems to get a larger allotment. The Food Stamp Program Rewards Households with Illegal Aliens

Fake news, dupe.

Must not be. If it were you would provide facts and evidence to counter it. You seem to be the hater dupe. LMAO

Households CANNOT use SNAP benefits to buy: Beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes or tobacco. Any nonfood items, such as: pet foods.

If they get any cash benefits like AFDC and the like they can use their EBT card to make purchases..The grumpy old farts that complain how recipients use their cash benefits is them just being intrusive do-gooders that have nothing to do in life but bitch about how others live..

If they get any cash benefits like AFDC and the like they can use their EBT card to make purchases..The grumpy old farts that complain how recipients use their cash benefits is them just being intrusive do-gooders that have nothing to do in life but bitch about how others live..

That would explain it.

That would explain it, but cash benefits are not part of foodstamp program.
Not at all and no one will let you get what is not authorized...

I agree and have seen the same in every grocery store I've been in.

They get food and pay for it with their handy dandy EBT card and then pull out a wad of money you could joke a horse with to pay for beer, cigarettes, liquor and anything else an EBT won't buy.

They should end welfare and Medicaid. Let these low lifes pay for their own bullshit.

MOOCH Is the Sound of a Cow and a Cricket

Those who consistently vote to freeload off the taxpayers should be disenfranchised.

More Russian fake news.
This Is What Gives Snowflakes Brain Freeze

Or the cheaters were Russian agents, lurking and leeching. When the Trump Train cannonballs through the 2018 midterms, that's absolute proof why it's going to happen.

If you are alive today because I'm supporting you with my money, you're damn right I have the right to bitch how you live if I disagree with it.

spam bot.

ignore list.

All they will tell you is that it's not their concern with what people do with their own cash. In fact it was not that long ago where a SNAP's person had to check out twice: once for their food with food stamps, and then again pay for all their cash items. Then stores got registers that separated the items automatically. So you can mix in your SNAP's items with your cash items, and it will give you two separate bills at the end of the sale.

If you are alive today because I'm supporting you with my money, you're damn right I have the right to bitch how you live if I disagree with it.
You think your measly two bucks allows you to tell someone how to live, you delusional..

You think your measly two bucks allows you to tell someone how to live, you delusional..

Yes, I do. If I am supporting you, I should have the right to tell you how to live. If you don't like me having such an opinion, get a job and live off of your own money. But when you live off of taxpayer money, taxpayers should have the right to accept or protest your activities if they find them objectionable.

Yes, I do. If I am supporting you, I should have the right to tell you how to live. If you don't like me having such an opinion, get a job and live off of your own money. But when you live off of taxpayer money, taxpayers should have the right to accept or protest your activities if they find them objectionable.
I doubt you exercise that option in public..

I doubt you exercise that option in public..

Ans what option do you speak of? When I vote, yes, welfare is one of my concerns. I vote for people that come closest to my opinion which is we need to crack down on people abusing the system.

If I feed you, I should have the right to tell you what you can eat.

If I house you, I should have the right to tell you what housing you are allowed to have.

If I am providing medical care to you and your family, I should have the right to tell you what kind of care you can get.

That is not what I witnessed.
I assumed most people knew that, as always these people pay for their food with SNAP...and then buy their vices with cash...thus the point of the thread. I am so glad we buy their food for them to free up their cash for beer and cigarettes.

When the Trump Train cannonballs through the 2018 midterms,
back-to-the-future-3-train-crash-o.gif

Forum List

Back