I am so pissed off against democrats

Trump signs budget deal after raising government shutdown threat

For not impeaching Trump sooner.

So he signs the omnibus bill and says it's so bad he will never sign another like it?

DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giving up the wall was enough to give him the boot in 2020. Now he has to put us trillions more in debt and fund all the left winged loons vices in the process.

Who would be willing to primary him?
Why does it matter? At some point you have to teach a toddler a lesson regardless of how much it pains you.

I am getting so fed up with the GOP that I may consider voting for a Democrat. Not because I believe in their positions but because sometimes you need to be burned by the fire to learn NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE.

Say what you mean. Do what you say. Stop giving me platitudes about why I should not be upset that you didn't stand behind your word.

TRUMP DID NOT EVEN TRY. Veto the damn bill and see what they bring you in return. So it takes a couple extra weeks as compared to the months or even years it will take to recover from him playing Johnny be good.

FUCK THIS SHIT

No need to ever vote for a swamp creature.

They are all the same, I can assure you.

Swamp-Trump-e1483326007750.jpg

Why not support your local Article V movement?

It's the only legal means for a Civil change left.

We definitely need to. And we need to support the freedom caucus. Keep those guys in and replace everyone else

Love this attitude after your thread earlier.

Really? I said earlier I wanted him to VETO the bill and maybe he should have and maybe he shouldn't have. Seeing Mattis standing beside him, I realized the DOD needs that money....yesterday. We may be in a war come summer and although it's too late to get the aircraft we could need for that, we'll have them by this time next year. Disappointment is part of life....who could know that better than you.
lol.gif

I knew you'd find a way to support that decision.

Mattis is his last sane cabinet member. I give him 2 months.

Last edited:
Trump signs budget deal after raising government shutdown threat

For not impeaching Trump sooner.

So he signs the omnibus bill and says it's so bad he will never sign another like it?

DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giving up the wall was enough to give him the boot in 2020. Now he has to put us trillions more in debt and fund all the left winged loons vices in the process.

Republicans control the White House and both houses of Congress but you find a way to blame Democrats.

"Goddamn it Kenny I thought we all came over here to play poker! I have four Jacks and your buddy Dave sitting over there beat me with two nines. God I hate Dave!"

Maybe McConnel will end the filibuster and give dumb-shit the line item veto?

I kill myself!

Re: "I kill myself"

I have my fingers crossed

why not get started yourself?

If you are of the opinion that the contemplation of suicide is sufficient evidence of a poetic nature, do not forget that actions speak louder than words.

if you are of the opinion that i give flying fuck about anyone's nature, poetic or otherwise, you should get a service animal

Forum List

Back