I am so pissed off against democrats

Why don't Rush and Levin run? Because they're talkers...what do they ever do? Nobody knows what the Oval Office will be like when they run for president or if they'll measure up. Trump measures up....I'm not happy today but it's the first day I haven't been and if he only disappoints me once every 16 months, I'll stick by him.

:rofl:

Why don't Rush and Levin run? Because they're talkers...what do they ever do? Nobody knows what the Oval Office will be like when they run for president or if they'll measure up. Trump measures up....I'm not happy today but it's the first day I haven't been and if he only disappoints me once every 16 months, I'll stick by him.

Yeah delburt...I see you...ugly little peckerwood.

I'm eating popcorn listing to the whining

tenor.png

The left is extremely astute at burrowing campaign moneys into bills. Wonder how much will find its way into their candidates coffers?

You seem to be the expert. Feel free to do the math and provide us with the answer to your question.

The left is extremely astute at burrowing campaign moneys into bills. Wonder how much will find its way into their candidates coffers?

You seem to be the expert. Feel free to do the math and provide us with the answer to your question.
So, whose sock are you wearing? Personally I see socks as a way of doing nothing but hiding behind yourself, an insecurity.

To be fair, it wasn't his bill. The bill was cooked up by a mixture of
Republican and Democrat swamp-dwellers.

Trump's downfall is that he didn't veto the damned abortion.

Besides the fact that his staff would have been intimately involved in the process, he is the potus; therefore, it is his bill.

How does it feel to be taken for a fool?

Besides the fact that his staff would have been intimately involved in the process, he is the potus; therefore, it is his bill.

Actually not too bad. Hillary Clinton is still not President, which means I can live with the bill. We win some and we lose lose some and overall, we've won a hell of a lot over the last year.

Actually not too bad. Hillary Clinton is still not President, which means I can live with the bill. We win some and we lose lose some and overall, we've won a hell of a lot over the last year.
It doesn’t feel that bad to know you’ve been taken for a fool...and you want more?

:lol:

Is there no limit to a Trumptard’s delusions?

Trump shit the bed on this one...no doubt.
I may shit the polling booth in 2020.

I TOLD YOU ALL THIS MAN WAS A FRAUD. And just like others have said he will sign anything they put in front of him. Amnesty for millions? Signed
Money for abortion? Signed
Money for sanctuary cities? Signed

He has no backbone. The only reason we got what we got so far is because the GOP put it in front of him.

It doesn’t feel that bad to know you’ve been taken for a fool...and you want more?

no

Why would I think that? The bill had the largest increase in military spending ever, and nothing for DACA.

That means more dead terrorist shitheads and DACA shitheads are out of here.

That seems pretty much like a win to me, even if the Democrats got a few crumbs.

:laughing0301:

Trump signs budget deal after raising government shutdown threat

For not impeaching Trump sooner.

So he signs the omnibus bill and says it's so bad he will never sign another like it?

DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giving up the wall was enough to give him the boot in 2020. Now he has to put us trillions more in debt and fund all the left winged loons vices in the process.

Who would be willing to primary him?
Why does it matter? At some point you have to teach a toddler a lesson regardless of how much it pains you.

I am getting so fed up with the GOP that I may consider voting for a Democrat. Not because I believe in their positions but because sometimes you need to be burned by the fire to learn NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE.

Say what you mean. Do what you say. Stop giving me platitudes about why I should not be upset that you didn't stand behind your word.

TRUMP DID NOT EVEN TRY. Veto the damn bill and see what they bring you in return. So it takes a couple extra weeks as compared to the months or even years it will take to recover from him playing Johnny be good.

FUCK THIS SHIT

So he signs the omnibus bill and says it's so bad he will never sign another like it?

DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giving up the wall was enough to give him the boot in 2020. Now he has to put us trillions more in debt and fund all the left winged loons vices in the process.

Why does it matter? At some point you have to teach a toddler a lesson regardless of how much it pains you.

I am getting so fed up with the GOP that I may consider voting for a Democrat. Not because I believe in their positions but because sometimes you need to be burned by the fire to learn NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE.

Say what you mean. Do what you say. Stop giving me platitudes about why I should not be upset that you didn't stand behind your word.

TRUMP DID NOT EVEN TRY. Veto the damn bill and see what they bring you in return. So it takes a couple extra weeks as compared to the months or even years it will take to recover from him playing Johnny be good.

FUCK THIS SHIT

I’d rather vote third party

DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THIS SHIT

I’d rather vote third party
Whatever it takes that you can tolerate

DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THIS SHIT

No need to ever vote for a swamp creature.

They are all the same, I can assure you.

Swamp-Trump-e1483326007750.jpg

Why not support your local Article V movement?

It's the only legal means for a Civil change left.

Forum List

Back