"I Am The Chosen One"

That's not "all" that Trump was saying :cuckoo:
and there was nothing metaphorical about his choice of words. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Trump was speaking directly to the evangelical right wing of his constituency. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Their leaders are busy selling the flock on the idea that Trump was "chosen of God" to lead America back onto the righteous path. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Trump is shoring up the support of the evangelical right by moving the US Embassy to Jersalem :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You crack me up with your deranged horseshit. People laugh about the Birthers and Truthers. We need to invent a new category for you called an EVER-TRUMPER. :auiqs.jpg:

LOOK! HERE COMES DONALD NOW!

View attachment 275670

metaphorical my happy ass -

the shit he does and says then hides behind his title is nothing but bullshit -

Donald Trump. Kind of like having Thor, Ulysses, Alexander and the Pope all rolled into one.

or an old beer gut derelict -

queentrumparrive.jpg

Funny.

Trump doesn't drink. But you think he has a beer gut.

Trump is blond. But you think he's orange.

Trump looks normal in every picture. Until one of you Tards find one on one of your "special sites."

donald-trumps-walks-onto-plane-with-toilet-paper-ftr.jpg
AP_309610866947_c0-0-2769-1615_s885x516.jpg
408D1D4D00000578-4523590-image-a-43_1495221859295.jpg

Just think. You gotta make stuff up to attack Trump.

All we have to do is tell the truth about the DNC.

Which do you think voters will go for?

If you keep deluding yourself again, does that mean you're going to hurt yourself come election night next year when your democratic candidate is leading in all your polls then gets snookered when all the votes actually come in?

Liberals massaging this statement into a fake scenario that mollifies their feelings of hatred. They are quite ill and if not such assholes would be pitied.

Trump was speaking directly to the evangelical right wing of his constituency. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Their leaders are busy selling the flock on the idea that Trump was "chosen of God" to lead America back onto the righteous path. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Trump is shoring up the support of the evangelical right by moving the US Embassy to Jersalem :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You crack me up with your deranged horseshit. People laugh about the Birthers and Truthers. We need to invent a new category for you called an EVER-TRUMPER. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 275670

Donald Trump. Kind of like having Thor, Ulysses, Alexander and the Pope all rolled into one.

queentrumparrive.jpg

Funny.

Trump looks normal in every picture. Until one of you Tards find one on one of your "special sites."

View attachment 275680 View attachment 275681 View attachment 275682

If you keep deluding yourself again, does that mean you're going to hurt yourself come election night next year when your democratic candidate is leading in all your polls then gets snookered when all the votes actually come in?

Using such obviously photoshopped pictures of Trump, including one which superimposes Trump's head on W's body, and then following that with a line about "Democrats lying about Trump", is hysterically funny, albeit unintentionally so.

View attachment 275670

queentrumparrive.jpg

Funny.

Using such obviously photoshopped pictures of Trump, including one which superimposes Trump's head on W's body, and then following that with a line about "Democrats lying about Trump", is hysterically funny, albeit unintentionally so.

Can't fool you! That was GW Bush getting on Trump's plane and walking hand in hand with Melania. GOT IT CREEP.

Why that BLUBBER KING! He's so fat you could roll him down the street! Look at all these OTHER photoshopped pictures!! BLUBBER BUTT!

3C8AD638.jpg
4E4AA17F36-1.jpg
170522145403-09-trump-abroad-0522-super-tease.jpg
1705231-169.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 2.04.54 PM.png
636302864435532994web.jpg
Trump_91614-7fe58.jpg
p06n0x4x.jpg

WHADDA TUB-O-LARD!

Then let us know when there is one like that Eddie. Even your Saint Mule-er said that didn't happen.
Guess you were deaf when trump asked for russian help
He never did Eddie. Then again you're just stupid, so.......
Yeah lantern he never did lol
Trump says he joked about wanting Russian help in 2016. The facts ...

https://www.cnn.com › 2019/03/05 › politics › trump-emails-joke

Mar 5, 2019 - President Trump claimx he was joking when he asked the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton's emails during the 2016 campaign. But court filings ...
Trump Is Assailed for Saying He Would Take Campaign Help From ...

https://www.nytimes.com › 2019/06/13 › politics › trump-russia-campaign-h...

Jun 13, 2019 - Mr. Trump's defiant declaration that “I'd take it” if Russia again offered ... fueling calls for legislation requiring candidates to report such offers to ...

The New York Times? You really are a desperate liar. Too bad even Mueller said it didn't happen. Now you're going nuts on a hypothetical situation. As in IT NEVER HAPPENED. Try again Eddie, you failed again. Hey jackass, those articles have ZERO to do with 2016. You aren't a very good liar.
Lantern see a fn shrink you're losing it

Take your own advice foaming at the mouth TDS sufferer. Not my fault you're a compulsive liar. Now STFU adults are speaking.

Guess you were deaf when trump asked for russian help

Mar 5, 2019 - President Trump claimx he was joking when he asked the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton's emails during the 2016 campaign. But court filings ...

Jun 13, 2019 - Mr. Trump's defiant declaration that “I'd take it” if Russia again offered ... fueling calls for legislation requiring candidates to report such offers to ...

The New York Times? You really are a desperate liar. Too bad even Mueller said it didn't happen. Now you're going nuts on a hypothetical situation. As in IT NEVER HAPPENED. Try again Eddie, you failed again. Hey jackass, those articles have ZERO to do with 2016. You aren't a very good liar.

Take your own advice foaming at the mouth TDS sufferer. Not my fault you're a compulsive liar. Now STFU adults are speaking.
Liar ?? You sick pos I have never lied on this board EVER

Hey Yellow coward. Trump won over 3000 counties to less than 100 for Hillary. He was chosen. That yellow streak looks to have reached that empty space between your ears coward.

Dumbfuck, counties don't pick the president.

giphy.gif

Hey dumbest fuck, the people in those counties vote you yellow coward. Boy do you look like a complete fool now. Or your usual look you coward.:21::21:

Liar ?? You sick pos I have never lied on this board EVER

You are a lying POS you idiot. Best stay inside. That bolt from the blue has you right in its crosshairs you flaming liar.

It's just getting pathetic seeing these triggered lying leftists filling their diapers over one comment. Every one of you needs a comprehension course.

Hey Yellow coward. Trump won over 3000 counties to less than 100 for Hillary. He was chosen. That yellow streak looks to have reached that empty space between your ears coward.

giphy.gif

Hey dumbest fuck, the people in those counties vote you yellow coward. Boy do you look like a complete fool now. Or your usual look you coward.:21::21:

Nowhere near as stupid as the imbecile counting counties.

Counties don't elect presidents.

rte4uf.gif

giphy.gif

rte4uf.gif

Neither does popular vote, your top 3 most frequently asserted absurdity.

giphy.gif

rte4uf.gif

Nah, you're lying. I've never said the president is elected by popular vote.

giphy.gif

rte4uf.gif
You assert that Hillary won the popular vote and use that as dilegitimacy of Trump being President

giphy.gif

rte4uf.gif
You assert that Hillary won the popular vote and use that as dilegitimacy of Trump being President
You're getting dumber. I never asserted that either.

Only fake advocates have to lie. There is no doubt the every liberal wackadoodle on here has stated or endorsed”Hillary won the popular vote”

View attachment 275670

queentrumparrive.jpg

Funny.

The unedited photos:

upload_2019-8-23_18-19-25.png

View attachment 275670

queentrumparrive.jpg

Funny.

The unedited photos:

View attachment 275711

Also, video from FOX News of an orange Trump.

They guy wears orange makeup and hasn't figured out the raccoon eyes.

Forum List

Back